Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

6* skill AG

Best options for it shown, others are Blade, Korg, Taskmaster, and Night Thrasher. Honestly can’t decide who to give it to.

Comments

• Options
    BanannaPandaBanannaPanda Posts: 103
    Worth mentioning that I have 83 sig stones to give them as well
  • Options

Fury. 100%

He benefits hugely from the awakening with the LMD giving him that critical second life, and he doesn't need any sig levels to really get it going.

Forgot to mention that I have him at 5/65 5*. Is it worth switching over to the 6* or giving the resource to someone else?
  • Options
    Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 153 ★★
    If you want a different champ other than fury. Valkyrie sould tackle a bunch of content. But fury would really benefit.
  • Options
    Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 153 ★★
    I have a 5/65 fury. I have a skill 6* AG going on 8 months in waiting. but if I pull fury, it's definitely going to him.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Fury, and it's not even a contest. Second life makes him a BG god, and he basically cannot be defeated in arena. He excels even in defense, and barely needs any sig stones at all. Overall great all-rounder champ, and is definitely worthy of a generic gem, much less a skill gem.
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★

Fury. 100%

He benefits hugely from the awakening with the LMD giving him that critical second life, and he doesn't need any sig levels to really get it going.

Forgot to mention that I have him at 5/65 5*. Is it worth switching over to the 6* or giving the resource to someone else?
    Yes it’s very much worth it. I awakened and took my NF to rank 3 and soon after rank 4 even though I had the 5*
    The difference in power is significant

• Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 446 ★★★
    KP, Valk or Falcon
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,601 ★★★★
    edited April 2023
    Nick and it's not even a question.
  • Options
    Kpratish1997Kpratish1997 Posts: 119
    You really need to ask this?🤣
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,121 ★★★★

Gave generic to fury almost 2 years ago, he is r3.will probably stay at r3. Im not on the fury hype train. He is not a part of my BG deck.

Gave generic to KP.
    And the BG deck feels incomplete without a duped Kp. gave him 65 sigs.
    The amount of fights he can tackle are uncountable.
    KP is blacklisted in war. Guess why?

Got to agree. I've awakened nick at R3 and had him there for ages.

My 13th (and finally first skill) R4 was kingpin for good reason.

And I've every 6* skill who's good, bar zemo, valk, misty and Kate.

Next skill R4 still likely to be someone else over nick. He's brilliant. He really is. But I'm more likely to take up Shang chi or hit monkey before him. Actually, I'm likely to take up og black panther, attuma, xbones, black cat, moleman, Aegon, bwdo, jabari, mantis, blade... Over nick.

Unless something really changes in BG nodes, aw nodes or story/MEQ nodes.

But if you've got full deep wounds, never run suicides and are really happy playing either at 30% health, or never unlocking his really nick (unless carrying an extensive synergy team), then go with nick. His synergies are still amazing. But most of us use his second Life as a safety net. For damage out of the box without that.. kingpin at sig 69 ish, is the boss...
  • Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 575 ★★★
    Nick fury hands down else valk...valk awakening counters those pesking unstoppables
  • Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 339 ★★

Gave generic to fury almost 2 years ago, he is r3.will probably stay at r3. Im not on the fury hype train. He is not a part of my BG deck.

Gave generic to KP.

Next skill R4 still likely to be someone else over nick. He's brilliant. He really is. But I'm more likely to take up Shang chi or hit monkey before him. Actually, I'm likely to take up og black panther, attuma, xbones, black cat, moleman, Aegon, bwdo, jabari, mantis, blade... Over nick.

But if you've got full deep wounds, never run suicides and are really happy playing either at 30% health, or never unlocking his really nick (unless carrying an extensive synergy team), then go with nick. His synergies are still amazing. But most of us use his second Life as a safety net. For damage out of the box without that.. kingpin at sig 69 ish, is the boss...
    wait wait man. the guy isn't asking who to rank up. that is totally different from which champ to awaken. sure my first rank 5 6* was shang chi over nick, king pin, valk and the likes. but which skill champ to use an awakening gem on at this point is Nick without a doubt. out of the selected champs to awaken, if it is any other than nick at this point then sorry but...
  • Options

really? you need advice on this or you just wanna flex? sorry I am confused.

Really is for advice. I know nick fury is great awakened but I’m wondering if with the whole swarm of unique skill champs entering the game if he hasn’t fallen off a bit. After playing with him at r3 I see I was wrong
  • Options

really? you need advice on this or you just wanna flex? sorry I am confused.

Really is for advice. I know nick fury is great awakened but I’m wondering if with the whole swarm of unique skill champs entering the game if he hasn’t fallen off a bit. After playing with him at r3 I see I was wrong
    There you have it. I wouldn't advise taking him above rank 3, comparing him to the likes of kingpin, valk and possibly shang chi. but if it is for awakening. my bet is on nick to do the job. I wouldn't take him above rank 3 though because I hate playing a character with such potential but low health. quite risky especially if that is when his potential actually shines. but if you can hold your own, that 30% health in his second life is more than enough to do wonders.
  • Options
    RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    edited April 2023
    Kingpin. I've got every champ in your screenshot (except Mantis, don't have her at all) at 6r3 and the only Skill 6r3 I consistently use in various game modes is Kingpin.

I too used a generic AG on Nick Fury and regret it. Perhaps because I run max suicides and he's not very suicide-friendly. But I tried him on a non-suicide build w/ max Deep Wounds, and yeah, while the extra bleed was nice, not all defenders can bleed.

My order of usage, most-to-least (including ones not on your list):
    Shang Chi (my only Skill R4)
    Kingpin
    OG Black Panther (synergy w/ Herc)
    Mole Man
    Hit Monkey
    BWDO
    Valkyrie
    Attuma
    Falcon
    Nick Fury
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,121 ★★★★

Gave generic to KP.

wait wait man. the guy isn't asking who to rank up. that is totally different from which champ to awaken. sure my first rank 5 6* was shang chi over nick, king pin, valk and the likes. but which skill champ to use an awakening gem on at this point is Nick without a doubt. out of the selected champs to awaken, if it is any other than nick at this point then sorry but...
    Genuinely, why nick over kingpin? Kp at sig 69 gets a huge attack boost, from the start of the fight *at full health*. He also shrugs out of the box, has great synergies, decent AR from sp1 and damage reduction from it too, immense sustainability if you run will power.

He's a monster in attack and defence in BGs too.

Nick is situationally better at evade, but you wouldn't use nick as the main evade counter anyway.

Nick's advantage, is the second Life. Most people aren't comfortable fighting at 25% ish health (assuming some block damage), so you don't go into the second Life on purpose.

You save it for that one fight that you know may go south. The whole thing with Fury's second Life, is you don't want to use it on attack, except for one fight.

And if you're going to nuke down a final fight; there are so many choices, that are better for the lane, or don't need to die first to get there...galan, CGR, herc, Shang chi, kingpin, bwdo, collosus, hit monkey, domino, Nimrod, hulk buster, hulk, kitty, apoc/cable, bishop, valk and no doubt a ton I'm missing, especially if you take Heimdall.

If you're only awakening nick, for the second Life and you don't intend to use the second Life (except on BG defence) and if nick is not the cornerstone of your roster and mastery build, then I'd not use it on him if you also have kingpin as an option (or even valk or arguably falcon).
  • Options
    Ooof tough one. Id give it to Fury, though KP is a big contender too.
  • Options

Gave generic to KP.

Genuinely, why nick over kingpin? Kp at sig 69 gets a huge attack boost, from the start of the fight *at full health*. He also shrugs out of the box, has great synergies, decent AR from sp1 and damage reduction from it too, immense sustainability if you run will power.

He's a monster in attack and defence in BGs too.

Nick is situationally better at evade, but you wouldn't use nick as the main evade counter anyway.

Nick's advantage, is the second Life. Most people aren't comfortable fighting at 25% ish health (assuming some block damage), so you don't go into the second Life on purpose.

You save it for that one fight that you know may go south. The whole thing with Fury's second Life, is you don't want to use it on attack, except for one fight.

And if you're going to nuke down a final fight; there are so many choices, that are better for the lane, or don't need to die first to get there...galan, CGR, herc, Shang chi, kingpin, bwdo, collosus, hit monkey, domino, Nimrod, hulk buster, hulk, kitty, apoc/cable, bishop, valk and no doubt a ton I'm missing, especially if you take Heimdall.

If you're only awakening nick, for the second Life and you don't intend to use the second Life (except on BG defence) and if nick is not the cornerstone of your roster and mastery build, then I'd not use it on him if you also have kingpin as an option (or even valk or arguably falcon).
    chill. the reason is simple. king pin without Awakening is still a very solid champ. I have a rank 4 6* awakened. I know. Nick without it is ermm ...choosing my words carefully but kinda waste. However, awakening makes him a beast. why would you deny him of such potential? Again, you said kingpin at sig 69 is crazy didn't ya? Guess what, you only need nick at sig 1. give the remaining stones to someone else.
  • Options
    Also, in case you happen to want a champ to use maybe a 20% revive on to finish a fight. assuming all you have is 1 or 2 level 1 revives, I recommend nick over kingpin on that. One thing I can agree with you on is, if you run suicides, I don't run suicides then maybe kingpin can benefit from the healing but hey man, nick isn't just used for one fight or finally bosses as you claim. Depends on who is playing.
  • Options
    RC51 said:

Kingpin. I've got every champ in your screenshot (except Mantis, don't have her at all) at 6r3 and the only Skill 6r3 I consistently use in various game modes is Kingpin.

I too used a generic AG on Nick Fury and regret it. Perhaps because I run max suicides and he's not very suicide-friendly. But I tried him on a non-suicide build w/ max Deep Wounds, and yeah, while the extra bleed was nice, not all defenders can bleed.

My order of usage, most-to-least (including ones not on your list):
    Shang Chi (my only Skill R4)
    Kingpin
    OG Black Panther (synergy w/ Herc)
    Mole Man
    Hit Monkey
    BWDO
    Valkyrie
    Attuma
    Falcon
    Nick Fury

Did you say he is only good against defenders that bleed?
  • Options
    RC51RC51 Posts: 194

No, I said, "while the extra bleed was nice, not all defenders can bleed".

His synergies are very nice, but you don't need his awakened ability for them.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    I honestly think that Valk is one of the best champs in the game with how much she can counter by just hitting block. I’d say her
  • Options
    RC51 said:

No, I said, "while the extra bleed was nice, not all defenders can bleed".

His synergies are very nice, but you don't need his awakened ability for them.
    ok
  • Options
    BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    Nick Fury
    Kingpin
    Valkyrie

In that order.