**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I rank up 4 star Corvus glaive or should I wait for a 5 star hero??

sparxcdnsparxcdn Posts: 24
edited January 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I have 2.3k 5 star shards . Should I rank Corvus up? Or should I wait till I get a 5 star?

Should I rank up 4 star Corvus glaive or should I wait for a 5 star hero?? 26 votes

Yes
76%
TerraSummonerNRJustcause102JAATKINGEwell65SSS69Iron_Pro_51gazbeaGreenRaptor413Kaiser_ViiOakenshieldspidyjedi84jaythekidFrostGiantLordGrassKnucklesLickySuperstar_1126Sunstar19LucashawkJaceFace75sparxcdn 20 votes
No
23%
Amazing_Demon05TheExit27KNAKINTHThunderalphWong_99MurciaCamejo 6 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• GreenRaptor413GreenRaptor413 Posts: 66
    edited January 2023
    Yes

So if you only have a few 5* (based on Maestro post), then it may be several (or lots) of 5* pulls before actually getting a good choice in need of ranking up past what you can achieve by Max'ing out a 4*.

A 4* r5/50 is roughly equivalent to a 5* r3/45. And Corvus would definitely be a good choice.

You can take your best 4* up, and then as you actually get a good 5* you can do them too (but not all 5*, just because they are 5*).

Imagine reaching 10,000 5* shards, and then opening Orig Cap, or Kamala Khan (or Groot).

I agree with this. Corvus, even a r5 4* will be useful through act 5. As arguably one of the best cosmic champions he is great to have maxed

Did you beat maestro btw?
  • sparxcdnsparxcdn Posts: 24
    edited January 2023
    Yes
    I have beat act 4 chapter 1 currently
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,682 ★★★★
    Yes
    My 4* Corvus carried me through a ton of content.
  • Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    Yes. Rank Corvus up. Corvus will help you tons through Act 5. Don’t hope or bank on getting awesome 5* pulls at first. A few people might get lucky. Not me. My 1st ~15 pulls were very bad and it’s same with 6*. Thus, my 4* have helped a ton and always will in the arena (since Kabam has this brilliant idea not allowing 4* past Act 5).
  • JaceFace75JaceFace75 Posts: 63
    Yes
    My 4 star Corvus was my MVP even after I started ranking up 5 stars. Corvus is very reliable and if you watch a video or 2 on him you will be able to really use him effectively
  • sparxcdnsparxcdn Posts: 24
    edited January 25
    Yes

So if you only have a few 5* (based on Maestro post), then it may be several (or lots) of 5* pulls before actually getting a good choice in need of ranking up past what you can achieve by Max'ing out a 4*.

A 4* r5/50 is roughly equivalent to a 5* r3/45. And Corvus would definitely be a good choice.

You can take your best 4* up, and then as you actually get a good 5* you can do them too (but not all 5*, just because they are 5*).

Imagine reaching 10,000 5* shards, and then opening Orig Cap, or Kamala Khan (or Groot).

I agree with this. Corvus, even a r5 4* will be useful through act 5. As arguably one of the best cosmic champions he is great to have maxed

Did you beat maestro btw?
    Sorry for informing late, but I actually not only beaten maestro , but also act 5 ultron 😀
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,597 ★★★★
    Yes
    Congrats man! Good luck in act 6 and beyond!