**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

7* Pool: Your most favourite and least favourite champs

AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,700 ★★★★
edited May 2023 in General Discussion
So it's May 8th, you are gonna open your 7* crystal, may not be just one but more, you get a champ what would be your reaction?
Tell your favourite in the pool and least favourite.
I will open two, here's my reaction list:
----Why me? *Consoles myself* ----
Hawkeye, VTD
----Umm Okay i guess----
Spider Gwen, Spiderman, War machine, Wong, Gambit
----Have a smile, not sad----
Chavez, Gamora, IMIW, Korg, Terrax
----Happy----
Dragon Man, Gorr, Gully, Hulk, Killmonger, Joe Fixit, Mangog, Mantis, Mysterio, Raccon, Sasquatch, Sauran, Shuri, Silver Surfer
----Jump off my seat, do a backflip, give a party, Praise Lord Kabam----
Bishop, Domino, Elsa, Falcon, Storm, Sunspot, Overseer, Titania, Venom, Wiccan

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Most fav gwen least probs vtd im ok with everything else and dont want rocket probs by far as got too many 6 techs i want ranked up and use iso for more than him
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Most favorite Bishop. Least favorite ironmanIW
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    My least favorite is probably mango or domino (have her R3) and most are guilly Hulk and vemon out of curiosity
  • Benjaminz19800Benjaminz19800 Posts: 13
    What’s the 7* titan crystal?
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 530 ★★★★
    Want a 7* sassy with dupe. Can always use him. Dont want Sauron, og spidey, or Hawkeye
  • Swim_In_PigsSwim_In_Pigs Posts: 11
    I would take back everything I've ever said about Kabam if my first 7* is Falcon. He is one of my most used champions because of his kit. Other than Falcon, I would be happy with Mysterio, Hulk, Guilly2099, Gamora, Hawkeye, Sunspot, Spider-Gwen, Titania, Venom, VTD, or War Machine.
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 897 ★★★
    I'd be ecstatic with a Venom or Falcon.
    I'd throw my phone in the sea if I pulled Joe Fixit.
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 563 ★★★
    I have 4 champs to really get:

Falcon
    Mantis
    Domino
    Titania

If i get one of these in 3 Crystals i Will be really happy

All except terrax i Will get happy tbh lol

• H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian

What’s the 7* titan crystal?

The new "featured" crystal for 7*
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 821 ★★★★
    I'll be a bit gutted if I get Bishop, Terrax or America Chavez because I've invested in those as 6* R3 and has planned on at least two of them going to R4.

I wouldn't mind Spider-Man, Domino or Hulk - got two pulls on the crystal so we'll see.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023
    I Have a tier list

• ItsyaboyStephy05ItsyaboyStephy05 Posts: 128 ★★

What I would give to get a 7* Venom.....
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,480 Guardian
    My favorite is Chavez and my least favorite is korg unless I can somehow max sig korg
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 863 ★★★
    Most wanted:

Elsa
    Titania
    Mantis
    Shiuri

Can open 5/6 crystals next week!

As they are 7 stars I am kind of okay with the rest as well. Wouldn’t be upset with any
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Chavez Gamora Sunspot and Hulk are my top wants.

Would also love a Bishop Overseer Wong.

Would be ok with most of them. I think there is one of each class I wouldn’t really use. But not too bad.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,214 ★★★★
    Bring me Titania, Chavez and FishBowl
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 931 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    I already have elsa at r3 sig 100+ so I'd want sm different from the 7* crystal. I'd love dragon man, idk why, but he seems cool. Chavez or titania otherwise.

Don't really want domino/korg/imiw/gwen/mysterio/killmonger/
    mangog.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    G99!!
    Double immunity.
    Health restore.
    Power control.
    Need I say more?
  • KingSageThe1stKingSageThe1st Posts: 102
    doctorb said:

G99!!
    Double immunity.
    Health restore.
    Power control.
    Need I say more?

Yikes
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    I,ll be honest i actually kinda like Venom the duck he was my first 4star R5 ... When i began to like him more and learnt how to use him ... A week later my brother sold It ... It took me like 5 hours to notice i was like MMM since when did i get all that iso8 to level Up CMM ... OH NO
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Still miles away from 10k shards but won't mind anyone really.

On a slightly unrelated note, can anyone explain why a Rank 6 7* has a challenge rating of 250? I can't get the math to work in my head.

• JK_47JK_47 Posts: 203 ★★
    Not sure about what i want, I am a minimal spender definitely not spending a dime more in this game if RNG gives me a dud...
  • OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,140 ★★★★

• PandingoPandingo Posts: 584 ★★★
    edited May 2023
    I'm hoping to be at 11. Currently Two six star dupes from 10 to Crack. So if I could dupe one of my top 3 I'll be very happy. If I dupe a bottom 3 champ more than once (fix, vtd, rocket, mysterio, war machine) I'll be very upset, the only r4 I own in pool is domino and she's top 3 fave ever so I'd be ecstatic with 4 of her lol
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Pandingo said:

I'm hoping to be at 11. Currently Two six star dupes from 10 to Crack. So if I could dupe one of my top 3 I'll be very happy. If I dupe a bottom 3 champ more than once (fix, vtd, rocket, mysterio, war machine) I'll be very upset, the only r4 I own in pool is domino and she's top 3 fave ever so I'd be ecstatic with 4 of her lol

Did u say Fixit is bottom 3?
    He is easily a part of the top 50% in that crystal.....only thing holding him back is that he needs to be awakened
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,214 ★★★★
    AMS94 said:

Pandingo said:

He is easily a part of the top 50% in that crystal.....only thing holding him back is that he needs to be awakened
    Mysterio should be nowhere near the bottom either.
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 821 ★★★★

AMS94 said:

Pandingo said:

Mysterio should be nowhere near the bottom either.
    I'd be interested to see what a 7* Mysterio's poison Debuffs look like, especially with the Peni synergy. Could be a bit spicy.
  • ElMelloiElMelloi Posts: 101
    most wanted is storm pyramid x or sunspot, least wanted is gorr