Dress up incursions as a SQ was the worst idea for a SQ to date.

2»

Comments

• TheWatcher_TheWatcher_ Member Posts: 153
    False
    this event was good. I'm glad I became TB recently and picked up that 6* AG which was very nice
  • Hauntedbullet24Hauntedbullet24 Member Posts: 8
    False
    I can see why some people are upset, as while others may have an easier run with better node combos, some have to suffer due to RNG. The one thing you need to remember is you have a full month to try your run. I tried going for mine the first week and got stuck at zone 19, so I used my credits to get more revives, and boom.. my second run I got my legends title and AG. It’s a cool twist for a mode that has been dying for some time now.

Personally for me, it was much more entertaining to have hack combos and work towards something different. Rather than having the same BORING and tedious side event quest involving waiting for 30+ Days just to get all the rewards. I barley play the EQ and SQ anymore as they are just the same thing just re-skinned over and over again.
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    True
    Probably not the absolute worst, but yeah it's down there & probably the worst in recent months

It would've been fine if it was progression based & we didn't have to do lower levels to get additional currency

Incursions are a LOT more grindy compared to simple quests, and we can't use auto on low levels, which was my biggest issue with the event

It was such a chore, dragging around threats 1, 2 & 3 for small amounts of currency which adds up over time
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,804 ★★★★★
    False
    There is still MODOK lab.

But if it weren't for the 6* AG, I'd say this event was a tragedy
  • Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Member Posts: 165
    False
    The idea was good, but the number of zones to reach final milestone was too much.

• AustinU823AustinU823 Member Posts: 84 ★★
    Why do all these polls have to be so extreme in one direction or the other. It was a fine change of pace for a month. Inoffensive, but I wouldn’t want it this way every month. Way too much of a grind in addition to all the other grinding we do in this game
  • JoseOkJoseOk Member Posts: 278 ★★
    I liked the incursions sq, thought it was fun… it’s a nice change! You can’t make everyone happy all the time. 🤷
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Member Posts: 283 ★★★
    True
    Hit “True” at first, but after remembering the horror show that was “Jubilee’s Arcade” I recall my vote
  • LesktheGlut_666LesktheGlut_666 Member Posts: 77
    True
    I couldn't agree more, can't think of a worst or more boring side quest in recent times, such a slog...#tedious
  • GuytennisGuytennis Member Posts: 420 ★★★
    True
    More than half the forum who answered this poll thought it was the worst side quest. Obviously 5 months later kabam uses it again. Very in touch with the players. As usual.
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 776 ★★★

It's ok as a one time thing, but if this shows up frequently throughout the year then the game has lost me.

Also, as @TyEdge mentioned above, the store having very limited stocks for resources just kills the incentive to do more after getting the 6* gem.
    They didn't even have cav shards in the store this time. I quite like spinning cavs when I'm bored so this month was quite a drag tbh.

You spend the currency and you get cav shards from the two solo events milestones
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    False
    Ortoun said:

It's ok as a one time thing, but if this shows up frequently throughout the year then the game has lost me.

Also, as @TyEdge mentioned above, the store having very limited stocks for resources just kills the incentive to do more after getting the 6* gem.
    They didn't even have cav shards in the store this time. I quite like spinning cavs when I'm bored so this month was quite a drag tbh.

You spend the currency and you get cav shards from the two solo events milestones
    This thread was from the last time they did this incursion SQ, so that message is not referring to this side event
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,937 ★★★★★
    False
    Guytennis said:

More than half the forum who answered this poll thought it was the worst side quest. Obviously 5 months later kabam uses it again. Very in touch with the players. As usual.

hence why they changed it so much when they brought it back
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★

I'm still salty about 1k 6* shards costing me almost 5times more than they cost a TB
  • Ben_15455Ben_15455 Member Posts: 323
    True
    Worst side event ever. Incursions suck
  • ZekirZekir Member Posts: 155 ★★

There once was an event known as jubilee's arcade...

We don't talk about that... it can stay in the past and forgotten.
  • BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,615 ★★★★
    True
    It’s just too repetitive and too long. Like who has the time to run 25 rooms?

Time is better spent IMO in BG’s.

This month’s side event is a bust. The loot on offer is also ordinary.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,701 ★★★★★
    If I knew the token was only for a title, I'd have hard passed, the objectives and store are straight cheeks, and the milestones are standard incursions ones minus the artifacts used to buy a 6* champ...

My own fault for rushing in without reading properly. The store is super super underwhelming though.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,701 ★★★★★
    Bulmkt said:

It’s just too repetitive and too long. Like who has the time to run 25 rooms?

Time is better spent IMO in BG’s.

This month’s side event is a bust. The loot on offer is also ordinary.

You don't have to do 25 zones at once,you can leave it for a bit and come back to your progress
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,807 ★★★★★
    False
    Guytennis said:

Yes, because 137 players speak for everyone? You're 2 votes ahead on a poll that's 6 months old. There's 272 total votes and you think this is the poll Kabam should listen to? Ridiculous.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,000 ★★★★
    False
    But they branded it as return of community's favourite SQ. Was their survey wrong?
  • Caleb1705Caleb1705 Member Posts: 259 ★★★
    Ashacekar said:

But they branded it as return of community's favourite SQ. Was their survey wrong?

Wasn't that regarding the My Little Symbiote in October?
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,405 Guardian
    edited August 2023
    False
    Caleb1705 said:

Ashacekar said:

Wasn't that regarding the My Little Symbiote in October?
    Yes