**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No permanent ban in war?

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

• SaltygoodnessSaltygoodness Posts: 348 ★★
    There is no blacklist. Tier 1. Members asking if we can use blacklisted champs. Would love a comment from Kabam
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★

Step 1: Don’t count this war
    Step 2: Postpone season another week

why ? it's the same for everyone
  • Terror_TomTerror_Tom Posts: 152

So i can choose hercules for attack. Seems like they didnt fix it in time
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Step 1: Don’t count this war
    Step 2: Postpone season another week

why ? it's the same for everyone
    It’s not. Many banned Herc and Torch because the system was bugged and was not showing them as on the blacklist. Some saw the announcement that said it was fixed and did not ban those two. Now, they’re free to use for whoever believed it was fixed
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★

Herc and torch spam time!
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    What's the point of having a blacklist if it's not going to work. The competitive integrity of war just keeps getting chipped away at. Yay :(
  • Terror_TomTerror_Tom Posts: 152
    If it wouldnt work and kabam would say ist doesnt work, i would be Fine with it. But telling is that ist will work 20min before AW starts and it doesnt work makes me freak out
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    well in hopes that this was going to get fixed, I elected NOT to ban the blacklisted champs and guess what ... they are not banned so now I have to explain to my officers and ally mates.
  • Dear Kabam, planning is being done right now. We need to know if we can or can't use Herc and Torch in attack, or if you will later decide it is a form of exploit. Please provide a comment on allowed champion use. Thank you

Agreed a hundred percent. I'm doing planning as well and I'm avoiding herc and torch unless kabam gives me the all clear to use them at the moment
  • ThankskThanksk Posts: 11
    I’m hearing if you bring torch or herc the fight ends immediately and you die. Cancel this war and do the right thing. Would be great if you could get one thing right without ruining the entire game in the process
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 589 ★★★

So I told my alliance mates I would volunteer as Tribute and be the guinea pig to test out both if the Conduit was fixed and if it would do something with Torch/Hercules. It does let you select & join war with either but that's when it gets fun...

Enter the fight and about 7-8 seconds in you get about a 15 second game freeze and then it crashes, you lose half health and the attack bonus as expected.

As I mentioned in prior posts, both these fixes should have been sorted and dealt with in the Off-Season w/ confirmation they are fully working.

I personally think this war should be cancelled as how many summoners will join war today with the option to put Hercules or Torch on the team and NOT visit the forums?...

https://youtu.be/aJHlRsvpDBI

Read the post above yours.
  • MorghaxorMorghaxor Posts: 30
    Well I completed two fights using Herc (in much lower rating - 2370, tier 5) and did not experience a crash.
  • ThankskThanksk Posts: 11
    I tried fighting w moleman and cgr, game crashed like the video above twice. Third fight went fine. Was the first in my bg to join and play as well
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Morghaxor said:

Well I completed two fights using Herc (in much lower rating - 2370, tier 5) and did not experience a crash.
    @Morghaxor - well that's because only Torch is banned for the lower tiers where it applies.

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Very disappointed in the war season being delayed.
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★

Very disappointed in the war season being delayed.

They shouldve announced it would be delayed the second they put that loyalty store update in the game. If they did that. None of this wouldve happened