**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Feature Crystal RNG

UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 514 ★★★
Is it just me or is the feature crystals hot garbage most of the time?

Comments

• UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 514 ★★★

Unyonface said:

Not always, no.

Yes always, just because you get lucky with a 6* doesn’t make it true….

On your exact same logic, just because you got what you consider bad luck (despite actually getting a couple good champs) doesn't make it true that they are "hot garbage".
    Nahhh they are hot garbage especially pulling Hela twice lol
  • Unyonface said:

Unyonface said:

Not always, no.

On your exact same logic, just because you got what you consider bad luck (despite actually getting a couple good champs) doesn't make it true that they are "hot garbage".
    Nah

Unyonface said:

Unyonface said:

Not always, no.

You have no clue how to use hela do you? Also, void is hot garbage too?!
    Yup both are hot garbage, it’s my opinion just like everyone else’s opinion to agree or disagree. Yes I do know how to use them, but there are better champs than them that I have…
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    If you have all the champs in the sub featured. Chances are you will mostly get shafyed
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 694 ★★★
    One man’s garbage and all that…..

All I know is that I just want to dupe my Rintrah. And I will keep opening them until I do.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    It’s all RNG.

I’ve opened 18 so far of the current featured, and pulled 5/6 featured champs
    FiiNCH said:

It’s all RNG.

Yeah it is lol. I’ve opened 4, 6 and 5 at a time and all I’ve gotten was Sauron as a feature lol.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Unyonface said:

FiiNCH said:

It’s all RNG.

Yeah it is lol. I’ve opened 4, 6 and 5 at a time and all I’ve gotten was Sauron as a feature lol.
    You may find you go literally months without pulling a worthwhile champion for your account - most of us have been there bud
    FiiNCH said:

Unyonface said:

FiiNCH said:

It’s all RNG.

You may find you go literally months without pulling a worthwhile champion for your account - most of us have been there bud
    So true lol. Before Sauron it was Cap Wilson which was 3 or 4 months ago lol

• SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 485 ★★★

Im not complaining
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Unless you get an featured champ, they can feel bad.

I have opened about 20 of this round's FCs, and gotten a featured champ four times, but luckily it was two champs so both are now awakened (Wong and Rintrah).

You have to open a lot to overcome bad RNG.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I always go into crystals recognizing what is in there and always imagining the worst possible, so when it good, great, or really great then I'm excited. With appropriate expectation we shouldn't get mad for one it is a game and two we know how many champions are in the crystal (smaller pool for featured, but still we know like we do for basic, dual class, and featured whose in it).
  • GeneralNappaGeneralNappa Posts: 102
    This is admittedly a very meh crystal with quite a lot of "misses". That being said I opened 3 and got Hulkling, Black Cat and Havok. So decent.
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    2 out of 3 champs u pulled are great and u define this as hot garbage funny

2 out of 3 champs u pulled are great and u define this as hot garbage funny

It’s my opinion, just like it’s your opinion that they are not garbage….
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★
    Still struggling to process how Void, of all champs, is hot garbage