**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wrong Battleground Alliance Rank Rewards

Comments

• Options
    Wolfman80Wolfman80 Posts: 27
    Kabam needs to at least acknowledge the issue, that incorrect rewards were distributed. The automated response to the support tickets is just frustrating.
  • Options
    Many thanks Kabam Jax, just knowing it's not being ignored is good.
  • Options
    Hoping to here something soon. I definitely won't move on until this issue is resolved.
  • Options
    oiXoroiXor Posts: 16
    @RichTheMan since the t5cc selector issue is resolved, can you address this please? many alliances got wrong rank rewards.
  • Options
    BartolomeoBartolomeo Posts: 57
    This is slowly becoming a joke right now.
  • Options
    Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 182 ★★
    After the AW season, people will start moving to other alliances, and how will you deliver the correct Battleground rewards? Do players need to stay in an alliance to get the correct rewards for Season 1? We are waiting a long time for some information and still NOTHING!
  • Options
    Duo_Kulio said:

After the AW season, people will start moving to other alliances, and how will you deliver the correct Battleground rewards? Do players need to stay in an alliance to get the correct rewards for Season 1? We are waiting a long time for some information and still NOTHING!

I hadn't thought about this. Good grief this is a mess.

Between AQ, AW, and now BG seasons the window to be able to move alliances without losing rewards you've put in effort toward is becoming smaller and smaller. And that's assuming everything goes smoothly.
  • Options
    I don't imagine we'll hear anything until tomorrow at the earliest. They just came off the weekend and this issue seems to be incredibly low priority. Not that it is low priority just that it feels that way.
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

The team is still looking into this.

We'll provide an update when there is an update to be provided.

It has been almost a week without any update.
    @Kabam Miike ?
  • Options
    @Kabam Jax is there anything new you can share with us? Even if it's just letting us know that it's still being looked into with no "new" information that would be helpful.
  • Options
    At this point I'm definitely feeling the ripple effect of not receiving the correct rewards. I'd have been able to R4 another champ with those rewards. Not having that extra power in Battle Grounds is the difference in winning and losing in that content. I guess in the big picture that doesn't matter a ton, but it isn't nothing.
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

This is still being looked into.

Looking forward to more info, "we are still looking into this" **** doesn't work for anyone.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    edited October 2022

Kabam Jax said:

Looking forward to more info, "we are still looking into this" **** doesn't work for anyone.
    Dude, chill. When there is info to be given, we will get it. What would you prefer Kabam Jax to say? "The team has concluded that the reason this happened was not because of the unity update that broke inputs." When there is no info to give, no info will be given.

Relax, take a walk outside, enjoy the fresh air, stop worrying about this and enjoy life.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Kabam Jax said:

Dude, chill. When there is info to be given, we will get it. What would you prefer Kabam Jax to say? "The team has concluded that the reason this happened was not because of the unity update that broke inputs." When there is no info to give, no info will be given.

Relax, take a walk outside, enjoy the fresh air, stop worrying about this and enjoy life.
    I'm calm, trust me. There is a difference between being angry/mad and being frustrated. The AW season is already over, people don't know if they can move to other alliance. Getting 1000 BG tokens instead of 8000 is a huge difference, not even talking about the rest of the rewards. The difference in BG tokens equals one more featured 6* crystal to open which is especially important for me since a hoard for Galan/Quicksilver.
  • Options
    I'm just glad more people have joined the conversation. The complication of potential alliance moves during the off-season is worrying. Can we get any information on if it would be safe for alliances affected by this problem to make member moves, @Kabam Miike ?
  • Options
    At this point I don't know that we can say anything more. Incredibly frustrating situation that just keeps getting worse every day.
  • Options
    The evidence has been provided. It's pretty conclusive. Only option is to keep asking and asking and asking.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    If it doesnt impact many people, just do a manual intervention. If there was any foul play, just say this has been resolved here and respond to the individuals who raised a ticket.
This discussion has been closed.