**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pain is Eternal! The Eternity of Pain starts on May 11, 2022!

Comments

• Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★
    What's up with this Warlock's crit rate? I'm yet to see him land an attack that's not yellow (and five digits while we're at it). Going strong with invisible nodes again, like with Defensive-but-not-officially Crossbones?
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

This warlock match is an absolute cash grab. The control counter objective is just plain ridiculous, with such limited options you either need to spend countless units or are forced to rank up niche champs just to survive. Whoever designed this fight should be fired

“Niche” champs? Venompool is an incredible champ now, he is by no means “niche”.
    Venompool and Symbiote Supreme. Pretty big niches those champs fall into.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Lc_HatakeLc_Hatake Posts: 2
    After the August update I can't log into my account anymore, other recruiters are also encountering this issue.
  • Options
    TkoTko Posts: 3
    @Kabam Miike I thought this round of E.O.P they was letting us get our rewards asap instead of having to wait until the end
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Tko said:

@Kabam Miike I thought this round of E.O.P they was letting us get our rewards asap instead of having to wait until the end

There’s never said that
  • Options
    TkoTko Posts: 3
    Gamer said:

Tko said:

There’s never said that
    Actually they did. It was brought up the last E.O.P and @kabamjax said that they were in talks about it but it was to late to add it to the last one but are looking to add it to this the next E.O.P which is the one we're in right now
  • Options
    KabeershahidKabeershahid Posts: 23
    HELLO . I DO EVERY OBJECT IN EOP . BUT MY POINTS IS NOT 23 . I THINK THIS IS MISTAKE OR BUGED. I HAVE 22 POINTS . I AM PARAGON . SOLVE THIS KABAM MIKE

• Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Damn you’re blown you missed 1
  • Options
    DjjendjeenDjjendjeen Posts: 55
    When does the third round of EOP begin?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,949 ★★★★★

When does the third round of EOP begin?

1 week after this one ends
  • Options
    XSquadXSquad Posts: 147 ★★
    Says this will go 4 times total, however there are 5stages of grief. I refuse to believe that this is correct and am very upset. I will do anything for you to make this right. I am very sad....but I have accepted that this is the way it is. :p
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    ZeiramMR said:

XSquad said:

Says this will go 4 times total, however there are 5stages of grief. I refuse to believe that this is correct and am very upset. I will do anything for you to make this right. I am very sad....but I have accepted that this is the way it is. :p

I wouldn't be surprised if there is an "Acceptance" with all 16 fights in a row.
    That’s pretty much what I’m expecting, with the possibility of a team of 5, but most likely a Team of 3.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Since there was a rewards increase as well as IMO a difficulty increase for series #2. Is this gonna be the case for follow EOPs? Or was this just a one time reward boost?
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Team , if i become TB in 2nd week during EOP when the next season starts , will i be able to do Paragon objective for week 1 ? And will it unlock Paragon objectives for future weeks ?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited August 2022
    Rohit_316 said:

Team , if i become TB in 2nd week during EOP when the next season starts , will i be able to do Paragon objective for week 1 ? And will it unlock Paragon objectives for future weeks ?

You won't be able to do week 1 but it will unlock all Paragon objectives from that point on. I assume you mean if you become Paragon in the 2nd week? I became Paragon during this EoP and did all the Paragon objectives I was given. I got the second highest rank reward level.
  • Options
    9Outlaw9Outlaw Posts: 25
    B) Will it happen again next month or not... I hope so
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Let me get this out of the way 36 minutes early:

WHAR REWARDS. WHAAAAAR?!

Last time we got them 1-2 hours after it ended.
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Im paragon Thanks Kabam to (tenir votre promesse) to be easy parangon title
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    The title of this is "Pain is eternal", but its only scheduled for a few cycles. Its one of the few things in the game right now that actually is working at all levels (decent content, decent rewards, something actually to look forward to doing).

Please tell me that this won't end in 2 more cycles, and will become a permanent rotation similar to how every month there is the usual monthly quest.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★

Please tell me that this won't end in 2 more cycles, and will become a permanent rotation similar to how every month there is the usual monthly quest.

That's a good suggestion, I enjoy doing this more than some of the other parts of the game and the rewards are great.

• Options
    ChiefGoatChiefGoat Posts: 106
    When is the next round of EOP? Does it restart tomorrow?
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    ChiefGoat said:

Early june next year.
  • Options
    A_rock007A_rock007 Posts: 53
    ChiefGoat said:

Now
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Can someone reccomend me any counters against MODOK?