**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

White Tiger vs Gladiator!! Who's got your vote?

Comments

• ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

No to Hercules 2.0!

And yes to bleached Tigra?
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    White Tiger
    It's really not a preference to White Tiger over Gladiator but it was more about the fact that I don't want one class already dominating the choice vote this early on.

We haven't had at least one from every class yet and already it's sounding like it's going to be all about the cosmics, which kills the enthusiasm for me on this because if all you're going to do is just vote Cosmic, Cosmic, Cosmic, then what is the point?

Honestly, it feels like the only way we're going to actually get an opportunity for different classes of Champions is if they just ran six versions of the Summoners Choice that only has class exclusive nominees.
  • cur53dcur53d Posts: 289 ★★
    Don't really care anymore now that Bullseye is out
  • AinyAiny Posts: 249 ★★★
    White Tiger
    say it with me: we do NOT need more op cosmics!
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,108 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    White Tiger
    Now that my beloved Bullseye is out, I'll be voting for the next best thing. Gladiator's seem cool on paper but I'm afraid he'll feel too generic ramp up cosmic champion. White Tiger seems to be the kind of character that will require skill to play, which I like. Also, tigers are cool :)
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Gladiator

White Tiger Gang!

The Cosmic class is overpopulated, we need more Mystics

If you threaten to withhold your ability of making infographics, then she'll have my vote. Otherwise, Gladiator!!
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,282 ★★★★
    Gladiator
    Doom 2.0 vs Herc 2.0?

I'm kinda more keen on another Herc
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    White Tiger
    i think we know how these forum polls go as far as end results lol ..
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Gladiator
    The two I DIDN'T want are gone already 😆 so I'm happy with either one winning now!
  • BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    White Tiger
    White Tiger.

We already have Gladiator in the game. His name is Hercules.
  • White Tiger
    Gladiator seems similar to Adam Warlock. And there's a good chance will get Adam in May for Guardians 3. Plus, we have Herc. White Tiger gets my vote.
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,282 ★★★★
    Gladiator
    Just realized as another argument for Gladiator, is that hopefully there will be a Mohawk synergy.
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    White tiger because I would like a class other than cosmic as the summoner's choice
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 933 ★★★
    Gladiator
    Voted for Gladiator, but im fine with either, they both should be pretty cool

Im just glad Spiderpunk is finally dead lmao
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    White Tiger
    Mystic DPS go brrrrrrrrr
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★
    White Tiger
    Bulmkt said:

Gladiator

Who wants a Tigra clone?

Who wants yet another OP cosmic in such a short time
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    White Tiger
    altavista said:

Just realized as another argument for Gladiator, is that hopefully there will be a Mohawk synergy.

Do you mean the same one that Titania has?
  • White Tiger

For anyone interested in possible synergies for White Tiger, she's been in teams with:

Invisible Woman, Black Widow and Misty Knight (Daughters of Liberty)
    Hawkeye, Hulkling, Wiccan, Squirrel-Girl and Sunspot (AIM New Avengers)
    Blade, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Cap Sam, She-Hulk, Spidey (Luke's Mighty Avengers)
    Luke Cage and Iron Fist (Heroes for Hire)

She also attended Avengers Academy with X-23, where instructors included Hawkeye, Tigra, Quicksilver, Captain America, Hercules, Dr Strange and Iron Fist.

She was also in a Defenders team with Daredevil, Cage, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, Misty Knight and Elektra.

If we're being kid-friendly, she was a major character in the Ultimate Spider-Man animated series and teamed up with Spidey, Nova, Luke, and Iron fist.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    White Tiger
    I thought Gladiator would be the obvious choice he, but White Tiger sounds like she'll have unique abilities, as opposed to another broken cosmic champion.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★
    White Tiger

For anyone interested in possible synergies for White Tiger, she's been in teams with:

Invisible Woman, Black Widow and Misty Knight (Daughters of Liberty)
    Hawkeye, Hulkling, Wiccan, Squirrel-Girl and Sunspot (AIM New Avengers)
    Blade, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Cap Sam, She-Hulk, Spidey (Luke's Mighty Avengers)
    Luke Cage and Iron Fist (Heroes for Hire)

She also attended Avengers Academy with X-23, where instructors included Hawkeye, Tigra, Quicksilver, Captain America, Hercules, Dr Strange and Iron Fist.

She was also in a Defenders team with Daredevil, Cage, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, Misty Knight and Elektra.

If we're being kid-friendly, she was a major character in the Ultimate Spider-Man animated series and teamed up with Spidey, Nova, Luke, and Iron fist.
    true, but that Nova was Sam Alexander, the one in the game is Richard Rider.

She could also, of course, get a synergy with Tigra, Black Cat and Black Panther for being Cat people because that's the kind of wacky synergy Kabam throw in occasionally.
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I'm puzzled by the argument "we don't want another OP cosmic". Could one of its advocates please elaborate?
    As far as I know, we don't know if either will be good or bad. Even if that's the case, why would that be a bad thing?
    I don't care which one wins, btw.