**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Banquet Solo Event placements prediction

Comments

• Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 812 ★★★
    XFREEDOMX said:

doctorb said:

Falconi said:

I think most of the people more then 50% of players base will actually spend about 1000 units or 1500 max to max who just play frugally and thats the max player base, then few here and there in those low brackets would be spenders and many good hardcore players would be spending in 3000-6000 units range like me who just don't use units much for anything but deals and don't grind anything let them accumulate automatically, some hard grinders grind always, and then comes 1000 players in whole MCOC who are gonna probably score higher then 1 MiLL score in solo, combined with only spenders and some grinders + spenders etc. So all in all i suspect players who can score 100k in solo all milestone are in top 10% of this game playerbase.

6000 units???
    That's 2 All Father's Odin. That's kind of low.
    100k is probably ok for 10%. I feel like the majority of non-spenders would stop at 80K mark.
    That's EXACTLY where I'm gonna finish.....I actually will probably try to push it to like 85k because I KNOW this is going to be at a crucial cut off because so many people are going to stop after the awakening gem
  • Options
    DeemonbalaDeemonbala Posts: 31
    I have scored around 540k atm will it be okay to get in top 5000 i will be extremely happy if i reach that
  • Options
    OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★

doctorb said:

Am I correct in the following:

$100.00 will get you one All Father's Odin.

One All Father's Odin will get you 10 greater banquet crystals.

Buying one greater banquet crystal will get you 3,000 points and opening that one crystal will get you 1,000 points.

So, one All Father's Odin ($100.00) will get you 40,000 points.

Am I correct???

Yes. But anyone that bought the crystal offer received 10 crystals/40k points for $50. I’m not sure what the limit on that offer was.
    Limit was one but it ran two times so two total. They could run it again.
  • Options
    DeemonbalaDeemonbala Posts: 31
    I have scored around 540k atm will it be okay to get in top 5000 i will be extremely happy if i reach that
  • Options
    Ceti_EelCeti_Eel Posts: 62
    All I know is my first 9-10 GBC pulls we’re mostly good - a few 10k 6 star shard ones. The last 5 have been **** -3 of them scrap. Only reason I didn’t buy the second 10 GBC offer - RNG or not
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,162 ★★★★★
    Ceti_Eel said:

All I know is my first 9-10 GBC pulls we’re mostly good - a few 10k 6 star shard ones. The last 5 have been **** -3 of them scrap. Only reason I didn’t buy the second 10 GBC offer - RNG or not

At least you learned your lesson, I got 6 out of 10 that were cav crystals or cav nexus. But they did give me a 5* Weapon X to complete my collection so I wasn’t too upset.
  • Options
    YermawYermaw Posts: 24

I am hoping for same
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Went ahead open the 4 free GBC from calendar and then purchased three more. My point total is at 50,000. Got the alliance milestone which got me 275 units back. Not to mention I got 21K 6* Shards, 11,400 Tier 6 Basic Frags, and some Sciene cat frags (believe they were for Tier 5). Now just going to wait and see where the chips fall.

Enjoyed this event! Kabam good job on this event!
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    I just wonder when we will get the rewards
  • Options
    FalconiFalconi Posts: 230 ★★
    Jefechuta said:

Atleast 2 days
  • Options
    Jefechuta said:

Falconi said:

Jefechuta said:

Atleast 2 days
    I hope not, I would love to get them the same day, I need the Awakening Crystals
    We all do bro, need to take moomoo 🐮 to rank 4 but i don't have 3rd t5cc so have to wait for that 2-3 gem
  • Options
    YermawYermaw Posts: 24
    Yeah hope rewards don't take for ever want to see if I make top 3%
    Then I can decide my rank ups
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    Jefechuta said:

I wouldn't put money on them going out this week, but the world is a strange and wondrous place. They might go out the next day.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,685 ★★★★
    I’m probably going to be on the edge of getting into the tier I want to, so frankly I’m hoping they take their time and eliminate as many cheaters with scores higher than mine as possible.

Given that it is likely a manual process and given what we have seen in other cases when they have needed to do things like this manually, I think the better part of the week (on par with BG rewards but slightly longer) is what to expect.
  • Options
    MorningstarIsBaeMorningstarIsBae Posts: 126 ★★
    Jefechuta said:

I feel like they have been going out same day in the past. But dont Quote me on that
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 974 ★★★★
    I'm holding off on rank ups until I get the rank rewards for the banquet event. Would around 90k points be enough for 26-50%?
  • Options

I'm holding off on rank ups until I get the rank rewards for the banquet event. Would around 90k points be enough for 26-50%?

Probably in the range of 10% bro enjoy, just maybe in range of 11-25% but no way below that. i know lots of people have low expectations but y'all gonna be surprised for sure in a good way, i already strongly believed with previous data we have and the supposed player base i think the game has. Top 10% is doable with 80,000 score imo because that's basically demands real units of spending more then 100$ which is about 3500 units expenditure not counting the 1050 units we get from milestone, so strongly i believe top 10% players base are the hardcore players here who would even consider spending. Units are not easy to get considering 1 GBC cost 300 units
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    394k hope i get the good stuff 🤞
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★

One has only to wonder how much that cost in Turkish Lira, considering the current exchange rates. One could very easily get suspicious on how that score was achieved, under the circumstances. I’m just saying…

Let’s all hope that Kabam takes their sweet time to deliver the ranking rewards, to ensure that all modders and cheaters are filtered out. Wouldn’t you agree…?
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    The post announcing the Banquet said rewards will take up to a week so they can weed out any cheaters.
  • Options

The post announcing the Banquet said rewards will take up to a week so they can weed out any cheaters.

Sad, they used to deal with the cheaters with maybe 2 days delay...
  • Options
    MoeyTehr said:

Jefechuta said:

Sad, they used to deal with the cheaters with maybe 2 days delay...
    Last year's event was "up to a week" after the conclusion, also stated in advance. I don't mind the wait since they told us ahead of time.
    Yeah ofc, if we have to wait we will wait, my only problem is when you get kicked of the Alliance and you dont get the rewards for that, I think that issue should have been solved a while ago so you cant kick members of your alliance when this kind of events are active.

Makes the wait kinda frustating, and not for me, Im quite active but I have seen members of the ally get kicked when they already spent maybe 3k units on the event already, so It feels really unfair for them