Options

BG Insane Rating/Health

Anybody else encountered this issue in BG? During the pre-fight screen the enemy displays an insane, obviously unlikely health pool with corresponding rating. The actual fight seems to be unaffected, but this could definitely confuse some people. I definitely nearly pooped my pants when I saw a Bishop with 130k health that I would need to kill in 2 mins lmao

Comments

• Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    It's just a visual bug
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 625 ★★★★

It's just a visual bug

It’s not a visual bug, it’s the correct if displaying the attack and health of the defender with the nodes applied, it is quite useful if you know how hard your champs various specials hit you can use the health pool to know when to throw it to finish them off.
  • Options
    I much prefer the way those 2 screens were prior to this month's game update.
    The screen shown above (Get Ready to Fight)
    As well as the prior screen showing similar side-by-side, but for BOTH person's matchups.

It used to show their same Rating # in these next screens as when selecting your defender/attacker.
    Now these 2 screens show with their Node-Boosted Rating on defender.

Was visually better before, in case the selection screens went by too fast, you could still see a 1-to-1 comparison of the fighters, as they relate to each other, in original terms.

To see how equal they were in your rosters, instead of a totally lopsided (node boosted) number on the defender (where you really can’t tell as easily if they are equal Rank opponents or 1 or 2 ranks different from your own).
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

It's just a visual bug

It’s not a visual bug, it’s the correct if displaying the attack and health of the defender with the nodes applied, it is quite useful if you know how hard your champs various specials hit you can use the health pool to know when to throw it to finish them off.
    Agree with you Did a few rounds of BG today and I am convinced the high health and attack is due to the nodes applied to them
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Wait till you see a r4 apoc with 213k health. That'll make you poop the pants.