**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★
    Ayushk12 wrote: »
    The connection error message keeps popping up every few minutes. Plus I got kicked off a couple of times because "could not connect to internet". I've even attached a pic where it shows my connection is working. So is the issue resolved? Please communicate that much atleast.
    2aoy0euub46v.jpg

That is sad for internet speed man, come out of the cave and try it again
  • We need a merged compensation thread!
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    Nerfbat73 wrote: »
    The game is not currently in maintenance, but we are looking into some slow downs going on.

Slow downs......really. So I suppose a tree isn't rooted to the ground it's just really slow

This was posted before the situation escalated. Many players were still able to complete fights, and continue in the game at that time. Since then, the situation has changed.

Also, Walking Palm Trees are believed to be able to move on their own by growing new roots! There still some debate on it, but rumor has it they can move about 2 cm a day.

This guy got jokes

Rather funny...
  • Genidiamin wrote: »
    Well i agree that this is not about compensation but bout fixing the problem... That said.. The 5* crystal was not free for you because i had to spend time to complete the arena. A free item is one where i have to do nothing or pay nothing

Very true, I should of said it was basically free, the 1million points for a full 5* in 7 days is a gift. Thank you for the correction.
  • Next2HellNext2Hell Posts: 102
    Want to race sl, spend pls some $ on arena. Due to this game maintenance, soon need to go sleep, and 12 hours out. I would be glad if kabam fix their problems so we can play normal game.
  • CaptainCrisCrosCaptainCrisCros Posts: 1
    edited December 2017
    I've never been on here because I never felt the need to until now but this has been happening since the 3rd year anniversary it's ridiculous with all the stuff we are missing I run 2 accounts so this is double BS and the last time they had issues for a couple days we were given 2,500 5* shards that still wouldn't make up for the time lost I am not a greedy person but come on Kabam really...Now my members are telling me they are online but having issues blocking or can't block at all wow replace a fix with another problem (Just About Done )
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    Huffma89 wrote: »
    I just want it to be equal. Why does one player get more 1 dollar crystals than the other person. Or one player gets 2t4b from completing a basic champter in master quest and i do it an hour later and i get 3k shardsdfzygirqhxk6.jpg

Visual bug. Person only received 3k shards but formed a t4b.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    My dbz game gives compensation a few times a week for bugs
  • The game has been down or intermittent for 10+ hours. I think 5 rank down tickets and 30min timers is appropriate compensation for not being able to finish aq, or grind for SL. Or the timed events like Modok
  • The game has been down or intermittent for 10+ hours. I think 5 rank down tickets and 30min timers is appropriate compensation for not being able to finish aq, or grind for SL. Or the timed events like Modok
  • beetlejusbeetlejus Posts: 3
    edited December 2017
    A lot of requests are doing to help alliance members (I mean arena). Just add button "Help to all" and do update with one request, it should decrease servers load
  • Whatever we says here its nothing i guess coz nobody cares to what we feel about this endless maintenance..we keep on whining here but the mods are not even reading this **** haha
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    It's gonna be even more depressing if Act 5 isn't released today.

Just get it released, those doing a legend run can just wait a couple days to start; most will wait for weekend anyway.

But I don't want my items expiring @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Wolf ... got about 12-13 days, don't delay it that long anyway.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Low ping and consistent download. You don't need that much bandwidth to play. Most of this is client side anyway. The server calls are tiny.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Lol
  • DagonelleDagonelle Posts: 13
    WhtRbbt.obj
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Must be the f5 or Citrix load balancers. Hire me and I can hellp
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    So the game being down gives us entitlement to rank down tickets?

Everyone needs to stop with that.

If anything we have had the idea to join real life, asking for compensation because of that, is just sad.
  • Why’d you edit your post
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    While I agree with everyone that it is a shame for the game to be down, most of you clearly don't understand where problems might arise for any given server environment and/or software product.
    There's this fairly accurate little word joke about programmers or engineers:

Junior developer/engineer: I found the bug!
    Senior developer/engineer: I found a bug!

Essentially, experience with environments that are large and in this game's case, growing, will have bugs. It's not a matter of where, or how many. They're there. Always. And anyone anywhere familiar with server parks, will know that problems can rise from ANYWHERE at any given time. Monitoring **** isn't the hardest part. Fixing a problem can be a serious damn puzzle at times.

I know that anything I just said will mean bollocks to most of you. Because you could not care less about the problems they are facing. You just want your game back up and running. So do I.
    But right, I seriously feel for the guys that need to find where that illusive bit resides that keeps falling over.
    I've been on a trouble shooting end in the past. There are more fun things to do. Let's keep it at that...

edit: a word
  • FuManWho wrote: »
    Acanthus wrote: »
    We just need to adapt guys

How do you adapt to intermittent service interruptions?

Simple, stop playing the game. Find one that does work when you want to play.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Why’d you edit your post
    Was planning to post before I realized I couldn't 😂
  • StardusrStardusr Posts: 11
    Will start from here

Spend milion hours to get all the potions and resources I need just for one. But all sudden a game crash appears and all resources going to KABAM due to.... I want to finish path so using all I can to do so but every second game crashed and all champions going to sleep so need to awake them. More than that no even one email regarding back from our host KABAM
    That is why my frustration find the final in here on the forums and new topic started

Please let us all know all the things annoying you and hopefully when big Kabam.... Will crash us and the game again because what's the point of playing unplayable game....
  • StardusrStardusr Posts: 11
    Will start from here

Spend milion hours to get all the potions and resources I need just for one. But all sudden a game crash appears and all resources going to KABAM due to.... I want to finish path so using all I can to do so but every second game crashed and all champions going to sleep so need to awake them. More than that no even one email regarding back from our host KABAM
    That is why my frustration find the final in here on the forums and new topic started

Please let us all know all the things annoying you and hopefully when big Kabam.... Will crash us and the game again because what's the point of playing unplayable game....
  • Huffma89Huffma89 Posts: 45
    edited December 2017
    NevvB wrote: »
    I just want it to be equal. Why does one player get more 1 dollar crystals than the other person. Or one player gets 2t4b from completing a basic champter in master quest and i do it an hour later and i get 3k shardsdfzygirqhxk6.jpg

No it's not, he needed one tb and was able to rank his majik up. I'm the leader of the alliance. And there's two in there. You don't get a tb4 for that basic completion, it's only the second chapter in. 2nrg costs.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    NevvB wrote: »

How did they manage to form 2 cats?
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Perfect idea for compensation. Exstend the 20% for the rest of the month. Allow the 20% increase during the gold realm. Also increase the amount of units received. Give us a gold arena.
  • ZenioZenio Posts: 106
    A couple Juicy (2 or 3) 4 or 5 star GENERIC AWAKENING GEM! with a side of them Five star shards would be NICE! A legendary server to play on.. would that be nice?

But hey something is better than noting!
    Meditation and Deep breathing can soothe the MIND and SOUL from the DARKNESS aka Negativity! :)
This discussion has been closed.