**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4-Star Psylocke in 5-Star Crystals [Under Investigation]

124»

Comments

• Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Some guy posted a screen shot of a spinning crystal with her there clear as day, so it isn't just in the animation next to the crystal. And I'd lime to add that the kid who said he opened one and was called out obviously did not have English as his first language! Or maybe he would have been treated better!
  • Options
    MrMojoMrMojo Posts: 97
    It's called having an understanding of the Spin versus the outcome. The Spin never reflects the actual outcome, and that much has been stated and confirmed by Mods many times. We have a visual error, and thus far, not one person who had actually pulled her.

It's called you're not a mod and people are trying to bring attention to a problem. Say your stupid piece and back out, for once.
  • Options
    CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    Ok.. I've been waiting for three weeks to open this 5 star crystal in hopes for Iceman or Archangel. Any updates on this ?
  • Options
    Hey y'all -

I've merged two other threads into this one to keep everything in one place. We're working on gathering information from all of you and discussing it with the team.
  • Options
    Hey everyone -

Wanted to drop by and let you all know that we take these reports very seriously and did an exhaustive investigation of this situation. We are able to confirm it was only her image in the crystal and the carousel, although we understand entirely why that would be concerning. Just to be certain and to ensure all avenues are clear, we are checking the accounts of those who have claimed they pulled a 4* from this crystal just to be sure that they've received the correct champion from the crystal. We're really sorry for the confusion and concerns this has caused.
  • Options
    AndrewAndrew Posts: 238
    Hey everyone -

Wanted to drop by and let you all know that we take these reports very seriously and did an exhaustive investigation of this situation. We are able to confirm it was only her image in the crystal and the carousel, although we understand entirely why that would be concerning. Just to be certain and to ensure all avenues are clear, we are checking the accounts of those who have claimed they pulled a 4* from this crystal just to be sure that they've received the correct champion from the crystal. We're really sorry for the confusion and concerns this has caused.

thank you
  • Options
    quote="Slux83;c-217021"]
    Chris_L_H wrote: »
    has anyone actually pulled her? If not, I lean toward it being a visual bug only.

Yes, someone pulled her :(
    icokup7s7env.jpg
    There ya go,False Believers! [/quote]

There's no proof in that picture that she came from a 5* crystal.
  • Options
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    It's a visual error. I have yet to see someone actually pull her.

Do you work here? How would know?

I don't think you should be acting like an authority about things you have no way of knowing about. What if your assumption is wrong?

I'm speaking of the evidence shown on the Forum. I'm also going on what I know based on what has been discussed here previously. I never said I worked for them. Nor did I say I was any kind of authority. Discussing our opinions is why we're all here. Thanks.

Specifically when people are discussing a potential bug, passing off opinion or guesswork as fact is reprehensible.

It might be a visual error. It is probably a visual error. But it is not impossible for this kind of bug to occur, because in general these kinds of reward tables are created by hand. It is entirely possible for the wrong champion to end up in the wrong drop table for a crystal. It is in fact the kind of error that happens in MMOs all the time. One copy-paste error in Excel will do it.