**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Valkyrie is so highly underrated

I love valkyrie so much.... she's my favorite champion in the game. Forget about doom, omega sentinel, ghost, and the rest of that meta ****

Comments

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,225 ★★★★★

Also how do I change my pfp.. I HATE spot he sucks

Go to strategy and tips, top thread.
  • Options
    Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★
    I think it's because of her unique playstyle wich most players don't like.
  • Options
    GhostFace2022GhostFace2022 Posts: 168
    I have her and she's a beast
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Yeah, I’d say she’s pretty cool.

Super jealous. Awesome rank up tho :)
  • Options
    @Wicket329 OMG NICE... IM SO JEALOUS RIGHT NOW
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,017 ★★★★★
    Badass84 said:

I think it's because of her unique playstyle wich most players don't like.

A unique playstyle haven't stopped people from enjoying other champions
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Hard to rate her when most don’t have her.
  • Options
    VxralVxral Posts: 11

I love valkyrie so much.... she's my favorite champion in the game. Forget about doom, omega sentinel, ghost, and the rest of that meta ****

I agree. I pulled her from a featured crystal and SHE TOOK A SPECIAL SPOT IN MY HEART. Her dmg is insane, utility is average and her invert and revert combo mechanic is just mind blowing. She can just destroy champs without hitting them. Imma r3 her as soon as I can
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,164 ★★★★
    #1 valk wasn't underrated
    #2 SPOT DOESN'T SUCK AT ALL
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 524 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    I just pulled her recently and took her against winter soldier.

I was very impressed by her damage. I ramped her up and did the whole sp2 into block thing. Huge numbers there.

So, very impressed with her damage. Certainly think she is good. My only thing is I struggle to find a "reason" to rank her up. She just kind of lacks utility aside from shrugging debuffs and dealing all her damage through block imo. So where do you see yourself using her?
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★

I was very impressed by her damage. I ramped her up and did the whole sp2 into block thing. Huge numbers there.

So, very impressed with her damage. Certainly think she is good. My only thing is I struggle to find a "reason" to rank her up. She just kind of lacks utility aside from shrugging debuffs and dealing all her damage through block imo. So where do you see yourself using her?

One of best counters to unstoppable in game. Stun immunity. Stun immunity good in few isolated scenarios but unstoppable counter is awesome in many cases.
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    I think she's more unknown, than underated.

She'll shine shortly.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

You're probably missing her dupe then, best unstoppable counter in the game while simultaneously being a top 2 stun counter
  • Options
    Vxral said:

I agree. I pulled her from a featured crystal and SHE TOOK A SPECIAL SPOT IN MY HEART. Her dmg is insane, utility is average and her invert and revert combo mechanic is just mind blowing. She can just destroy champs without hitting them. Imma r3 her as soon as I can
    congrats, she really is amazing
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 524 ★★★
    Seeing this discussion pop up again made me think..One thing that would have been the cherry on top for me for her would be as follows.

The number of pierces you have reduce the opponents DAA when striking their block by a set amount, maxing at 100 percent with 4 perhaps?

Also maybe even lower their OAA by a set amount based on her bulwark buffs.

The DAAR would be much more important and wanted for me of course. Man that would've been awesome.
  • Options
    I’m about to R3 her when I get the gold. I messed around and second guessed myself and took my 5* rintrah to r5 :neutral: