Game updating constantly [merged]

Comments

• dhruvjoshidhruvjoshi Member Posts: 19

New error screen!
  • evgen2212evgen2212 Member Posts: 13

Уже седьмой день игра не работает, когда уже хоть какой-то результат будет?

Я решил проблему у себя на телефоне. Ты скачиваешь ее с плей маркета или отдельно с сайта стороннего?
  • ClockStoppeRClockStoppeR Member Posts: 3
    evgen2212 said:

Я решил проблему у себя на телефоне. Ты скачиваешь ее с плей маркета или отдельно с сайта стороннего?
    Отдельно, телефон без сервисов гугл
  • evgen2212evgen2212 Member Posts: 13

evgen2212 said:

Плохо. У меня проблема решилась когда я в плей маркете сменил страну на США и скачал игру. Тогда при появление заставки с обновлением внизу идёт полоска загрузки. И все стало работать. На каждом забагованном чемпионе загружались какие то данные. Я если честно хз почему оно не обновляет на отдельно скачанной версии. Бред какой то. Могу только предположить что плей маркет как то связан с их серверами
  • Kpratish1997Kpratish1997 Member Posts: 122
    edited May 2023
    I am using realme GT master edition.
    Realme UI 4.0. Android 13. Using cellular data.
    Reboot has no effect. Downloading screen is still coming between matches.
  • ClockStoppeRClockStoppeR Member Posts: 3
    evgen2212 said:

evgen2212 said:

Плохо. У меня проблема решилась когда я в плей маркете сменил страну на США и скачал игру. Тогда при появление заставки с обновлением внизу идёт полоска загрузки. И все стало работать. На каждом забагованном чемпионе загружались какие то данные. Я если честно хз почему оно не обновляет на отдельно скачанной версии. Бред какой то. Могу только предположить что плей маркет как то связан с их серверами
    На старом телефоне тоже загрузка обновления в игре пошла, но старый телефон с гугл сервисами и включённым впн, но страшно тормозит... Без впн не работает. Скорее всего проблема в недостаточно полном обновлении.
  • Keytol said:

evgen2212 said:

I managed to sort out the problem. If the game is not downloaded from google play, then it cannot be updated. If the game is downloaded from it, then when the splash screen appears, the update process is in progress on each non-working champion.

What phone are you using
    evgen2212 said:

Keytol said:

evgen2212 said:

I managed to sort out the problem. If the game is not downloaded from google play, then it cannot be updated. If the game is downloaded from it, then when the splash screen appears, the update process is in progress on each non-working champion.

What phone are you using
    Realme gt2 master explorer edition
    I'm from Huawei, and I can't basically play it
    手机原因是小问题,重点是要支持google play
  • KeytolKeytol Member Posts: 10

Keytol said:

evgen2212 said:

What phone are you using
    evgen2212 said:

Keytol said:

evgen2212 said:

What phone are you using
    Realme gt2 master explorer edition
    I'm from Huawei, and I can't basically play it
    手机原因是小问题,重点是要支持google play
    是的,华为框架支持不了谷歌,实在没办法就只能换手机了
  • ZiegdudZiegdud Member Posts: 16
    I too was having same trouble. I dont know since when MCOC depends heavily on Google Play Services. Seems like without Google Play, this issue will persist because the only solution so far is to "let" the update procedure proceed.
  • MbozerMbozer Member Posts: 9
    I updated 39.0.0 and there were constant errors my phone huawei p40 lite 128 gb 6 gb ram I am sharing with you as a video I have not been able to play games for 8 days when will this problem be fixed
    I updated 39.0.0 and there were constant errors my phone huawei p40 lite 128 gb 6 gb ram I am sharing with you as a video I have not been able to play games for 8 days when will this problem be fixed
    I don't understand why you are bringing a new update and solving the problem, should we quit the game?
  • 东京喰种东京喰种 Member Posts: 2
    I am having a problem, i keep having a updating screen when i try to begin a storyquest, it wouldn't let me do anything.
  • HydravnsHydravns Member Posts: 32
    it's been almost a week now and since this update from last monday i can't play any modes without having this updating bug screen while waiting for a fix to this issue my ressources ingame such as my energy refills stocked are getting expired as well as my revives and all.. Never had any problem with this game until this may update..
  • SchweapsySchweapsy Member Posts: 7
    Hydravns said:

it's been almost a week now and since this update from last monday i can't play any modes without having this updating bug screen while waiting for a fix to this issue my ressources ingame such as my energy refills stocked are getting expired as well as my revives and all.. Never had any problem with this game until this may update..

Hey buddy
    I totally agree with you had that same problem, I literally just can log in to claim free crystals and its been a week of no playing whatsoever.
    I feel your frustration and I think it's time to let go of this game, after 4 years and the latter 2 has been 365 days for 2 years, as a free to play player I enjoyed myself
  • SupermanGodSupermanGod Member Posts: 51
    I disagree bro, this is a fault on kabams side with this new update, it must be fixed, we have all spent alot of time and effort into our acc and this problem should be resolved.
  • InfamousMikeInfamousMike Member Posts: 71
    Since the update, my entire alliance has not been able to advance in the BG because we always lose battles because "Updating" lasts a long time and when the time is over, the game takes us out, everything has a bug. this week has been a total loss
  • HydravnsHydravns Member Posts: 32
    yea it really starts to be frustrating now, we got no news about a fix for this issue, 1 week without playing, it's a struggle to deal with AW and AQ as well as for any modes in the game but still i keep a hope for an update fix on this one... can't let go of this game, spent so much hours in it still have a passion for the game tho but this bug is really annoying
  • WeenerWeener Member Posts: 13

Hey there everyone, the team is continuing to dig into this issue as quickly as they can. In order to investigate more thoroughly and test out some things, the team needs a bit of extra info, namely version of the Play Store App do you have installed on your device? Since this issue appears to only show up on Android devices, this extra bit of info is useful to the investigation.

If you don't already know how to find this information you can follow the steps below:

1. Start the Play Store App
    2. Tap the menu button on the top left
    3. Tap "My apps & games"
    4. Tap installed
    5. Don't tap the Open button, instead tap the app's name to open properties
    6. Scroll down to "About this app"
    7. Scroll down to "App info"

Hi, any news about this issue?? (
    @Kabam Jax Hi, any news about this issue?? :/
  • Bobah4iknogBobah4iknog Member Posts: 4
    Same huawei p40
    @Kabam Zibiit Hi, any news??
  • BluntMacheteBluntMachete Member Posts: 134
    The lag has been a huge problem lately, today it's on a new level of unplayability
  • mannthelionmannthelion Member Posts: 36

Ziegdud said:

I too was having same trouble. I dont know since when MCOC depends heavily on Google Play Services. Seems like without Google Play, this issue will persist because the only solution so far is to "let" the update procedure proceed.

UPDATE!

Not long after i post reply above, ive been able to play without stuck on "updating". Been waiting until now to post this because i'm afraid maybe it hasnt been really solved. But mine works now. Been jumping in and out from game about 5-8 times since.

Thanks for everyone involved. Great Job.
    edited May 2023
    Ziegdud said:

Ziegdud said:

UPDATE!

Not long after i post reply above, ive been able to play without stuck on "updating". Been waiting until now to post this because i'm afraid maybe it hasnt been really solved. But mine works now. Been jumping in and out from game about 5-8 times since.

Thanks for everyone involved. Great Job.
    Dang it happened again, right when i start Event Quest. Arrghhh

-- Force Closed and opened it again, continuing the Event Quest, Shows Groot vs Silver Surver, Pressed Continue Fight, and its "Updating"
  • mannthelionmannthelion Member Posts: 36

• SleazyMXSleazyMX Member Posts: 1
    I have been experiencing the same constant updating screen whenever i attempt to do any form of quests. so far i have only been able to access bgs for about two matches until i receive the update screen all over again. my device is a Huawei Y70