Options

Venom relic is trash

Dear content creators, why do you make the absolute trash relic - Venom?!?
This relic is absolute trash as long Venom himself!
You don’t have any opportunity of using it with another champions, only trash venom… it is frustrating

Comments

• Options
    EMvEMv Posts: 23
    where do use venom?!? it is just funny
  • Options
    WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 317 ★★★
    Don't mind it with Medusa in this month's cav eq
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,094 ★★★★★
    Venom is the man. As soon as I pulled him as a six star, I used every resource possible to rank him up as far as I can take him.

If you're mad cuz you don't understand how relics work, that's fine, I get it but don't disrespect Venom like that, especially on these forums.
  • Options
    EMvEMv Posts: 23
    Great job, guys!!! You make me believe that Venom is decent champ! But i play only decent content for now in the game - BG and venom is absolute useless in BG (my roster doesn’t need him).
    It is just my double subjective opinion.
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

• Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    EMv said:

Great job, guys!!! You make me believe that Venom is decent champ! But i play only decent content for now in the game - BG and venom is absolute useless in BG (my roster doesn’t need him).
    It is just my double subjective opinion.

I have never lost a BG fight in which I used Venom
    That includes taking down a Warlock who is a bleed immune & tanky defender
    There's difference between not liking a character & saying that the character is trash
  • Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 482 ★★
    Venom is awesome… he can counter Peni. I use my Venom all the time… which universe are you in …
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,645 ★★★★★
    Sigh.
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    edited December 2022
    I can't accept the Venom slander in this post, he was my first good 6* champ, my first rank 3, my first reliec-ed champ but most importantly, the one champ that helped me the most trought 6.4, all act 7, 8.1 and almost all the Variants. Sounds like a skill issue tbh.

Also he's an absolute GOD in Battlegrounds as well, you just suck buddy, badly.
  • Options
    Negativity_1Negativity_1 Posts: 61
    Venom is an amazing champ.
    This slander is unacceptable
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,818 ★★★★★
    Love how this thread went from someone complaining about the venom relic to unabashed support for venom the champ.