Options

So.... anybody planning to whale out ? King of prestige is here .

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★

I went for 5 QS cavs. and needless to say i got nothing outta those. Tempted to do the same with his cavs. now . Anybody planning to pop some ?

So.... anybody planning to whale out ? King of prestige is here . 176 votes

Popping few
15%
MasterSmokeSnizzbarKDoggg2017yossbuttersDragonMCOCfrodo2377StellarNEXTON10or_StrongGogeta91199K-BreakRockypantherxTrenzaloreAMS94Qwerty12345MR_61088Xguard77W32Sparty6 27 votes
Nah .. i am good
84%
BigPoppaCBONELeNoirFaineantEb0ny-O-M4wMagicBentonWorld EaterRaganatorAce_03MongoPawnzuffySurya027HeraldofNoneTristanTerraFrankWhiteCropDusterKennadoblackdragonightTotal_Domin01Sw0rdMasterCassy 149 votes

Comments

• Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,210 ★★★★
    edited September 2022
    Popping few
    I popped one. I allow myself one Aaron Judge swing for the fences.
    It rarely works. 😆
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 770 ★★★
    Popping few
    Who knows what 7 stars will even be available day 1... there may just be a pool of like 60 meme tier champs like happened when 6 stars were first released.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Buy the crystals and hold until November for any potential 6* dupes to get 7* shards. But nah I’m skipping this round. I want Iron Doom so badly, but I’m just over Cav crystals
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 620 ★★★

Got him a week ago in prerelease
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,738 ★★★★
    Popping few
    I popped one today (4* quake) and will probably do one more on Sunday before it expires.

Don’t really care about the prestige but a combo of my favorite hero and villain is worth a couple of units.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,393 ★★★★★

1500. Worth it. Saved me some Grind.

Congrats 🙂👍
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,266 ★★★★★

1500. Worth it. Saved me some Grind.

Congrats 🙂👍
    Thanks. I'm happy with a 5*.
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 555 ★★★
    Popping few

Popped 5, got Titania. With all the hype on iDoom I haven't paid any attention to her - not sure if I'm happy or meh!
  • Options
    baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 266 ★★★
    Nah .. i am good
    Drop rates are still WAY too low for me. Given 7 stars are coming, they would need to increase the drop rates drastically before I buy crystals again.
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    Nah .. i am good
    Not 100% sure, but Spidey Supreme’s prestige is apparently pretty high as well. People might want to save for his crystal if it’s IDoom + Spidey Supreme in one crystal. I’m good though, my cav luck is trash
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★

I usually only pop 1 for champs that I want. Main account had no luck. But my mini on the other hand, was apparently swimming in luck.

DuuuuuuuuUUUUUuuuuuuuuDE
  • Options
    Xguard77 said:

Popped 5, got Titania. With all the hype on iDoom I haven't paid any attention to her - not sure if I'm happy or meh!

She is much like She Hulk where you gain passive furies . Only difference with Titania is, that it is easier to gain those furies since you gain them everytime you apply a debuff on the opponent and Titania does stacks a lot of debuffs. Much easier than Shulk and fun to play as well .
  • Options

I usually only pop 1 for champs that I want. Main account had no luck. But my mini on the other hand, was apparently swimming in luck.

Insane luck .
  • Options

What's the points, they'll just bring some other character in the next few months and give them high prestige introduce them as 7* and boom waste of money to spend on Cavs. E.g.: Omega Sentinel. Better use units for Clearing content.

Tbh i don't think they will introduce any new characters with a top 3 prestige anytime soon . Surfer , Doom and Sunspot were top 3 for a long time and had to be de-throned .
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,738 ★★★★
    Popping few

Opened 3. Safe to say I was jumping around my room cursing like a chimney for a good few minutes after popping this

Congrats!
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Opened 3. Safe to say I was jumping around my room cursing like a chimney for a good few minutes after popping this

Video please
  • Options
    Nah .. i am good
    Rohit_316 said:

What's the points, they'll just bring some other character in the next few months and give them high prestige introduce them as 7* and boom waste of money to spend on Cavs. E.g.: Omega Sentinel. Better use units for Clearing content.

Tbh i don't think they will introduce any new characters with a top 3 prestige anytime soon . Surfer , Doom and Sunspot were top 3 for a long time and had to be de-throned .
    They’ll keep chipping through top 5 until they can monetise prestige through relics/7*. Even F2P players can have max prestige now so to keep the race alive and spenders spending they’ll keep doing what they’ve done this year - new top 5 every 3 months
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Popping few

Video please
    I’m afraid there isn’t one🥲
  • Options
    tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 290 ★★
    Nah .. i am good

I love how iDoom looks in that matching eyes/frame color.