**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Hey the game is down yet again tonight
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I got up early to do my arena and now this...
  • Same here.. down in Aus too..
  • ajax2888ajax2888 Posts: 47
    same here
  • Yeah it got me in AQ. just beat juggernaut in the middle section of map 3, powered up because I don't wanna wait til morning.
  • HoneymonsterHoneymonster Posts: 69
    Wow just wow this game is either glitchy or under emergency maintenance!! I've played this game from the start and I'm finally loosing intrest if it wasn't for my loyalty to put allience I would have left the game a while ago but I think that time is looming! Such a shame you've ruined a fun game.
  • Game is being a Trash Panda! to me
  • Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    Ok kabam. I never complain but this is just crazy. I was in modoks lab. 2 or so hours left 15 4* shards away from a 4* crystal and can't play come on. Been grinding for this 4* now I have to wait. Wow.
  • Add to that: was trying to make sure I spent all energy because I wasn't sure if the servers would be down when I would try to sign back on in the morning. Jokes on me, hats off. Kabam!
  • zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    I give up on arena. Theres no way im gonna make target. Shot kabam fix your sht game
  • "Working as intended"
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Same here. Bye2 4* Taskmaster arena
    edited December 2017
    This is really my only time to play till tomorrow night. I really really never complain. But this is sad. Come on kabam get it back up within the two hours left in modoks labs. Also im losing some time in the 5* shard arena since this is my only time I can play.
    Send out another dollar crystal or something. Been grinding for a new 4* and this. Man. Sorry im just ticked off and I have never complained in the forums before ever.
  • Riise81Riise81 Posts: 32
    I'm guessing I will have lost half my health when the games back up
    5o5lx6iqq4fl.png
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    Game is crashing again. Kabam not competent to manage this game.
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    IanMoone wrote: »
    I will leave this here lol

nevzw29mkmje.gif

Stealing
  • Team_SlyTeam_Sly Posts: 85
    Getting really sick and tired of this ****, 50 mins left till new daily quest starts and I just started it and it goes down again, how many more times are the servers going to crash. Feeling fed up and frustrated and this garbage.
  • Kabam will you ever disable the stupid feature of losing health when the fights stops unexpectadly? We keep losing health cause your stupid servers keep bugging!!!! If you can’t fix it at least don’t make us pay for your poor work!!!!
  • KinggyyKinggyy Posts: 37
    I just logged in to be kicked back out lol
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Hey Guys,

We're looking into this right now. I know how frustrating this is, and we're very sorry about this. We're going to get this fixed ASAP.
    How many time du it even need to Go Down. We need alest 30 minute AQ. Energy. Ore.

• Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    I just bought an energy refill and this happend..... 30 units down the drain
  • Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    :(
This discussion has been closed.