**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Banquet rewards

Comments

• KingMattthewKingMattthew Posts: 14
    6-10% 611k points
  • edricedric Posts: 59
    limeade31 said:

Anybody get their alliance ones yet or just solo?

No solo, just alliance rewards
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 694 ★★★
    Duped my Hitmonkey and pulled a new Ebony Maw from the nexus’. More importantly just threw 20 more stones on My OG Scarlett Witch and r4d her. Haaaawt. Now I just hafta to decide between r4ing Scorpion or Mr Fantastic.
  • Dragstep50Dragstep50 Posts: 4
    I have only received my alliance not solo rewards
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    Omedenn said:

231k points - think I got the 4-5% rewards. Happy with the cosmic gem and sig stones

Haven’t gotten mine yet but your post put me in a good mood - I scored almost the exact same and was really hoping to get to the 4-5% rewards.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Vance2_jr said:

Duped my Hitmonkey and pulled a new Ebony Maw from the nexus’. More importantly just threw 20 more stones on My OG Scarlett Witch and r4d her. Haaaawt. Now I just hafta to decide between r4ing Scorpion or Mr Fantastic.

Scorpion. For sure. Also, I Duped my Maw from a Featured. Seems to be Maw Day.

6-10% 611k points

I'm sorry i opened my alliance rewards omg

611k points
  • Black_wid0wBlack_wid0w Posts: 32
    Should I choose Misty knight or sasquatch

Should I choose Misty knight or sasquatch

sassy is a good defender, i have mine R4
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    MR_61088 said:

Alliance rewards

How many points did your alliance put up?
  • Ceti_EelCeti_Eel Posts: 62
    MR_61088 said:

Alliance rewards

What was your alliance score ?
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    I've gotten my solo but haven't gotten alliance yet.

Bummed out that I only got 4-5% and not top 3%. I really wanted that R4 ticket crystal.
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★

327K points
  • Hey, maybe a dumb question, but did the alliance need to have reached the final milestone in the banquet event to qualify for ranked rewards? Just wondering if I should expect another bundle to come in. We didn't hit all the milestones
  • JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,194 ★★★★

Yeah booooy, Alliance Rewards were very very nice
  • ILoveDrDoomILoveDrDoom Posts: 38

Just received my Alliance banquet rewards, My alliance put up 4 million points.
  • My alliance only did 394k. 1/3 was me.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★

Just received my Alliance banquet rewards, My alliance put up 4 million points.

Must be a pretty big spread. IIRC we had around 8 million and got the same.
  • YermawYermaw Posts: 24

• My alliance only did 394k. 1/3 was me.

Have you gotten alliance ranked rewards?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

Mine just came in as well. Right around where I thought I might end up.

And what was your point total if you don’t mind?
    I think i got the tier right below this at about 400k. Not 100% sure since i cant see the rank
    @ahmynuts if you got a 6* kang then yes thats 1-3%
    Then yes around 400k gets you 1-3%
    So far, the lowest score I've heard getting 1-3% has been 300k, and the highest score I've heard still getting 1-3% is 423150. Extrapolating from the lowest score I know that was above 5000 and the scores I am aware of between 3% and 5%, I think the 1-3% bracket was between 280k and 490k, plus or minus a bit.
  • ADK08ADK08 Posts: 4
    DNA3000 said:

ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

I think i got the tier right below this at about 400k. Not 100% sure since i cant see the rank
    So far, the lowest score I've heard getting 1-3% has been 300k, and the highest score I've heard still getting 1-3% is 423150. Extrapolating from the lowest score I know that was above 5000 and the scores I am aware of between 3% and 5%, I think the 1-3% bracket was between 280k and 490k, plus or minus a bit.
    I Hope you are right. Scored 319k no rewards yet and really hoping for 1-3%!
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

So you got in the 6-10%, what was your score?
  • Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★
    159k for me, got 6-10%, My alt was 123k got 11-25%.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    I got my solo rewards, so just waiting for alliance one. I scored 50,150 and got a 5* Nexus, Rank up Gem (Rank 4 to Rank 5) and a 3* Relic. From my 5* Nexus I had Hawkeye, Mojo, and Hyperion. I choose Hyperion as I already had Mojo duped and didn't need a new 5* Hawkeye. Now waiting to see what my 3* relic is and waiting to see what I get via alliance rank rewards.
  • DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    2.66M

• Toj37Toj37 Posts: 68
    DNA3000 said:

ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

I think I was 279k and still haven’t gotten anything. The suspense is killing me lolz
  • Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 210 ★★
    Blue balls: working up to the climax but

I got my solo rewards, so just waiting for alliance one.

really? opposite for me, got our alliance one, waiting on the solo rewards