**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    nIHSEANnIHSEAN Posts: 67
    Yeah that would be great,
  • Options
    Dear kabam! Actually, what the hell you do?
  • Options
    Next2HellNext2Hell Posts: 102
    Started arena with this team before server down and when finished with them arena, was bug that I can use them again in arena without reset or 2 hours delay.
    oroygkvrnsk9.png
  • Options
    Started arena with this team before server down and when finished with them arena, was bug that I can use them again in arena without reset or 2 hours delay.
    oroygkvrnsk9.png
  • Options
    oroygkvrnsk9.png
  • Options
    Login problem
  • Options
    Login problem
  • Options
    Login problem
  • Options
    Since they probably won't give actual worthwhile compensation how about at least just changing the error message from "check your network connection" to something more honest like "Our servers have crashed again"? I think I'd be satisfied with just that.
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    I finished the million point arena day one.... with server issues. I habe done every MODOK lab and completed heroic, master, uncollected of the MODOK Hotel... with the same server issues.

Lol. What else did you have going on today? Sounds like you were doing nothing by playing or checking if the servers were back up and then playing more. Not everyone can sit on their couch ALL day... but I am happy you can!

So yeah... I too got on a few times and still got enough done for what I cared about today... but a lot of people have set times where they have time to play so if the severs are down during that time it really sucks for them.
  • Options
    187187 Posts: 51
    Ah ok, understood. Within a certain period of time (if I recall correctly its 14 days) you are able to cancel all purchases through Apple for full refund.
    Just contact them. Kabam can't help you with that demand, since you don't buy directly from them.
  • Options
    Are you planing finish with this today?
    I want play..that's the worst and long and most repetitive down time I ever experienced in this game
  • Options
    I want play..that's the worst and long and most repetitive down time I ever experienced in this game
  • Options
  • Options
    JadamurphyJadamurphy Posts: 12
    Kabam you got a boyycott on your hand here we all love dis game an you guys know dis so you move like you dont care an dis is not good from the ppl who put money in dis game an the free to play ppl we all make dis what is today an dis is thanks we get come better then dat
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Since the servers are an ongoing problem that can't be easily fixed could you add a notification to the game to let us know when you have replaced the hampster so we can log back in to finish aq aw or any event we may be working on.
  • Options
    Since the servers are an ongoing problem that can't be easily fixed could you add a notification to the game to let us know when you have replaced the hampster so we can log back in to finish aq aw or any event we may be working on.
  • Options
  • Options
    What is going on here. This is the most influential month of the contest and it is being taken out of our hands. Only imagine if this was during halls of healing and fortune
  • Options
    What is going on here. This is the most influential month of the contest and it is being taken out of our hands. Only imagine if this was during halls of healing and fortune
  • Options
  • Options
    In the past, one or two hamsters have died at a time. But this time, they must have caught a disease and slowly died over the last 24 hours, causing the servers to completely crash. Currently they are using the power of one doggo, which is why they are running slowly, since one doggo doesn’t create as much power as the usual 100 hamsters that powers the server. Currently they are driving to the store to purchase more hamsters. They will have to drive pretty far it seems, as the local pet stores do not carry the required amount of hamsters.
  • Options
    Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    yup .....same here ...im sick of this ...
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Yes, just stop everything and fix the damn game.. Make the maps free, double our gold... Make 3 years worth it, so far im losing more resources because the game wont stay up longer than a bathroom vist to pay homage to the porcelan god after a taco bell benge.
  • Options
    For how many times your servers are down kabam.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Almost all my AQ champs are dead now because emergency maintenance. Lol I cant help but laugh at this point.
  • Options
    hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    I don't remember a time before downtime
This discussion has been closed.