**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Servers down [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    Again Star Lord in arena aaand problems again:-(
  • Options
    ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    Too many new content cramped up within a few days maybe?

This is getting serious and once too many times in a day though...
  • Options
    Hey everybody,

We are aware of this server outage, and the team is working on getting it fixed ASAP. While we had hoped that this situation was fixed last night, we could not be 100% sure until today. We are working as hard as we can to get this situation rectified as soon as we can.

We really appreciate your patience here, and are really very sorry for the frustration that this has caused.

Your apologies are not much comfort when AQ time is nearly up and we can't get in! This has been the worst week or so in a long time for "server problems" and "emergency maintenance"! Great way to celebrate your 3 year anniversary!!
  • Options
    Mike I am in the middle of a legends run, should I just record my times between server drops?
  • Options
    SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    All I can do is laugh at this point
  • Options
    J0k3r0o4J0k3r0o4 Posts: 10
    They said they will compensate us for the servers. Here is an idea, let everyone get another summoners choice crystal for a dollar, they win because they get another bajillion $ and we win because we get another top 12 champ!
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I'm sure the game team is working hard on the issues that are making the game unstable. And, I really do believe they want to make sure everything is good so their intentions are good, but most of this can be prevented by better planning, and testing up front. I'm sure they have test environments where they can simulate load and where their QM folks can do extensive testing, but who really knows now. I have my doubts.
  • Options
    BaironDHBaironDH Posts: 109
    edited December 2017
    Really you know, the amount of money people (including myself unfortunatley) put into this youd think theyd have a decent server & more importantly: GOOD TECHS! Clearly this is not the case. How can you possibly justify a mobile gaming company that cant even keep a server up then gives us the generic "were looking into it but were gonna give a real vague explanation because we actually have no clue whats going on". Rather take the game offline for a day and fix the route cause because the applying a band-aid method is CLEARLY not working, its actually just getting pathetic now.

Also cant believe its still only a discussion as to whether we should be compensated or not at this point. Im not that fussed about that though,I just want the game fixed & for them to assure us this is the last of this rubbish now.
  • Options
    NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    Mike I am in the middle of a legends run, should I just record my times between server drops?

Why would you attempt a legends run, when you know the servers are going crazy?
  • Options
    J0k3r0o4 wrote: »
    They said they will compensate us for the servers. Here is an idea, let everyone get another summoners choice crystal for a dollar, they win because they get another bajillion $ and we win because we get another top 12 champ!

I disagree, I've refused to give kabam any money until they fix or refund for pure skill. Something that doesn't cost money would be preferred
  • Options
    Mike I am in the middle of a legends run, should I just record my times between server drops? @Kabam Miike

• Options
    more does not work as it works to be shameful ,will be replaced?
  • Options
    MeecrobMeecrob Posts: 8
    Pathetic...
  • Options
    Its_RohaNIts_RohaN Posts: 68
    Starting to get used to it.
  • Options
    JWolfJWolf Posts: 4
    Since the beginning of this anniversary celebration the game had had numerous issues with servers and so called emergency maintenances. Seems like there has been more issues with the game this week then ever before... It is only fair for everyone to receive compensation for all of the issues and down time... The last few days have been absolutely ridiculous. Granted I'm grateful for the Howard duck and Sig stones received as a bday gift... But that in no way compensates for all these seemingly on going issues... For example I used a 12hr XP boost yesterday and was only able to play approximately 2hrs of it because of the constant server issues and emergency maintenance . So it was a complete waste. Aq was also effected as game was down so much that moves were unable to be done as they should have been.
  • Options
    It's back up for the moment. For how long? Probably by the time I send this comment it will be down.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Please let us know when you're confident the servers are stable, I'm afraid to even try anything due to all the outages

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    IMWeaselIMWeasel Posts: 80
    edited December 2017
    Attempting to do anything of value on this game at the moment is like trying to win Russian Roulette against deadpool with an automatic pistol.
  • Options
    MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    edited December 2017
    @Kabam Miike Your servers failures are costing us UNITS !!!
  • Options
    KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    let us play ... plz ? lol
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    edited December 2017
    This is a new record for the amount of maintenance happening
  • Options
    Why we allways loose when we play and maintenance starting? Our problems when game need emergency maintenance? This game lag too much today.. and its not first time when i winning and boom maintenance starting and i loose... and what we can do? Buy units and heal... CMON FIX THIS GAME
  • Options
    lordmarsh09lordmarsh09 Posts: 63
    Come on. I've been waiting for this. Let us know how many days it will be
  • Options
    r2dn88x7dovv.jpg
  • Options
    SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Couldn’t of said it better myself my friend! They release a huge monthly promo with no expectations of having a HUGE player base to be playing at the same time? No excuse for this, they’re obviously cheap & don’t wanna upgrade their servers smh
  • Options
    Arth_bajpaiArth_bajpai Posts: 28
    edited December 2017
    acvryb0fiw92.png
    Now even he is tired with network bugs 🤣😂
  • Options
    I NEVER ask for compensation when the game goes down, but I have to agree with the many people asking for it this time.
    People (including myself) have lost streaks on arena setting them back on their area grinds, potentially losing out on Starlord and Taskmaster.
    People have lost out on alliance potions, revives, and even boosts.
    People have lost alliance wars.
    People who had free time to finally play your game can't even play.

Yeah people are angry and we have a good reason to be angry. We enjoy the hell out of this game and even spend money on it. It's almost a slap to the face to us when all this stuff happens and when it almost seems like you guys don't care about what's happening. Do some damage control and act like you truly care about the people who SPEND MONEY on this game.
This discussion has been closed.