**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What would you like to see covered in a future livestream?

Hey Summoners,

We've been thrilled with the level of participation the livestreams have seen since we started earlier this year. We've said it repeatedly: we have plans to continue to grow and develop the streams into the excellent community engagement platform we know it can be, and, the more you buy in the more we're able to accomplish!

I have been curious about what you, the Summoners, would like to see covered in this way?

Right now, we cover monthly content drops just before each build, and we discuss content coming to the contest on the horizon, we also do giveaways and play games with chat. We have plans for the future to cover the art team's process of creating a champion, have discussed doing a broader Q&A and we're spit-balling some ideas for dumb-fun (like the professional wrestling-style Kabam BG tournament mentioned on the last livestream).

The streams are an engagement tool and an entertainment piece, so we're not looking to dive into super technical spaces as the accessibility is pretty low for those topics. Additionally, the intention behind the streams is to provide a peak behind the curtain, a bit and showcase things we wouldn't really chat about in these forums. So it's safe to say bugs are a topic better reserved for conversations here.

We know not everyone from the forums is interested in joining the livestreams, but the streams are fun and highlight the positive aspects of our community. So, we'd love to see your name in chat at a future MCOC stream.

Please keep this thread positive and constructive, we're looking to create content that Summoners can celebrate together.

Thanks everyone,

- Jax

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,395 ★★★★★
    I personally want to know a more in depth of how the champs get chosen and what you look for to know if maybe need new tech to create them before can be added
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    How and when groot gets a buff. That’s all I want
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Some kind of "We are planning to do this, any suggestions on how could we do it better?", mainly about the Events you put out, since its not the first time that we get something that could have been better in design wise.

An example would be the last SQ where you couldnt tap the paths cause the image of the key would pop, this kind of things
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★
    Honestly I would be thrilled to have an opportunity to interact with you guys
    It would be nice to dive into how the game works and how is it for you guys who work behind the screen as handling a community as large as ours must be really hard
  • Options
    Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 401 ★★★
    I really like the 'peek behind the curtain' stuff, I'd love to see more of the design process, for champions or content. You once mentioned the idea of a battlegrounds tournament with the kabam staff, and I think that would be super fun. I know you said you don't want to get technical, but I would personally love to learn more about that
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Champion reviews, especially champs that are being considered for buffs. It’d be great to know what there design target was, why and how they are missing that target and what the team is working on as a result?
  • Options
    WeaponTWeaponT Posts: 3
    What is the decision process on choosing champions for the Contest ? I would like to know how are you choose which champions of the contest, Other than some of the choice of course. Like is it random, do you vote for champion X and Y for The next year, do you have to decide on the event before choosing the champion ?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,971 ★★★★★
    More discussions with the creative team and community members.
  • Options
    WillsilverWillsilver Posts: 63
    Ascension discuss what it is and how it will work.
  • Options
    Ghost_Fan said:

I would like to see one of your team members that came up with the Start Lord Carina challenge to try and complete it without any revives

Jax decided to delete this as it wasn't 'constructive'. But I mean this for real. I would pay to see it

This has to be a troll. We know it isn't possible without revives
  • Options
    L_217L_217 Posts: 109 ★★
    I know a stream on how the thought process designing champions or questing content in the past compared how its changed in today's landscape would be difficult to discuss as there have been many on the team that have come and gone, but it would be really cool to hear how that has evolved over time and what reasons led to changing it each time.
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 848 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    What I'd like to see is a behind-the-scenes look at the buff program.

First off, an explanation on how the selection process for buffing works - how do you manage the needs of the contest, designer/developer availability, champion placement in existing content, Marvel lore and fan perceptions when choosing suitable champions for a buff?

Then, maybe a section on how the buff process goes. How mechanics get selected.and how they are balanced for the design intent of the buff. Also, how the buff will change the standing of the champion when compared to others, or what new utility they will offer.

Finally, wrapping up maybe a review of some of the buffs that have been contentious from a community perspective or had trouble sticking the landing, why they were what they are and any 'secret sauce' we still haven't tapped into yet. I'm thinking of Nova, Psychoman, DDHK, Deadpool X-Force etc.
  • Options
    JslapJslap Posts: 67
    6* groot contest.
    Rule 1- name has to be leftyknox.
    Rule 2- you don't need to be on stream to enter.
    Rule 3- champion is auto added to account
  • Options
    The_losttierThe_losttier Posts: 88
    I would love to see a serious buff like that time you talk about sentry buff 2 or 3 years ago
  • Options
    The_only_leaderThe_only_leader Posts: 112

Masteries 2.0

Haha yes please! We were supposed to get last year and it never came. It keeps getting pushed out!??