Unable to claim compensation rewards [merged, with info]

Comments

• CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    edited March 2023
    cl41776 said:

Not once but twice in a single day that Kabam has proven to everyone they have absolutely no clue wth they’re doing lately. This is embarrassing to say the very least.

U really gonna make a big fuzz over free stuff?
  • DukenpukeDukenpuke Member Posts: 658 ★★★
    Curious to know what was the "bugged node." None of them seemed overly difficult with the correct counters.
  • PpurpleIIPpurpleII Member Posts: 20
    Coppin said:

cl41776 said:

Not once but twice in a single day that Kabam has proven to everyone they have absolutely no clue wth they’re doing lately. This is embarrassing to say the very least.

Well my free stuff is reduced because I did not want to play through a bug with units instead of skill. I completed the top path, but I never attempted the bottom path on level 5 because why attempt something you know you cannot finish, so I am now "not eligible"
  • SandPounderSandPounder Member Posts: 356 ★★★
    Mine disappeared after restart
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Member Posts: 225 ★★
    Wth
  • Kevin30705Kevin30705 Member Posts: 103
    Same here. I now have them in “inbox” and 2 sets of them in “stash”
    Neither are claimable. I’m thinking that situation is game wide.
    Just keep us informed Jax and thanks for your diligence in this matter.
  • mixalisplaymixalisplay Member Posts: 50
    Δεν μπορώ να πάρω ανταμοιβή
  • mixalisplaymixalisplay Member Posts: 50

• Bigramrod69Bigramrod69 Member Posts: 60
    Hello. Is anyone else having trouble claiming the Mojo compensation rewards? Every time I hit the claim tab the game freezes, I’ve had to restart twice now
  • Lee99Lee99 Member Posts: 97
    We can this getting kabamed 🤣🤣🤣 the compensation for the bug, compensation is bugged not once but 2 times in one day.
  • mbracembrace Member Posts: 883 ★★★
    I got the message but cannot claim. Oh the irony of a claiming bug associated with compensation for a game bug.
  • JinJihnsJinJihns Member Posts: 19
    edited March 2023

Kabam what is going on? I got two compensation packs and I cant claim both. I don’t know if I should claim both or if I do I will be banned so I will leave this here.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited March 2023
    They just had to link "claim" button to Rickroll site to make us more happy.

"Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down"
  • Ceti_EelCeti_Eel Member Posts: 70
    Has anyone else not gotten any compensation rewards message yet ?
    PpurpleII said:

Coppin said:

cl41776 said:

Well my free stuff is reduced because I did not want to play through a bug with units instead of skill. I completed the top path, but I never attempted the bottom path on level 5 because why attempt something you know you cannot finish, so I am now "not eligible"
    Still free, and u saves up all those units u wanted to save.. win win
  • JJ5KJJ5K Member Posts: 17
    Where is comp at kabam I didn't receive anything not even a message
  • noclutchnoclutch Member Posts: 186 ★★
    Finally, some damn good communication.
    Thank You Jax
  • Sadat08Sadat08 Member Posts: 73
    Didn’t even getting anything?!?!
  • LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    So the comp is coming later this week, even for the folks who never got a message at all?
  • KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Member Posts: 122 ★★
    How is it that we all played the same bugged content yet only some people are getting comp? Lol
  • kus234kus234 Member Posts: 272 ★★
    Still no message or got the reward
  • CashRichCashRich Member Posts: 8
    Freeze the stash countdown timer whenever there is a bug affecting our valuable resources expiring. For example, delaying 6 star shards reward will make us lose the opportunity to pull a good champ to rank up using the expiring iso-8 and catalysts. For those who paid money to buy resources, this is totally unfair and shouldn't be ignored for so many years. Hope Kabam finds a good solution for this. Thanks
  • kus234kus234 Member Posts: 272 ★★
    Kabam dint u feel embarrassed.. u sent a package as compensation for a BUG and the package in itself is BUGGED? Cumon …
    CashRich said:

Freeze the stash countdown timer whenever there is a bug affecting our valuable resources expiring. For example, delaying 6 star shards reward will make us lose the opportunity to pull a good champ to rank up using the expiring iso-8 and catalysts. For those who paid money to buy resources, this is totally unfair and shouldn't be ignored for so many years. Hope Kabam finds a good solution for this. Thanks

What?... How is compensation (pretty much a gift) affect your resource management?... If this wasnt given today your stuff was going to expire anyway
  • Amanda_CruzeAmanda_Cruze Member Posts: 67
    People posting 2 compensation in a picture
    Meanwhile me with 0! 😭😭😭
    @Kabam Jax Why always me?
  • Suros_moonSuros_moon Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    Yo jax, just to clarify- EVERYONE is getting compensation right? Theres some ambiguity as some of never received the message at any point. EVERYONE will get compensated right?
  • Suros_moonSuros_moon Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    Yo jax, to clarify- EVERYONE will receive this compensation right?
  • Sha1emadeSha1emade Member Posts: 22
    Yeah. I’m still waiting for my chance for me to not be able to claim them. Lol also missing a grandmasters key but they don’t seem to want to give me that one for some reason. ;/
  • Mcca89Mcca89 Member Posts: 77

Can't claim either of them
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,803 ★★★★★
    Seeing two of them (unclaimable) as well.

No rush, just wanted to give information.