**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I'm really liking the new Storm πŸ™‚

TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,214 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Thanks Kabam for giving her a much needed buff! I've had 0 regrets πŸ™‚

Β«1

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Why regret? Would you said no regret for rank up Herc / Kitty?
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Reference said:

Why regret? Would you said no regret for rank up Herc / Kitty?

πŸ™„ 0 regrets

Lol. You gave a new meaning to no regret, when those champs are almost a rank up choice.
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Yessss storm is probably the most underrated champion in the mutant class right now. People just don't understand 4 immunities + purify counter + quick and easy big damage + highest DOT damage (quick too) is actually top 5 mutants if not top 3.

I use my R3 all the time but wdym 4 immunities I thought she was just shock immune
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I mean, technically she is the old Storm, but ok...

Congrats! Nice to see less common rankups!
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I mean, technically she is the old Storm, but ok...

Congrats! Nice to see less common rankups!

πŸ™„ Technically she's the OG Storm with a buff...hence "new" Storm
    Yeah man, just teasing you. That was a reference to Storm X, who is the "new" Storm. OG Storm is now amazing, no doubt.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,214 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Storm >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lol What do the arrows mean?
    Rohit_316 said:

Llessur said:

Yessss storm is probably the most underrated champion in the mutant class right now. People just don't understand 4 immunities + purify counter + quick and easy big damage + highest DOT damage (quick too) is actually top 5 mutants if not top 3.

I use my R3 all the time but wdym 4 immunities I thought she was just shock immune

Not sure about 4th immunity. And with synergies they aren't even her base immunities so it's not really Storm's immunity. She need help for that.
    Hmmmm.....would be nice if she had these naturally without synergy πŸ˜†
  • MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 β˜…β˜…
    Rohit_316 said:

Llessur said:

Not sure about 4th immunity. And with synergies they aren't even her base immunities so it's not really Storm's immunity. She need help for that.
    Probably not a immunity but as horse(wo)men she get the bleed resistance
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    MR_61088 said:

Rohit_316 said:

Llessur said:

That’s what I was gonna say lol
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2022

Pretty bold statement. I don’t see anything in her kit that puts her ahead of Bishop, and Bishop isn’t even a top 3 Mutant (Apoc, Magneto, Kitty and Archangel are in competition for most people’s top 3). If anything, Storm and Bishop are just out of the top 5. Its not a slight, it just shows how bonkers the mutant class is.

• Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Posts: 320 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Apoc, Kitty, Archangel, Colossus and Magneto are the top 5. Storm is probably top 10.
    MR_61088 said:

Rohit_316 said:

Llessur said:

Hmmmm interesting immunity since bleeds boost her prowess.....πŸ€”

Her purify is NUTS!!!!!! Skill opponents have NO CHANCE against her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I put her on defense in BG and she wrecks them. Or I use her on offense against Kingpin, Jabari Panther, Shang Chi...etc.....

She's starting to get banned πŸ˜‚
  • Storm >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

@Terminatrix Lol they're "greater than" symbols.

Storm > Everyone else (not actually everyone, but)

Storm >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

@Terminatrix Lol they're "greater than" symbols.

Storm > Everyone else (not actually everyone, but)
    Lmfao! Got cha! And yes..agreed πŸ˜†
    edited December 2022
    Falconi said:

Lmao i have 6r3 6* and storm was my 1st r3 Mutent, she is INSANE, KILLS rank 4 fury under 60 sec in BG, i play with her real good.

@Falconi Aayyye Team STORM!!! βš‘οΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΎβš‘οΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΎβš‘οΈπŸ‘ŠπŸΎβš‘οΈOmg her Sp 2 is CRAZY and my fav to use! I love shutting down those pesky skill defenders in BG with her πŸ˜‚ Kingpin didn't know what hit him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ Had minimal problems with Attuma in EQ. Often ran through him real quick 🀣🀣🀣🀣
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

MR_61088 said:

Rohit_316 said:

Llessur said:

Hmmmm interesting immunity since bleeds boost her prowess.....πŸ€”
    She can still bleed, it just does no damage to her.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    She (5-Star) is my 800th champ on the roster. :)
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,590 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Storm was my second 6*. I got her before the buff, so she was laying to rot in my roster. Then her buff came along, and after playing her in arenas, I quickly realised her new buff wasOP, so I took her to r3 instantly. #noregrets
  • Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 221 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I just got a bit too excited seeing the R4 storm lol. What I meant was, 4 potential immunities.
    Shock on base
    Coldsnap and incinerate with Storm x
    Bleed with horseman (apoc)

If any of these debuffs are regularly applied on the attacker during the fight and there is no damage cap, Storm is pretty much the best option for that fight.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Apoc, Kitty, Archangel, Colossus and Magneto are the top 5. Storm is probably top 10.
    >Colossus
    >Top Five.
    Ha, nah
  • FalconiFalconi Posts: 230 β˜…β˜…
    Terra said:

>Colossus
    >Top Five.
    Ha, nah
    Collosus is noob and not top 5 somebody here said about some else Mutent, it's not because he's bad, it's because however u look at it Mutent is still bonkers class,
    top 5 Mutent objectively are
    RED MAGS,
    APOC,
    KITTY,
    AA,
    BISHOP.
    bishop has officially kicked few other mutents butt since BG launch.
    next 5 can be storm, Collosus, omega, toad, or (your fav)

Storm was my second 6*. I got her before the buff, so she was laying to rot in my roster. Then her buff came along, and after playing her in arenas, I quickly realised her new buff wasOP, so I took her to r3 instantly. #noregrets

Glad someone else understands the meaning of "no regrets" πŸ˜‚