**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Where are the AQ Rewards?? [updated: 12-07, 2:30pm PT]

Comments

• Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 544 ★★★
    And i dont receive pi
  • Options
    Lp_HawkeyLp_Hawkey Posts: 6
    Why we still not received the aliance quest reward from the canceled period?

Why the advance rewards were not delivered yet?
  • Options
    Ava_x1Ava_x1 Posts: 25
    Anyone notice the rank rewards for rank 9,301-11,000 is showing 194,400 T5 basic? That should probably be for T4B and T5B 8k?… or am I missing something? Lol! :)
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,203 ★★★★
    edited December 2022
    And even if we accept that you need more time for "manually" sending out aq comp?
    What possible excuse do you have for alliance summoner advancement rewards???? It has been 2 and a half days since it ended and no one in our alliance has recieved the rank rewards or the achievement reward! We broke 1 mil and what excuse it there for it to take this long???? Give us our rewards!
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,364 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

And even if we accept that you need more time for "manually" sending out aq comp?
    What possible excuse do you have for alliance summoner advancement rewards???? It has been 2 and a half days since it ended and no one in our alliance has recieved the rank rewards or the achievement reward! We broke 1 mil and what excuse it there for it to take this long???? Give us our rewards!

Yes. I don't know what I'm going to do without those 1k 4* shards and 5 4* sig stones.
  • Options
    LONEWOLF36LONEWOLF36 Posts: 1
    When are these so called alliance quest rewards compensation coming to players. We are already now in second day of this new aq when the other was shut down a week back
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,134 Guardian
    edited December 2022
    They had commented that they *hoped* to have gotten them out by end of week (said “today”, at that time being friday).
    That comment went on to say, however, that if they weren’t able to do it by that time, then it should be early in the coming week.
  • Options
    AJ_Engel30AJ_Engel30 Posts: 162
    The timing is just really poor. They updated the glory store and had mad rankups with the cyber week. So many of us are really low on Glory, which we rely on for AQ revives & health pots.

My entire Alliance is frustrated with Kabam right now. Lots of them are whales too that are ready to move on.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,364 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022

Rap said:

Yes. I don't know what I'm going to do without those 1k 4* shards and 5 4* sig stones.
    I mean it's the principle of the thing for those mad folks right? The resources aren't important to most of us, but it's like if the mail doesn't run for a day or two. You don't need those pieces of junk mail, but it bugs you that the mail isn't functioning properly.
    Not really. Not for me at least. I throw that stuff away along with the bills from the bill collectors. We've been through this a couple times in the games' history and it works out just fine. What amazes me is how everyone wants S.A rewards upgraded because "they are outdated" but somehow can't live without them.
  • Options
    KznKzn Posts: 23
    Come on kabam, we are not asking for anything or even something that’s particularly hard. We simply asking for what we are entitled to. You know what you took from us in the first place.

Had aq not been a stuff up to begin with, we would have able to use the rewards (battleships) to use to get units to spend on Black Friday event, which we have been robbed of now. Are we going to be compensated for that too?
  • Options
    how is AQ related to cyber opening? are you high?

Kzn said:

Come on kabam, we are not asking for anything or even something that’s particularly hard. We simply asking for what we are entitled to. You know what you took from us in the first place.

Had aq not been a stuff up to begin with, we would have able to use the rewards (battleships) to use to get units to spend on Black Friday event, which we have been robbed of now. Are we going to be compensated for that too?

how is AQ related to cyber opening? are you high?
    The battleship reward could have been used for units which could have used for cyber opening if you read my comment properly
  • Options
    Now show your ignorance by disagreeing. Well played.

if you were talking about these "battlechips"

you wanted 2k battlechips to open your cyber weekend deals? lmfao
    over 5 days what 10k or so? bruh.

If you are talking about that low a level, yeah sure I can see your confusion but my alliance gets just over 6600 each day of aq. Which is over 33000 battlechips (sorry if my auto correct offended you!) which might be around 100 units and if you are just short of units and don’t want spend money, might be all the difference, Bruh!

You might as well say arena has nothing to do with cyber opening. That only gives 15 units per milestone
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,415 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022

Hey all,

Just a heads up: The goal is still to get this out today, but there is a possibility it won't be out until early next week.

Im at the lowest, down to 500 glory.
    I always had about 4k as backup.
  • Options
    edited December 2022

Kzn said:

Now show your ignorance by disagreeing. Well played.

if you were talking about these "battlechips"

you wanted 2k battlechips to open your cyber weekend deals? lmfao
    over 5 days what 10k or so? bruh.

If you are talking about that low a level, yeah sure I can see your confusion but my alliance gets just over 6600 each day of aq. Which is over 33000 battlechips (sorry if my auto correct offended you!) which might be around 100 units and if you are just short of units and don’t want spend money, might be all the difference, Bruh!

You might as well say arena has nothing to do with cyber opening. That only gives 15 units per milestone
    Arena gives guaranteed units though
    battlechips dont. its a chance. you may not even end up with units. even with the low percentage its really a big stretch to say hey i couldn't open the very last offer because oh no you delayed my AQ rewards.

Trying to link every issue to get more compensation for a single issue isn't helping anyone nor will it work ever.
    Someone might as well say hey I couldnt complete my story exploration before war placement because you guys didnt give me my 15units from AQ battlechips. Compensate that too now.
    Nor is arguing technicalities helping anyone. But keep it up though. Maybe one day kabam will fix the game just to shut you up.
  • Options
    padamsatishpadamsatish Posts: 7
    Don't know how many rewards will be stopped for all of us
    AQ rewards
    Summoner advancement
    Level up
    I think kabam trying to dodge those rewards and continue the game
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,415 ★★★★★

I think kabam trying to dodge those rewards and continue the game

False.
    AQ update would cause issues as expected. Laziness is the culprit in sending rewards in timely manner.
    On the other hand, Level up and SA are the victims of updated reward structure.

To err is human. But the err is too frequent in these cases.
  • Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★

Gotta add to the running list:

AQ rewards
    Summoner Advancement (12/1)
    Level Up (12/2)
    Level Up (12/3)

Can’t wait to see what’s missing next. Rewards are broken and there’s no urgency to address it.

I'm getting scared as AW Season is ending in 3 days...
  • Options
    V1ratV1rat Posts: 30

Gotta add to the running list:

AQ rewards
    Summoner Advancement (12/1)
    Level Up (12/2)
    Level Up (12/3)

Can’t wait to see what’s missing next. Rewards are broken and there’s no urgency to address it.

I'm getting scared as AW Season is ending in 3 days...
    True