**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Game updating constantly [merged]

Comments

• Options
    ElSaulElSaul Posts: 1

For those who haven't already provided this info, could you also let us know what effect a reboot has on the issue?

Experiencing the same bug, the game will pop an "updating" screen and then gets stuck. My device is Huawei nova 7 SE. The problem persists on both data and wifi.
  • Options
    BluerexBluerex Posts: 7
    Same here, I'm using vivo phone, the problem is happening on both data and wifi
  • Options
    Kryptonite1991Kryptonite1991 Posts: 21
    Still happening, can't play arena :( , my device samsung A52
  • Options
    Probably it occurs at arena after 8/9 streaks
  • Options
    nah, it's happening a lot now, we deserve at least basic champ arena's units, shards and battlechips. New quests are coming, getting worried...
  • Options
    evgen2212evgen2212 Posts: 13
    Same problem. I am using Realme GT2 master explorer edition
  • Options
    lallallallal Posts: 8
    Having the same problem. Not able to enter any quest, "updating" forever
  • Options
    SchweapsySchweapsy Posts: 7
    Losing out on my solo events, which means revives, units and embers for relic upgrades, ai couldn't even complete my path in war
    This is a problem and we losing out on valuable resources please do something to get it fixed
  • Options
    NimorNimor Posts: 110
    Same here. Can't finish my last tb eq paths for exploration on my 2nd account. I tried not updating the game dreading something would happen again but i couldn't log in unless updating after a point. Thanks for forcing us into your bugs kabam, very thoughtful.
  • Options
    Nimor said:

Same here. Can't finish my last tb eq paths for exploration on my 2nd account. I tried not updating the game dreading something would happen again but i couldn't log in unless updating after a point. Thanks for forcing us into your bugs kabam, very thoughtful.

At this point daily log in is all you can do and claim crystals
  • Options
    Ericson23Ericson23 Posts: 115
    lallal said:

which phone do you use?
  • Options
    FantomaxopFantomaxop Posts: 132 ★★

Thank you Kabam. Nobody asked you to do that, but again you have found a way to make battlegrounds into even messier buggy mess.
    I didn't even considered that it is possible to download something after manually updating the game in google play, but here we are.
    Thanks to you i'm forced to load into round that has 1:20-1:05 seconds remaining, which never happened with me across all seasons.
    Never gonna step into bg ever again, with the way how you treat this gamemode it ends up being nothing but anger factory to grind

• Options
    Mtmkill_33Mtmkill_33 Posts: 22

Thank you Kabam. Nobody asked you to do that, but again you have found a way to make battlegrounds into even messier buggy mess.
    I didn't even considered that it is possible to download something after manually updating the game in google play, but here we are.
    Thanks to you i'm forced to load into round that has 1:20-1:05 seconds remaining, which never happened with me across all seasons.
    Never gonna step into bg ever again, with the way how you treat this gamemode it ends up being nothing but anger factory to grind

Change the device to a more suitable one or contact your provider. Most players are fine with the game, the reason is you.
  • Options
    evgen2212evgen2212 Posts: 13
    How long to wait for a fix or update?
  • Options
    DanzeloffDanzeloff Posts: 10

Passed the info along to the rest of the team. Would anyone still experiencing this issue be able to let us know if they were on wifi or cellular data when they encountered the issue, and if switching from one to the other has any effect?

Kabam Zibit, is there any information from the team when to wait for the new version of the game?
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    Ericson23 said:

lallal said:

which phone do you use?
    Realme note 11
    Don't think my device is the issue tho
  • Options
    pikapika Posts: 74
    edited May 2023
    I have similar issue, the strange thing is that happens on my mini account, not on the main
    For example stuck on loading screen while doing quests, battlegrounds or even trying to rank up a champ
    https://youtu.be/ut5FOjli1bY
    https://youtu.be/-Zp1Bqwd6So
  • Options
    IFCOptimusPrimeIFCOptimusPrime Posts: 8
    I have the same problem with Huawei P40Pro.
  • Options
    Ericson23Ericson23 Posts: 115
    Do something, some people can't complete the monthly quest and side quest.It's been 2 days since this problem happened, to be precise, they can't do anything
  • Options
    BADbrad321BADbrad321 Posts: 7

I'm facing the same issue too it keeps going on forever. I can't play story quests, EQ, SQ, battlegrounds.... Pretty much anything and I want to use the remaining sinister keys I have before time runs out.
    Using a Huawei p40 lite
  • Options
    dhruvjoshidhruvjoshi Posts: 17
  • Options
    JigSaw2k19JigSaw2k19 Posts: 6
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

We're investigating this right now.

@druvjoshi @SUPREME77 @Kryptonite1991 and anyone encountering this "updating" wheel/download bar between screens:

Did a reset resolve this issue?

No. I did a reset and desinstall and reinstall the game, but its persist.
  • Options
    _Raider__Raider_ Posts: 2
    Когда викс патча на экране выскакивает обновление в выборе побочных заданий и выборе команды моб ин-т. И Wi-Fi Хорошо работает без просадок тел huawei nova 8i
  • Options
    DanzeloffDanzeloff Posts: 10
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

We're investigating this right now.

@druvjoshi @SUPREME77 @Kryptonite1991 and anyone encountering this "updating" wheel/download bar between screens:

Did a reset resolve this issue?

We discussed this topic yesterday, so far nothing has changed. My keys burned out because I couldn't complete the tasks. Kaban Zibit said yesterday that they will do it, but nothing is changing yet. Eternal renewal.....
  • Options
    FructosekFructosek Posts: 1
    Hi, admins
    I have the same problem.
    Nickname: Fructosek
    Model tel: Huawei nova 8
  • Options
    Anas_wick99Anas_wick99 Posts: 75
    pika said:

I have similar issue, the strange thing is that happens on my mini account, not on the main
    For example stuck on loading screen while doing quests, battlegrounds or even trying to rank up a champ
    https://youtu.be/ut5FOjli1bY
    https://youtu.be/-Zp1Bqwd6So

Me too ,weird situation
  • Options
    Anas_wick99Anas_wick99 Posts: 75
    I have two accounts i played three 3 and did 100% with my first but when i tried to play with my second account i got updating screen in toad path which i didn't get in torch fight, please fix it
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 886 ★★★
    I have Samsung S22 Ultra and noticed these little updates holding up arena for a little bit. I was thinking it had to do with the backgrounds doing an update, but couldn't catch a screenshot to see what was going on.
  • Options
    It still persists, I can't even do content and the new events are live but nothing I can do, this isn't just a bug problem it's causing some serious loss in resources as I mentioned and it's so frustrating