**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Date.Game Episode 3 Rewards/Encounters Infographic

Comments

• Options
    Kabam Jax said:

It's so pretttttty!

Thanks 😊!
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,640 ★★★★★
    Well dang... you make these seem so easy.
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 451 ★★★
    How do you make these, Cat? Holy cow
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,190 ★★★★
    This is very useful. Makes it very easy to see who you are fighting and what the rewards are. Love your work. Thanks for helping the community with your infographic.
  • Options

Why does Threat Level 4 reward more 6* shards than the Level 5?

TL5 has had 6* shards twice now (and has 6k more overall), whereas TL4 has only had it the once, so it’s not really more in the grand scheme of things.
  • Options

This is very useful. Makes it very easy to see who you are fighting and what the rewards are. Love your work. Thanks for helping the community with your infographic.

Glad they can help!
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 797 ★★★

Maybe not many know, but threat level no 3 actually a song by The Black Dahlia Murder, maybe only metalhead hear it
  • Options
    Baron427Baron427 Posts: 68
    So lvl 4 doesn't actually give the sig stone at the end.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,190 ★★★★
    Why did someone disagree with this infographic post?. What's to disagree?
  • Options
    Asim38Asim38 Posts: 136

Its this guy. He keeps disagreeing with everything, everywhere!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMZYFqpz1tM
  • Options

@Cat_Murdock did you do a rogue+switch run in EOP? if you did I would like the info on that as well

I’ve not done that run yet, no. I’m not sure if I will, since I don’t have a 6* OG Switch and using only the 5* seems quite painful. Alt Avenger plans tbh
  • Options

I’m not sure but as it’s unspecific, unhelpful feedback I pretend I do not see it
  • Options
    Any suggestions to use against Threat Level 5 Squirrel Girl for one try objective? I was thinking of either Chavez or Mojo
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,261 ★★★★★

Any suggestions to use against Threat Level 5 Squirrel Girl for one try objective? I was thinking of either Chavez or Mojo

Been wondering that myself. She's been a PITA for me so far.
  • Options

I forgot Rintrah, Rintrah could place a neutralize with every hit
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,810 ★★★★★

used doom. medium one light heavy. works like a charm- chavez would work too
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 416 ★★★★

AA works beautifully
  • Options
    SonOfArgu16SonOfArgu16 Posts: 262 Guardian
    edited February 2023

AA works beautifully

Luckily enough, I just got 6* him from my first attempt at Week 3
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,261 ★★★★★
    I thought of Mephisto as well but I don't have him Ranked high enough to test it.
  • Options
    InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 314 ★★
    edited February 2023

used doom. medium one light heavy. works like a charm- chavez would work too
    Add diablo with doom for guaranteed crits on heavy while staggered.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,808 ★★★★★

I thought any Mystic can do.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,564 ★★★★★

I used Tigra
  • Options

I used 5 star Rintrah and he still one shot all the episodes. Would recommend.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    Nice work as usual @Cat_Murdock

I dont think i have done one fight for those 250 shards yet lol.