**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[iOS] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Dmavs3141Dmavs3141 Posts: 3
    iOS has crashed on me 3 times tonight. Internet is working fine. Not a big deal since it's pretty late where I'm at but just wanted to give a heads up.
  • Makdb_Makdb_ Posts: 1
    iPhone 13
    IOS 16.3
    Happens on cellular and Wi-Fi
    Game version 37.2.2

Whenever I try to go on the game I am stuck on the 2nd loading screen indefinitely. I can hear the game music but it has been impossible for me to log into the game. I know it's not a Wi-Fi issue because I've tried over multiple Wi-Fi connections as well as my phone data.
  • Tul123456789Tul123456789 Posts: 26
    In-Game Name: Libra-T
    Device and Model: iPhone 12 plus
    Device Operating System: iOS latest
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: most recent
    Game Mode: Battlegrounds , AW

Lag…

Slow respond. Stop attack after combos. Block for no reason, dash forward for no reason , try to dash but not respond. After try to switch to another program like Line control seem to be mess and delay…

Only happen after play MCOC…

Please seek it out. This led to big problem on my AW… its effect my teammate…

Thanks
  • KuduKudu Posts: 1
    Name ippo1001
    Galaxy j4+
    Versione android 9
    Last version game
    4g wife

Crash after 1 match sometime 2 match
    Before i play start battle
  • HazarethHazareth Posts: 15
    edited February 2023
    In-Game Name: Dash Ark
    Device and Model: iPhone 13 mini
    Device Operating System: iOS 16.3
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 38.0.0 (2/7/2023)
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest
    Description of the Issue: Prior to update i could hold block with left thumb (left side of screen) while simultaneously either attacking or dexing using my right thumb (right side of screen) and the input would register. It became automatic habit for me. Now however when i hold block with left thumb the right thumb movement is not always triggering a response via the game. Hold block and try to dex or attack and sometimes it doesn’t respond to input. Very frustrating… my whole system feels blocked. Thanks for the feedback opportunity and for all of your efforts. It is still appreciated.
  • HazarethHazareth Posts: 15
    Update: I checked/selected the “new” input system in settings along with the quick claim crystals option and so far the controls seem to be working ok… haven’t had enough time yet to really confirm with gameplay but seems promising. Hopeful its a solid fix. Thanks.
  • PemulaPemula Posts: 60
    In-Game Name: Ṿirtue
    Device and Model: iPhone SE 3rd Generation 2022
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest, Alliance War
    Description of the Issue: Mostly my dash back was not registered particularly after doing 3-5 combos. Sometimes the game was just so laggy suddenly after 2-5 minutes playing arena. My device heated up after that.
  • PemulaPemula Posts: 60
    Pemula said:

In-Game Name: Ṿirtue
    Device and Model: iPhone SE 3rd Generation 2022
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest, Alliance War
    Description of the Issue: Mostly my dash back was not registered particularly after doing 3-5 combos. Sometimes the game was just so laggy suddenly after 2-5 minutes playing arena. My device heated up after that.

To be noted, this is my new device. I ran my game on iPhone 8 before without any issues.
  • Z2f6hQZ2f6hQ Posts: 32
    Sorry my previous discussion belongs here my Game keeps crashing when I tried to play the new event quest and now it just keeps crashing when I try to play overall
  • Z2f6hQZ2f6hQ Posts: 32
    My in game name is king zod-1
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    edited February 2023
    Device: iPhone 8 Plus
    Device Operating System: iOS 12.0
    Game Mode: all

Player’s input not taken by the game are back. The situation is more sensitive with this month update than the last month’s one.
    The biggest issue is on the left: block doesn’t function each time. On the right: some combos doesn’t end or end as an heavy atrack.

Any link with the Relic call button + Super Power on the right? I am constrained to play with the left inch much more higher and even with that, I experienced some input troubles.
  • Hector1082Hector1082 Posts: 10
    I can‘t evade SP1, only blocking is possible. Happens in all contests, for 5 minutes in BG.

Hector1082
    iPhone 11
  • thewass1980thewass1980 Posts: 151
    Today I started getting the red pulsing wi-fi symbol again, no matter what I was doing in the game. It is even happening on the main home screen of the game when nothing else is happening. I believe this is a server-side problem, as we saw this behavior not too long ago.

In game name: The Wass
    iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16.3.1
  • SStrykerSStryker Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: Star Stryker
    Device and Model: iPhone 11 Pro
    Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11) iOS 16.1.2
    Game Version Installed: version 38.0.0
    Game Mode: All, but to a much greater extent in Battlegrounds.
    Description of the Issue: Super frustrating and battlegrounds are virtually unplayable for me. Lose about every third or fourth fight due to input issues. I get the red blinking wifi thing and input issues are constantly occurring. Heavy instead of dash, interruptions where there never has been before, not dexing when I know I hit, not blocking and parrying when I know I hit it on time, etc… Seemed to really start after the last update, if it was before then it certainly wasn’t as bad.
  • GoldenDadGoldenDad Posts: 85
    Iphone 13 pro
    Latest iOS/game version
    All modes
    Holding Block, get hit like it doesn’t exist, is a rare seemingly random effect. Not node/defender. Also had parry fail to register multiple times. It like there is a dead spot with the game screen. Usually seems to be when I’m tapping just above the special attack energy bar on the left of the screen.
    Happens when I rotate my phone 180 degrees too.
  • TylermcbainTylermcbain Posts: 20
    In game name: CaptainChump
    Using iPhone 11 on latest version of iOS
    Using cellular and Wi-Fi
    Having lag issues for 2 days as well as control issues, like dexterity not working sometimes, dashing forward when trying to dash back and block sometimes not work, and no it has nothing to do with nodes as happens in every game mode.
    Cost me 3 fights in battlegrounds and messed me up in AQ
    Needs addressed, been playing this game for over 7 years and Theresa always something
  • Lucifer_666Lucifer_666 Posts: 46
    iPhone 14 pro…iPad pro 2021
    Glitches and lags very frequently…
    The graphics and animations are great…
    iPhones show few animations which can’t even be seen on android though it works very stable on android…and it’s weird to explain that it looks better but has a few frame drops and input issues but on android it looks worse but at least it’s consistent in gameplay…my android is one plus 7 pro
  • TactigonTactigon Posts: 82
    In game name: Lapsed•Pacifist
    Using iPhone 14 pro max on latest version of iOS
    Using cellular and Wi-Fi
    Beta inputs on

For 2 years now, on this and former phone issues never fully went away. But last 2 months the game has fundamentally broken again.

Inputs are just RNG at this stage
    Losing multiple winnable fights in EQ, AQ and BG
    - punished mid combo
    - Combo being interrupted by Ai special attack
    - punished mid heavy
    - stand still instead of heavy
    - Missed block
    - Missed parry
    - inability to dex
    - character jumping around screen - push being interpreted as a swipe
    - Combo ending on a 4 hit instead of a 5 hit
    - Random end to BG, where I win a fight but the screen goes blank and takes me back to start of the fights with both champs back at full health and about 2 seconds on the clock
    - Lag
    - And all of this with AI that responds faster than human reaction and plays counter to game mechanics like taunt and infuriate not making any difference

Probably missing a few things. These are fundamental issues not add ins or a bit of nuisance.
    Game has become unplayable. And lacks any fun at all. No real acknowledgment from Kabam despite many threads and thousands of comments. Saying we are keeping a close eye on things is not a real acknowledgement.

Some are indication of the source of the problems and time to fix is essential to holding onto loyal players.

And I don’t call for compensation all the time - but this is getting silly now.
    Give me my energy back.
    Give me my elders marks back.
    Give me my pots back.
  • Hector1082Hector1082 Posts: 10
    I can't dex special attacks, especially energy attacks and projectiles. It‘s happened in all fight‘s, for example Nova (SP1+SP2), iHulk (SP2 2 rocks), tested for 5 min in Mojo SQ Week1. When i want to dex, attacker do nothing. Sometimes there are other input issues i and other player wrote before.

The issue’s exists before update.

I know also other Players with this issue‘s in my ex-Alliance.

The Game isn‘t playable.

when will the bugs be fixed? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

iPhone 11(Updated, restarted, reinstalled)
    Hector1082 (InGame)

• BroceBroce Posts: 1
    In game name: Broce
    iPhone 12
    iOS 16.1.2
    WiFi
    Went into a fight in AW, it took ten minutes of loading screen but the fight didn’t load. Had to use potions to heal as half my health was lost. I would be fine with that in story quest, but I also missed the full attack bonus, which my alliance relies on in a close war.
  • mjoelnir71mjoelnir71 Posts: 1
    I am having the same problem that Broce reported:

In game name: mjoenlir71
    iPhone 12 Pro
    iOS 16.1.1
    Wifi

Happened today in AW: Entered fight but nothing happened. Just the loading screen would show for minutes despite working Internet connection. Cost me two potions, three boosts, and the alliance a death in a close war.
  • Jimmy77Jimmy77 Posts: 1
    I won and then it says I lost in battlegrounds
  • Maniac9322Maniac9322 Posts: 4
    edited February 2023
    In-Game Name: MANIAC
    Device and Model: iPhone 13 Pro Max
    Device Operating System: iOS 16.3.1
    Game Version Installed: 38.0
    Game Mode: All modes all the time
    Description of the Issues: Fps drop and lag.

Hello, already 6 months ago, users reported a problem with FPS drops and lags. S I X M O N T H S , nobody did anything. What a joke. I wrote few tickets, always the same.
    How can you make new content when people have problems with the basic control system.
    Fps drop to maybe 15-20 its impossible to dex or parry, game stuttering.
    How its possible people buy new phones for high price and they got s**t game like this? Please explain us how its possible. Patience is over. Make something !