**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What was your final point score in the Banquet event?

Comments

• Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    394k. 1-3% would be lit, but i have a feeling im shy of it. We shall see!
  • Options
    LickyLicky Posts: 303 ★★
    I got 84k, leader of my ally got 7 mil
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    188k solo and 4m alliance
  • Options
    megadettzmegadettz Posts: 1
    480k solo so many whales no idea where I'm ending
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 263 ★★
    95K. I decided to just go hog on some of the Banquet Crystals (not GBC) for the 1 million in gold and 4 star crystal shards, as I had some leveling to do for that 24 hour event. That gave me another 10K of spending. I have a week to grind for some arena to get energy packs for next month's quest.
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    This thread is full of a combo of the biggest pessimists in Mcoc or those with no memory of previous years’ scores lol
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    DannyB01 said:

This thread is full of a combo of the biggest pessimists in Mcoc or those with no memory of previous years’ scores lol

I saw big scores at 540m so I try not to be too positive so as not to be disappointed 😅 i dream to have 1-5% but its impossible with gem 6r5
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 600 ★★★

IMO them keeping lower players from participating is gonna really hurt this year.

It depends who is included in the pool. Conqueror players had access to purchase crystals. Conqueror + level 40 had access to gift. All players had the holiday calendar.

If anyone who opened at least one of the free crystals from the calendar is included, the pool is quite large and anyone who spent will be near the top few brackets.
    This is very incorrect, my level thirty account had the calendar but won’t get rank rewards despite opening the 4 free crystals since it didn’t have access to the solo event.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,164 ★★★★
    111k, was meant to stop at 80k then got carried away
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 812 ★★★
    85k which is my guess of where half the player base is.....I think people grossly overestimate how much money people spend. All they see are YouTube videos of people scoring in the millions and that's just not the general community....that's the top 1% of the top 1% that most people are seeing.....
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    345k should be 1-3% minimum. Would he surprised if I got top5000
  • Options
    tntsltntsl Posts: 64
    110,870. I'm hoping that's good enough for at least the 11-25% rewards.
  • Options
    SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 342 ★★★

• Options
    SleepyBear21SleepyBear21 Posts: 55
    edited January 2023
    I have about 71k don’t know how good or how bad but I like it for my first December event.
  • Options
    AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    428k, not sure what to expect but hoping for some good stuff
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 812 ★★★
    I'm more curious as to what alliance score ranks are....I'm labeled as "in a retirement alliance"....none of us really grind anymore and half of our alliance is 5+ year vets and the other half is people trying to grow and is helping them out...we were at approx 3.5 million (mainly because one person scored 1.3 million of that
  • Options
    CyporgCyporg Posts: 285 ★★
    175k solo and 5.9mil ally. Hoping to get in the 4-5% solo tier, but happy with the 6-10% tier. I spent $100 on the 2 GBC deals and spent about 3.5k units I already had.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,929 ★★★★★
    Main 167k solo / 5.2m alliance
    Mini 104k solo / 1.5m alliance
    Alt 1 49k solo
    Alt 2 67k solo
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    I hit 640k. Was hoping for 1-3% bracket but am cautiously (or maybe blindly) optimistic it will be the top 5000.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Lol I don’t spend and had 1k units saved up. Hit around 63k and am not stressing about rank rewards. Only annoyance was my level 28 alt account that easily hit Challenger only to find out I’d have to somehow gain 12 levels over two weeks (the longest irl vacation I’ve had in years). Waste of like 2.5k units I had saved up building that account.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,770 ★★★★★
    28k. Close to bottom of the heap.
  • Options
    mattressmattress Posts: 405 ★★
    231k solo, 897k alliance
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    400k main
    200k mini

Hoping for 1-3% for both
  • Options
    DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★

315,150. Let's see where we end up at

That is literally my score too. I’m hoping it gets better than the mid cut off.
  • Options
    ADK08ADK08 Posts: 4
    Dailey said:

315,150. Let's see where we end up at

That is literally my score too. I’m hoping it gets better than the mid cut off.
    So I had this score too! Was the 2 offers, free stuff and 5 odins I think, then with about 2 minutes to go I panicked thinking a lot of people might stop on the same, am hoping for 1-3% so I popped 1 last crystals and got….scrap. Anyway I finished with 319,150!
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 263 ★★
    Alliance was just shy of 2.5 million points. If both my scores hit the 26-50 percent marks, I'd be happy as I'll have 5 champs move to R2 as 6-stars in mostly rainbow coverage.
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 499 ★★★
    130k but hoping for top 10%.

Still remember the deadpool gold event where i got top prize with minimal effort. I reckon there will be a lot of people who stopped at 6* ag and a lot more people (meeting min. requirements) who opened a gbc but didnt do the milestone rewards.
  • Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 470 ★★
    155K anything from 50% above will be good