Game updating constantly [merged]

Comments

• MichtwoMichtwo Member Posts: 1
    @BADBRAD321 I have the same problem reported and I have no news, they are about to remove me from my alliance for inactivity.
  • Lord_Apex666Lord_Apex666 Member Posts: 19
    Come on KABAM this is very frustrating now, you are forcing players to leave your game for something so stupid and petty, fix this issue now it cant be that hard to fix!!!
  • BADbrad321BADbrad321 Member Posts: 7
    Michtwo said:

@BADBRAD321 I have the same problem reported and I have no news, they are about to remove me from my alliance for inactivity.

I'm an officer in my ally and I plan attack for BG2 and I really hope this big gets fixed before the season starts. Also i need to do rank ups for certain 2022 champs but I can't because of the bug. It's quite frustrating, but all I want is to be able to play the game I enjoy.
  • mannthelionmannthelion Member Posts: 36
    edited May 2023
    Same problen for ne as well
    Game updating pop up whenever I enter into any fight
  • pikapika Member Posts: 74
    Still facing the loading issue, its been a week now.
  • InfamousMikeInfamousMike Member Posts: 71
    Things I've tried to do:
    Clear data, the same
    Clear cache, the same
    Restart the phone,the same
    Uninstall it, Install it again, the same
    Play using WIFI, the same
    Play using mobile data, the same

Try it on different devices:
    Samsung Galaxy S22, the same
    POCO F3, the same
    Xiaomi Redmi Note 13 PRO, guess what?...the same
    Iphone 12 PRO MAX, It works :) .
    I hope I don't get banned for switching devices so much.
    Sadly I have a week without playing well, like many others.
  • SupermanGodSupermanGod Member Posts: 51
    Thats good bro, but not all of us have an iphone lol, but im glad u back into ur game, enjoy!
  • daemonarchddaemonarchd Member Posts: 35
    KABAM don't care about us
  • MichaeldalegendMichaeldalegend Member Posts: 1
    After the new update I can't play side quests, daily quests or upgrade some champions as game keeps updating when I try.

Huawei P40 Pro., on WiFi or cellular data, game version39.0.0. It had never happened before, first bug ever over years for me.
  • GeDy_27GeDy_27 Member Posts: 3

For those who haven't already provided this info, could you also let us know what effect a reboot has on the issue?

Ninguno
  • GeDy_27GeDy_27 Member Posts: 3

Passed the info along to the rest of the team. Would anyone still experiencing this issue be able to let us know if they were on wifi or cellular data when they encountered the issue, and if switching from one to the other has any effect?

La pantalla de carga es la misma de si uno esta utilizando datos móviles o wifi
  • Slayer_22Slayer_22 Member Posts: 4
    is these the way thay told us to leave the game? because its not fair it's almost days since the Damen update comes
  • payispayis Member Posts: 11
    may 10th, still the same problem. Can we get a fix soon please?
  • dhruvjoshidhruvjoshi Member Posts: 19

KABAM don't care about us

Clearly they don't since it's not effecting there biggest customers who use iPhones!
  • Lord_Apex666Lord_Apex666 Member Posts: 19
    edited May 2023

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra how about an update in terms of this very annoying and obviously a easy fix which you are just ignoring. Are you going to compensate us for all the time lost due to your incompitance???

Guessing no reply or a update for the community???
    Disappointing to say the least.

Thats good bro, but not all of us have an iphone lol, but im glad u back into ur game, enjoy!

The iPhone is not mine, was just for test :(
    Kabam, Any update?
    Please Kabam,
    Stop chasing those who bear the title of legend and focus on what really matters which is game stability and user experience...
    If they continue like this, they won't have to ban anyone, everyone will go alone, and they will only stay with iPhone users.
    I used to play up to 4 hours a day or more, now I can't play even 20 mins
    Oh sorry bro, no kabam hasn't given us an update yet unfortunately.
  • WombatYChWombatYCh Member Posts: 10
    Kabam Jax said:

The team has been chasing this issue for the last few days; it is proving to be elusive. We have confirmed it is only impacting Android devices. The team has requested more information...
    For anyone encountering this issue: What version of the Play Store App do you have installed on your device?
    To find this information:

1. Start the Play Store App
    2. Tap the menu button on the top left
    3. Tap "My apps & games"
    4. Tap installed
    5. Don't tap the Open button, instead tap the app's name to open properties
    6. Scroll down to "About this app"
    7. Scroll down to "App info"

I'v updated game to the latest version on Google Play. According to what we've known, this bug arises because of some champions who released at 2022/2023. The bug will be triggered when these champions will be filghten to, or is in player team ,or their info. will be reviewed. The possible reason is lacking of these champions' data in the latest package (v39.0.0) for Android phone. The solution maybe just release a update package which including missing data of those champions ASAP.

@Kabam Jax @Kabam Zibiit
  • KrastiKrasti Member Posts: 1

We have been suffering for over 1 week now. Do all android owners need to register on the forum in order for the problem to be solved? One more week and it will happen
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,288 Guardian
    New HotFix, v39.0.1 coming soon.
    May have to wait a while until it becomes available in App Stores.

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,288 Guardian

• SuperStrannikSuperStrannik Member Posts: 50
    I can't play normally in any mode, especially in WB (there I lost resources because of this "update")
    Such a problem for a whole week, my Phone honor 30
    Yes finally, hopefully it comes by this weekend.
  • Moshkid90Moshkid90 Member Posts: 2
    Когда исправите проблему с постоянным обновлением??? Пробовал и через Wi-Fi и через мобильную сеть. Удалял игру и устанавливал заново, менял аккаунт и все равно та же ошибка. Пробовал на двух устройствах: на HONOR 30i и на HONOR 10. Проблема на обоих устройствах. Играть не возможно, контент не пройти, награды не получить. Ни одна ваша компенсация не перекроет награды полученные от пройденного контента.
  • PakPak Member Posts: 8
    It's a good sign finally that update is coming but what about the lost how is kabam going to favour us they should give us some compensation for 10 days we have lost unit grinding battlegrounds grinding etc . And many people have lost their resources that have expired like Isos,T2 alphas , T5 basics . They should give us atleast some compensation for that.
  • daemonarchddaemonarchd Member Posts: 35
    edited May 2023

I can't find this post plz send me the link