Compensation for BG ending earlier [merged]

GalaxianGodGalaxianGod Member Posts: 17
edited November 2022 in General Discussion
When are we getting the promised compensation for the bg ending earlier than before.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    It's coming when BG season 3 starts, which is Monday.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★

They were pretty clear on this a week ago. Compensation should be coming today.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★

Let's Goooo
    Umazhing
    No complains ONLY IN MY CASE: I did not miss any of the things people did.
  • PetieCameronPetieCameron Member Posts: 260
    edited November 2022
    On to say exactly the same we lost our end push on that. Are u having a laugh that is terrible [censored]
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,584 ★★★★★
    Are. You. Kidding. Half an Entry in Elders Marks. HALF!!!

• GiomeGiome Member Posts: 170 ★★
    Bugmat78 said:

I'm assuming that was in no way the compensation and was just the usual starter pack they have given out from even when BGs were in beta... right?!

It must be this.
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 1,001 ★★★★★
    This cannot be the compensation. Honestly would have been better to treat this in the same way as the recent phasing/invisibility and not bothered with any compensation if Kabam thinks this is appropriate.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,488 ★★★★★
    The problem is you can't measure how much someone COULD have won, even more difficult to gauge that in a general way for everyone. Not really commenting on whether it was enough or not. Just pointing out that it wouldn't have been close to the next Milestone.
  • JAsummonarJAsummonar Member Posts: 171
    edited November 2022

The problem is you can't measure how much someone COULD have won, even more difficult to gauge that in a general way for everyone. Not really commenting on whether it was enough or not. Just pointing out that it wouldn't have been close to the next Milestone.

They would know where everyone finished. They would have processed that data to decide ranks and rewards. They just had to compensate people according to their rank. It could have simply been the next milestone rewards. For example, if one was silver 2, s/he could have got compensation at least what s/he could have received by being silver 1. To me this sounds like reasonably easy to do. Somewhat fair as well. Surely better than what they did..
  • C_moneyC_money Member Posts: 16
    Honestly this compensation is a joke. It doesn’t compensate for what I could of got with remaining time left. I missed out on 1,500 6* shards from solo objective which I was about 10k off plus possibly a better solo rank. Very disappointing that this is what they compensate us with. Another game I’ve played recently compensates for server maintenance and many other things they don’t have to but shows they care. Thus the player base actually has respect and good relationship with the company running the game/severs. Kabam should take notes from some other games. Played this game for 7+ years and it’s sad how little they try to take care of the player base these days. Maybe explains why people quit game. Stop sabotaging your own game kabam!!
  • Kung_PaoKung_Pao Member Posts: 11
    edited November 2022
    To be honest what were you expecting?
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    You say you missed out on 1500 6* shards, they gave you more than that
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 1,001 ★★★★★

For me there are 2 parts to the issue.

1) The fact the game mode finished early genuinely impacting on player experience. It’s another disappointment and failure with the game the regularly does not run as intended.

2) The second part is the impact of the bug on rewards. Players missed out on Solo event rewards, Alliance Event Rewards, the daily special rewards, there push in Gladiators Circuit / Victory Track

I agree you can’t measure how much people could have won, but this compensation should serve as a Gesture of Goodwill for really negatively impacting on the final of a month long tournament. And secondly for the lost reward. What Kabam sent doesn’t really do anything.
This discussion has been closed.