**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    I'm getting so fed up with wasting my boosts. I've been doing Uncollected and using boosts for theblastvtwo maps over the past few days and everyone I use a 20% or some other boost the game goes down! I'm still waiting for my Ice Phoenix comoensation!
  • JeepettiJeepetti Posts: 79
    and there goes my arena streak.....
  • This is getting ridiculous! It's not worth starting a fight today as you never know when the game is going to go down again and kick you out!
  • ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    Game down 5th time for maintenance today. Congratulations dear #kabam
  • NamaNama Posts: 11
    can u be legit like they arre too?
  • qxsyjnwoc35e.png
  • drsnow69drsnow69 Posts: 12
    when I try to launch the game it is telling me that I'm signed in on another device but I have only played this game on my phone died anyone know why it would tell me that if it's only signed in on my phone.
  • Ayycee_Ayycee_ Posts: 3
    Wtf is up with the servers !!?!?? This is ridiculous.. we got aq up and people are trying to grind in arena but we can cuz the damn game has been down for the past 2 days !!! We better get reimbursed for the aq we spent
  • EvicanEvican Posts: 11
    If I don't get a Star Lord because of all these outages Kabam will be hearing from me. Oh and I'll be leaving 1* reviews and vowing never to spend any more money on this game.

This is getting ridiculous. I'm so close to stopping playing this game.
  • What difference does it make?
  • KyrazmomKyrazmom Posts: 159
    edited December 2017
    Crashing needs to be resolved quickly! I was finished with fighting IcePhoenix in uncollected EQ when it crashed most recently. She is already a pain to fight without server/connection issues. I really hope Kabam is going to make good on this problem. Not only am I going to have to revive and heal up to fight her again, but I have also missed out on MODOK’s lab special quest. Get your ducks in a row and fix this!!!
  • Plz resolve this issue fast......
  • GrinciGrinci Posts: 1
    edited December 2017
    With all the day ruined because of you... no arenas, no quest done cause 70% of the day i had on my screen the problem with the connection or the meintenance problem. I think we are well entitled to a good rewars from you. And i'm not going to start again how you allways mess us up with the AQ rules. And still no rank down to make us forget about the dissapointment of ranking up some heroes we didn't want from the start just cause those were the rules and then you go and change them again
  • Ayycee_Ayycee_ Posts: 3
    Can’t ***
  • For compensation, I would like generic awakening gems and another $1.00 crystal of the 12 champs we voted for please.
  • Bergy25Bergy25 Posts: 57
    Not to mention the lab.
  • Hey gang -

I've again merged threads into this post. We're looking into the issue and seeing what we can do to get this fixed for everyone. We're sorry for the inconvenience and will update everyone once we have more information.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    me too, emergency maintenance ONCE AGAIN ...
  • RafamateRafamate Posts: 38
    Since yesterday there was a constant case of being disconnected from the game. I can't stress how much health my champions have lost due to this well known issue.

Kabam, sort your stupid game out! It's the only one thing you need to do and you can't even do it properly! Jesus!

We already know that you're all a bunch of imbeciles, but you really don't have to keep reminding us about it everytime!

Fix It FFS!!!!! :s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s

ukpumfnbkq49.png
  • Hey everybody,

We are aware of this server outage, and the team is working on getting it fixed ASAP. While we had hoped that this situation was fixed last night, we could not be 100% sure until today. We are working as hard as we can to get this situation rectified as soon as we can.

We really appreciate your patience here, and are really very sorry for the frustration that this has caused.
  • HammerGod3HammerGod3 Posts: 43
    Sunday when new events started, Last night, this morning around 6:10am, and right now. To name a few.
    You guys made some awesome holiday/anniversary events, but poorly anticipated / tested the strain of demand on servers.
    Will there be an extension of the road to a million or other events to compensate?
  • this is unbelievable. Just started a fight in aq. really hope im not ko'd when back online
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    At this rate we should just get notices of emergency server functionality
  • AngelVitorAngelVitor Posts: 21
    by the disorder could at least send stones of involution
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Aiharauko wrote: »
    For compensation, I would like generic awakening gems and another $1.00 crystal of the 12 champs we voted for please.

not ganna happen
  • How I'm supposed to do Arena if the serve goes under Maintenance every time?
  • You can merge our threads but you can never take away our voices. (In my best Mel Gibson voice)
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,755 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Just managed to take out Dormammu. Fortunate. Trying to pop a PHC and ...
This discussion has been closed.