**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Show me your OMG I can’t believe I won fights in BGs

Everything that could possibly go wrong went wrong in this fight versus Nick Fury. I got hit while I was wasn’t phased and took massive damage. Then I got pushed to SP3 which initiated his second life I was hoping he would throw his special but instead, he decided to just dash back into the corner and wait until I was unfazed to attack me. The game decided that blocking doesn’t exist for me so I ate another attack and died, but I came out of it with the W.

Please share your stories of fights that you shouldn’t have one yet magically ended up winning anyway

Comments

• Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★
    No screen but a CGR vs Hyperion fight where I basically needed to stall for time while baiting specials and ended up 10% to his 20-ish... Only to see the opponent knocked out half a minute earlier despite favorable matchup.

Shame the next two fights my characters failed to block, let alone parry enemy hits or register any input whatsoever.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

• Options
    Terra said:

This one happened today. I was sure I would lose the match and I barely clutched it

I'd be pissed if it came to a 1 point difference for a loss
    I’d be surprised if they weren’t haha
  • Options
    IamGrO_otIamGrO_ot Posts: 172 ★★

Running an 3*s only deck

I banned his 1*…he still got to pick it…🤪

But I won 😈
  • Options
    IamGrO_ot said:

Running an 3*s only deck

I banned his 1*…he still got to pick it…🤪

But I won 😈

Summoned symbiote is immune to bans 😂
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★

This one cause of how close it was.

This one, cause you should never underestimate the monke.

And this one cause I love when me and someone else place the same defender and it's a battle of who can do the same fight better.
  • Options

I absolutely cannot believe I won this fight. It was the last round, and I had to place first. All I had was Fury, Kitty and Shehulk. They had a Hulkling Kitty and Hit Monkey. I knew if I put Fury on defense Kitty would shred him and I knew I couldn’t deal with Hulkling on defense so I took a chance and put my Kitty on offense. I got her a little over halfway down when she threw it and unblockable SP1 which KO’d my first life, but I was able to land a combo into my SP2 which KO’d her and won me the fight way faster. I know they must have reported me thinking I was modding but it was an extremely lucky sequence of events. I wish I had recorded it.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

I laughed hard when this happened.
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★

• Options
    BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★

Found out Galan is really not great matchup against Claire.. I deserved to lose that one lol
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

One of the many sandbaggers I faced while running a tiny deck. My R4 4* Witch against his R5 4* Herc and his R4 5* Torch against my R5 4* Sasquatch. #gottabequickerthanthat
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,149 ★★★★★

• Options
    HuenasHuenas Posts: 33
    Thing putting in work

• Options
    gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326

I was not able to beat his defender but I won. What's so different here? I beat someone that beat my defender. LOL!

I thought it was not possible but looking at it objectively...He got beat up almost getting KO'd as he defeated my defender almost 40 seconds before my fight ended. While I used up my time in my fight and I almost beat his defender while my champ still looked good. You can somewhat say that if I were given a bit more time I could have beat his defender.
  • Options
    Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★

Was waiting for the defeat and i was soooo surprised i was able to win
  • Options
    Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★

This one was weird, i finished the fight on about 50% hp left. The entire game ended after i finished this first round, i though he forfeit. It showed me winning a medal and progressing to like bronze 1 i think, i was chilling in the main menu for a few seconds, then it just put me back into the void fight with him at 100% with 20 seconds to go. Somehow still won. Also he lost w nimgod haha
  • Options
    The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Posts: 131
    edited November 2022
    cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/em/ee4b0c6glq44.png" alt="" />

These two rounds. I thought for sure I would lose on the knull one, just my rank 1 6 star knull against their rank 5 5 star knull. I won with all my health but really late into the fight.