**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

The stats on the final doom in zone 25

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Might try and get to zone 25 with quake, Herc, and Kitty. Might not be another great way
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    edited October 2022
    Is a solo even possible? Maybe max sig Thing could reduce the damage taken, but I believe he would time out. Probably depends on the nodes too.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Wicket329 said:

Axew said:

Is a solo even possible? Maybe max sig Thing could reduce the damage taken, but I believe he would time out. Probably depends on the nodes too.

You’ve gotta remember your champions will have various boosts on them as well, so a solo is certainly possible. I was messing around with Bishop in there and dealing insane 6 digit special attacks, and with Guardian on the team I was also frequently getting perfect parries so there was no chip damage.

It’ll be extremely tough and a single slip up means it’s over, but for sure possible.
    Wouldn't you also need a shock immune as 1 shock with that amount of attack would basically be a death sentence.
    Not necessarily a Shock Immune but you would need a champ with some ability to work around that.
  • Options
    BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
    I wonder what the incursion stats will be for 7* champs next year 😁
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    One slap and gone
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    God Emperor Doom got added?!?
  • Options
    Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★

AMS94 said: