Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• The_Savage_AncientThe_Savage_Ancient Member Posts: 134
    Game is dropping again and again, this is making us lose hp in map 6!
  • Adrian920307Adrian920307 Member Posts: 15
    Same here, Mx
  • Kabam kabam.... prayers the only answer
  • tearheretearhere Member Posts: 34
    *sigh* very frustrating its another er maintenance i guess right kabam?!i think this post will be locked again by kabam miike hehe..😀
    Just like awhile ago its my internet connections fault?!tsktsk..
  • Truthtold100Truthtold100 Member Posts: 9
    If your going to offer an online game makes your game connects to its players. Make sure you offer my taskmaster to since you make it unable for me to play
  • LEE94LEE94 Member Posts: 6
    Really starting to loose interest in the game ! The game is down more than we can actually play. Loosing out on our rewards and getting nothing back even though we spend money on the game... smh... disappointing!!!
  • Player1994Player1994 Member Posts: 793 ★★★
    i just lost 50% of my health and lost another 50% just clicking start didn't even start the fight .
    truly kabam shoud make this a 15% or 10% health loss 50% is crazy especially when ur using just a revive and heal up followed with a crash > their own crashes
  • SanficoSanfico Member Posts: 9
    Yup! 🤬🤬
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Member Posts: 185
    edited December 2017
    Yeah its bad and I have never complained here before. Give us the dollar crystal again I will happily pay for it don't have to be free. I'll give you a dollar. Since I lost out on getting 4* shards from modoks lab twice. Im 15 4* shards away and only time to play is tonight. Down twice. Give us that 4* crystal I'll happily pay for it. To make up for the 4* I have to now wait a day and a half for or longer cause of work.
  • KestrelleKestrelle Member Posts: 441 ★★
    But think how fortunate we are that you can buy potions for up to 50% off to restore all that lost health!!!
  • Trinsdad0406Trinsdad0406 Member Posts: 10
    Soooo....i tried to log one to my account and first was told to check my connection...then said i was logged on to another device then bamm!!! Emergency maintenance...so what im trying to figure out is why did the first 2 messeges show up? Can i get some help on the matter? Really would rather not have my account on someone elses phone and not know it.
    Here it is again another er maintenance😂😂😂
    And i guess im not able to post?!nice..
  • J_ROD1985J_ROD1985 Member Posts: 6
    So many bad connections and so much maintenance is going on that its hard to keep up with events going on that it really strikes a blow on the timer. Any thoughts on getting rewards on behalf of the lag happening? Curious
  • J_ROD1985J_ROD1985 Member Posts: 6
    This can go on and on and on and on lol
    Yeah its bad and I have never complained here before. Give us the dollar crystal again I will happily pay for it don't have to be free. I'll give you a dollar. Since I lost out on getting 4* shards from modoks lab twice. Im 15 4* shards away and only time to play is tonight. Down twice. Give us that 4* crystal I'll happily pay for it. To make up for the 4* I have to now wait a day and a half for or longer cause of work.
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Member Posts: 203
    Good news is it's down for everyone... so your not losing any time spent. Which means arenas scores will be lower...
  • DrewskiDrewski Member Posts: 27
    Third time.....
    .count'em......3 times emergency maintenance has put the game down just today
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Member Posts: 324 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

We're looking into this right now. I know how frustrating this is, and we're very sorry about this. We're going to get this fixed ASAP.
    That's exactly what you said five hours ago. Didn't get fixed at all

The Servers were behaving as normal following the last Emergency Maintenance, but something seems to be acting up again. We're looking into it right now.

GIve out a 10$ 5* awakening gem crystal offer...this will help pay for the increase cost to your server-side infrastructure that you need to incur to handle this increased load. I think it's a good idea. :shrug:

I mean, how many times will simply restarting the servers work? You guys restart them, then everyone tries to log in and DDoSes you guys...then they go down...and so on. It's been happening a lot recently.
  • Team_SlyTeam_Sly Member Posts: 92
    Good news is it's down for everyone... so your not losing any time spent. Which means arenas scores will be lower...
    How is this good news, this is absolutely just plain ****
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,229 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Ridiculous.
  • snksnksnksnksnksnksnksnksnksnk Member Posts: 4
    Hi, Good day, Kabam! The server is down again...halfway of the 4* Arena grinding for starlord and the taskmaster, look like Kabam gonna give out the 4* starlord and 4* Taskmaster as compensation.. Guess that my Ultron will left a tick of blood on the life bar after the so called emergency maintenance. It is really annoying tho...
This discussion has been closed.