**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Announcing Act 5 Chapter 4: Cornerstone

Comments

• Options
    Oyun adaletli olsun ve ödüller artık eskisi kadar mert bi şekilde verilmiyor
  • Options
    Kabam forumdan bir şikayetim var diritme ler süreleri bitiyor hepsi yok oluyor oynayacak bir yer yok ve bunun bir açıklaması yok mu
  • Options
    AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Can the vigor regeneration be nullified?
  • Options
    So dam cool, sadly, I'm still in chapter 1 :(
  • Options
    I have a question. Why are you introducing new chapters when what is currently available is unbeatable?
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Eaglehero2 wrote: »
    Superman69 wrote: »
    HahaNu wrote: »
    Do you think that first completion can be achieved with 4*? My 5* rooster looks horible, not a single good tier champ to play with ...

Hahaha. Nu !!!

I don't even have a 2* rooster, and you're complaining about a 5*.

Then you should work on it. It shouldn't take that long for a two star roster. I'm working on my 4 stars for r4 which I have done.

lol you missed the joke. no one has a 2* rooster(chicken) in game
  • Options
    MarkRay09MarkRay09 Posts: 26
    Hi how clear act 4
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    I have a question. Why are you introducing new chapters when what is currently available is unbeatable?

I beg your pardon? Mate dont speak for all of us. We are impatiently waiting for this.

You need to wait until you get maxed champs. Maybe you will get there 😂
    n89ufvd8dn0w.jpeg

• Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Mods, can we clean up this thread? For a guy to try and read through 12 pages to get some pertinent information and quality questions and answers, it's a tough slog. Lots and lots of garbage here.

I'm excited that this chapter and these rewards are almost here. I echo the sentiments of the others: It's good to see something exciting happening in MCOC again. December is shaping up to be an incredible month. Good luck to all vying for Legends titles... I will tackle this content slowly, as I can never prioritize story mode.
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Lagacy69 wrote: »
    Hey why don’t you guys do 2 legend type events? First one being first 100 people to beat 5.4 get legends and then fastest 100 people after the cutoff get legends and 1 person cannot qualify for both it would be great done this way!

So that big spenders are safe to get legend title by spending huge cash rather competing in time runs.
    That's not a good idea
  • Options
    Hey all, just wanted to give you guys an update on the Legends rewards. In order to keep the Legends rewards feeling special and unique, we've made a decision to change the 5-Star Kang awarded to the top 5 fastest Legends runners to a 5-Star Thanos instead. I have updated the original post to reflect this.
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    Hey all, just wanted to give you guys an update on the Legends rewards. In order to keep the Legends rewards feeling special and unique, we've made a decision to change the 5-Star Kang awarded to the top 5 fastest Legends runners to a 5-Star Thanos instead. I have updated the original post to reflect this.

This is insane. Well I guess MMX and ISO get more bumps to their prestige.
  • Options
    RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★

So does that meant the top 100 get a 5* Kang? Thanos will increase the unit spend for sure.
  • Options
    SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Please change the legends to the 1st 100 that beat it NOT time attack! People who wait have a bigger advantage, they can wait for maps to be released & can figure out the best champs to bring. This isn’t that type of content for time attack
  • Options
    BrianGrantBrianGrant Posts: 167

Alright ya know what, I wasn't going to do this for Kang, but for a 5* Thanos I guess I'm willing to chop off my arms and get robot ones for the best chance at a top 5. I wish I knew about this change earlier tho, could have got a Black Friday deal.
  • Options
    SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Simple question
    Why a time attack method for legends?
    This is totally unfair, and i explain why
    People will have a lot of time to gather info, wait the last 2 days of the eligible period to submit the time... And in this case all is down to **** RNG system based on the luck with the 5* pulls, and is total unfair
    The right way for a legend run in a hard and competitive event like this, is to do it "first to complete first to get it" order
    Because that's is the meaning to risk everything and go immediately into a rush for 100% of it without have any info, like was for Act4 and for LoL

Please, i'm asking to you all team and community, give me your feedback and start a discussion about this, maybe with a dedicated thread for the legend run method

Thanks for your time

Just posted the same thing Gatto, it’s not that type of content for time attack, time attack should be only for Month quests & Bautista type events. Act content & ROL/LOL content needs to be 1st to complete, just like you said people who wait longer have a bigger advantage
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Simple question
    People will have a lot of time to gather info, wait the last 2 days of the eligible period to submit the time... And in this case all is down to **** RNG system based on the luck with the 5* pulls, and is total unfair
    The right way for a legend run in a hard and competitive event like this, is to do it "first to complete first to get it" order
    Because that's is the meaning to risk everything and go immediately into a rush for 100% of it without have any info, like was for Act4 and for LoL

Please, i'm asking to you all team and community, give me your feedback and start a discussion about this, maybe with a dedicated thread for the legend run method

Thanks for your time

Just posted the same thing Gatto, it’s not that type of content for time attack, time attack should be only for Month quests & Bautista type events. Act content & ROL/LOL content needs to be 1st to complete, just like you said people who wait longer have a bigger advantage

I agree. It’s should be first to complete but they won’t change it.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    The players who earn a 5* Thanos will all be getting mercs to do it for them.

It's a joke.

Hope Sha comes out of retirement and blows them out the water
  • Options
    Kabam DKKabam DK Posts: 221
    edited December 2017

So does that meant the top 100 get a 5* Kang? Thanos will increase the unit spend for sure.

Top 100 will still get a 4-Star Thanos.
  • Options
    BrianGrant wrote: »

Alright ya know what, I wasn't going to do this for Kang, but for a 5* Thanos I guess I'm willing to chop off my arms and get robot ones for the best chance at a top 5. I wish I knew about this change earlier tho, could have got a Black Friday deal.

#Bananarms

As for preparing - remember you can do this up until the 1st of February!

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Simple question

Thanks for your time

I would like to run for the tag too but the quest releases at 2am my time. How would you ensure that it’ll be fair for me to compete under the first past the line system?

Time attack is the most fair system in place to accommodate all timezones. And since everyone trying for the tag is going to be waiting for more information anyway, there’s no “bigger advantage” so to speak.

Also, the way you solve a specific challenge might be different from someone else’s. One might be better than the other.
  • Options
    xNig wrote: »
    Simple question

Thanks for your time

I would like to run for the tag too but the quest releases at 2am my time. How would you ensure that it’ll be fair for me to compete under the first past the line system?

Time attack is the most fair system in place to accommodate all timezones. And since everyone trying for the tag is going to be waiting for more information anyway, there’s no “bigger advantage” so to speak.

Also, the way you solve a specific challenge might be different from someone else’s. One might be better than the other.

Can't talk about fair until they make it fair for Android users as well.
  • Options
    The timer runs the same way. It’s pretty fair. :D

Jokes aside, I believe the android issue is a platform issue. There are just too many android devices for kabam to work on optimizing.
  • Options
    Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    In order to keep the Legends rewards feeling special and unique, we've made a decision to change the 5-Star Kang

I mean a 5* Kang would've been special and unique too, but if you did this, does it mean that there will be some other way of obtaining him?

*cough* Even greater gifting crystals *cough*
  • Options

Jokes aside, I believe the android issue is a platform issue. There are just too many android devices for kabam to work on optimizing.

Yeah the timer does run the same unfair way each month. But I do understand it's a difficult platform issue. Having said that, they could have taken only fight time into account a long time ago.
  • Options
    Anonymous wrote: »

Yeah the timer does run the same unfair way each month. But I do understand it's a difficult platform issue. Having said that, they could have taken only fight time into account a long time ago.

I think I mentioned this before in some other thread.

I believe how Kabam calculate Legend’s run time is this:
    - Timestamp is sent to server once you start Heroic
    - Timestamp is sent to server once you 100% Masters within the eligible window
    (Notice there’s always a slight lag when you start Heroic and after you’ve 100% Masters?)

Time difference between both times - Any Maintenance Downtime in between = Legends run time.

So the run can be anywhere from 3+ hours for those who are competing for the title, to days for those who aren’t.

But regardless, servers only need to store 2 timings in terms of data.

If they were to use fight times only, it’ll be hundreds of timings per person to store on the servers, and the amount of calculations needed will be astronomical.

Not only will this burden the already taxed servers, the amount of lag we will face by sending these data after every fight will be significantly longer. Also, timings has to be calculated to the millisecond to ensure accuracy, unlike now where calculations only need to be done to the seconds.

This also takes away the “race” aspect of the Legends run as I could simply wait for my energy to refill since only fight time is computed.
  • Options

(Notice there’s always a slight lag when you start Heroic and after you’ve 100% Masters?)

Time difference between both times - Any Maintenance Downtime in between = Legends run time.

So the run can be anywhere from 3+ hours for those who are competing for the title, to days for those who aren’t.

If they were to use fight times only, it’ll be hundreds of timings per person to store on the servers, and the amount of calculations needed will be astronomical.

Not only will this burden the already taxed servers, the amount of lag we will face by sending these data after every fight will be significantly longer. Also, timings has to be calculated to the millisecond to ensure accuracy, unlike now where calculations only need to be done to the seconds.

This also takes away the “race” aspect of the Legends run as I could simply wait for my energy to refill since only fight time is computed.

I don't think it takes much RAM to calculate time, could be wrong. And I do understand the energy refill aspect as well, but currently there is no possible way to get it without an iPhone. Something should be done to remedy this.
  • Options

I don't think it takes much RAM to calculate time, could be wrong. And I do understand the energy refill aspect as well, but currently there is no possible way to get it without an iPhone. Something should be done to remedy this.

While that is true, it’s also one of the less important aspects of the game as there are gameplay bugs that affect everyone, as compared to a niche group of people who run an android + wanna go for a legends title.

Rather than spending resources trying to optimize the game for every single new android device that appears in the market, I believe the more pressing issues are the bug fixes.
  • Options

While that is true, it’s also one of the less important aspects of the game as there are gameplay bugs that affect everyone, as compared to a niche group of people who run an android + wanna go for a legends title.

Rather than spending resources trying to optimize the game for every single new android device that appears in the market, I believe the more pressing issues are the bug fixes.

I agree, but legend runs for 5* thanos is a big deal, and no one on Android will have a chance.