**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unknown Error Message [Merged Threads; Under Investigation]

Comments

• Давайте компенсацию 5* кристалл и 4* кристалл и жетоны 2000
  • still no news? I know this bug didn't affect a lot of users, but anyway due to dev team many players missing enerything in the game - they can't enter any fight.
    people writting me all the time since update.
    give us at least something...
  • @Kabam Miike Please can you answer us if there will be a solution? 5 days passed
  • mrmarstonmrmarston Posts: 27
    C'mon.......what's going on? Just already 4 days passing, and a lot of us are unable to begin a fight. I wrote here multiple times, send ticket to support, but no reply, answer or any information about this problem. We missing a lot of things, especially the road to million arena. How could this happening in the 21st century, when we got direct internet connection and an " awesome game support team ". Since 4 days, when i updated the game, i just playing MARVEL: CONTEST OF UNKNOWN ERRORS. Nice anniversary, and fine silence from the support team.
  • Yep. So many MODOK quests are gone down the drain. And arena of course. AQ, AW... At the end of the day it's Kabam, I don't know what I expected.
  • Когда сочинял бои?уже неделю игра не работает
  • What's going on, KABAM??? i'm still can't playing the game until right now..it's more than 4 days can't play the game since your new version was released..can you fix it? Or NOT??? I'm very dissapear with this situation..come on, KABAM !!!!
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    szandrya26 wrote: »
    What's going on, KABAM??? i'm still can't playing the game until right now..it's more than 4 days can't play the game since your new version was released..can you fix it? Or NOT??? I'm very dissapear with this situation..come on, KABAM !!!!

Have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling?
  • GianFloGianFlo Posts: 3
    edited December 2017
    4 days of nothing: no fight, no answers, nothing! Please someone tell us something, I won't buy a new phone just because of this. I use a Samsung Galaxy S5 mini, SM-G800F...Android 6.0.1...please kabam fix it. Thanks
  • PiruPiru Posts: 3
    Kabam please..... At least an answer.... Nothing?
  • victor6889victor6889 Posts: 6
    edited December 2017
    Até agora nada de resolver o problema, ja tem 5 dias sem jogar e a kabam nao fala nada se esta resolvendo esse erro.
    Mais na hora de fazer compras pelo cartão de crédito eles adoram como pode né Kabam?
    Falta de respeito pelas pessoas.
  • job1212job1212 Posts: 30
    same here , also happens on wikko
  • mrmarstonmrmarston Posts: 27
    Samsung gt s6310n
  • O meu tbm ta assim, so da erro. Ja tem 5 dias sem jogar, lamentável.
  • I have the same problem. Can't participate at any quest or fight. So frustrated..
  • @kabam wolf what about the compensation for those modok labs.
  • Try an older phone. Worked for me.
  • Has the problem where u can't get to fight been fixed on anyone's game mines still giving problems
  • visstilvisstil Posts: 19
    Nope the problem is still persisting....
  • PraveenPraveen Posts: 4
    Redmi HM NOTE 1LTE can't start fight it says an unknown error occurred. Pls fix ig
  • I've tried to remove the game and reinstall the game EVERY TIME !!!! I've lost a lot of time just to like that... i can login the game but i can't fight in any arena... and every i tried to fight, it went straight out of the game !!!!

i'm very disappoint for now !!!!
  • Samsung galaxy s3 mini GT-I8190N here.
    U can do this kabam
  • Do it today only kabam we r messed up with this.
  • Lenovo A1000
  • My phone is yuphoria yunique plus
  • job1212job1212 Posts: 30
    its weird , i can do everything , eccept fighting
  • Lenovo A7600-H
  • PiruPiru Posts: 3
    Wiko lenny android 6.0
  • Кабам 3 года игре получилось суперским,оставили нас без игры