Options

EoP and suicides

Darren1975Darren1975 Posts: 163 ★★
edited November 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Thank you kabam.

When will we be able to get preload masteries in game, you want us to play arena and everyone knows it is painful without suicides and then you give us content that you simply can not clear unless you take them off.

So basically it’s a 250 unit cost just for one fight, you have proved they work in BGs so either give us them in the other part of the game or hold back with this stupid node combinations.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Just use kitty, easy solo with suicides
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 664 ★★★
    Medusa works w/ recoil. Once the bleed is gone, all good. Did it with 5/65 sig 200. Took a couple revives in 2nd phase cause block damage is stupid. Auto block saved my ass few times too
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 624 ★★★★

Medusa works w/ recoil. Once the bleed is gone, all good. Did it with 5/65 sig 200. Took a couple revives in 2nd phase cause block damage is stupid. Auto block saved my ass few times too

Curious how you navigated clap back when she inflicts a bleed on fury?
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 664 ★★★

Armor shatter has to be up to inflict bleed. Make sure you never do that & there's no bleed. Nice stun too on sp2 which helped to push him to sp2
  • Options

Don't inflict armor shatter. Just spam sp2s to consistently push fury to sp2.
  • Options
    flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    250 units? How do you figure that? Just clear your offense tree and replace everything except the 7 points for recoil and suicides. Then play EOP, then place the 7 points back into suicides. Yes it's annoying and I agree with your basic point but is far less than 250 units.
  • Options
    LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    The man has a point, you already paid a ridicule amount on unlock the tree, why keep monitizing something you already cleared?
    give it a base "reset" gold/unit/loyaly w/e but just remove this stupid monetize method.
    it's cheap, lazy, not wanted by the community.

I can give you the same argument on AI/input issue, why release fights that require massive use on dex/block or even intercept when you know the mechanics are not working as intended.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,192 ★★★★★
    You can get enough units to change masteries in 30 minutes of arena.
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

You can also clean a room with a toothbrush. Have at it.
  • Options
    LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★

What's your point?
  • Options

Not even the same argument
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,338 ★★★★★
    Who knew "suicide masteries" could come with a downside?
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

You can, but at the cost of some electricity you can plug in a vacuum cleaner.