Options

The new victory track changes arent as good as they seemed?

Comments

• Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★

Anly said:

Actually...I quit a bunch of fights the other day because I was overloaded on energy and couldn't play, so I just gave a bunch of people wins. So that's another reason you may have seen quits.

No, they were just that low of a level
    Be straight up: what are you hoping to accomplish here?

You've made a post saying you don't appreciate how much better you are than your competition, and are now assuming their perspective on all of your encounters. From this post alone it should be clear what the general consensus is on the Battlegrounds matchmaking system, so what are you hoping to accomplish by keeping this argument going?
    What were you hoping on accomplishing by making this comment? You made this comment putting it it words that would make me out to be the villain cause you've already got that idea planted in your head.

What is anybody hoping to accomplish by making any posts on the forums? any change that players suggest almost never get implemented yet i dont see you on their posts?

Oh yeah im sorry i assumed that the almost 10 people today that had much weaker accounts than mine were just dumping energy.
  • Options

Anly said:

Wait, the premise of this post was that the "changes" didn't improve matchmaking?

That wasn't a part of it, was it?

The premise was that the changes could have made matchmaking worse

Atleast for lower accounts
    You're lying.
    What...? How was that a lie?
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Anly said:

Anly said:

Wait, the premise of this post was that the "changes" didn't improve matchmaking?

You're lying.
    Prove your not lying post a ss of your match history
  • Options
    @AngelMcNugget So when i make a point of my own it's arguing for the sake of arguing? but that only goes for me?

Read the title of the post...

This isn't a negative argument, you're the only one who is seeing it that way, not every argument is negative, maybe get your head out of your
  • Options
    DL864 said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

You're lying.
    Here's as low as i can go on the match history, i played for a little while today, and here are 2 of the accounts i faced which werent even anywhere near the lowest i saw.

• Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 479 ★★★
    Lmao idk what are you cooking but even in bronze 2 I get matched up with 1.5-2x the size of my account.
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 479 ★★★
    What is your account size?
  • Options
    KLZKLZ Posts: 140
    edited May 2023
    These changes are awesome!! Especially for lower accounts, who can climb faster through the Victory Track all the way to Diamond!!
    And the more people are in Diamond, the more chances at decent matchmaking, so overall easier acces to Gladiator Circuit!!

What i don't understand is why do we need only 3 medals (2 medals/ victory) instead of 5, to get from Platinum 1 to Diamond 3 ??
  • Options

Anly said:

@AngelMcNugget So when i make a point of my own it's arguing for the sake of arguing? but that only goes for me?

Read the title of the post...

This isn't a negative argument, you're the only one who is seeing it that way, not every argument is negative, maybe get your head out of your

I saw you comment this earlier and a mod already took it down, so you came all the way back here to repost it and tagged me? Just let it go, man.
    No, im right, you're wrong, im tired of you coming to my posts commenting stuff that's just so wrong, you do this way to much, you have this false picture in your head painting me as the villain, and for what? Because you thought you were right about something you were very wrong about, and refuse to change your mind because god forbid you're ever wrong, your so ignorant you seem to think you have the most experience in the room when in reality you have the least, every comment of yours i see is just so unbelievably slow, and im not saying that to be mean, it really just is, you seem to think that you know everything about the game and know what's going on in everyones heads.

because everything i post is automatically something malicious because i was the one who posted it, it would be remotely fine if you actually had a legitimate reason, but you're entire reason is because of a post i made weeks ago, one that you were wrong about, not just the battlegrounds timer one but the titania one as well, you were wrong in both.

This was a normal discussion before you came in here just being hostile, but you dont wanna take responsibility for it.
  • Options
    Anly said:

DL864 said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

You're lying.
    Here's as low as i can go on the match history, i played for a little while today, and here are 2 of the accounts i faced which werent even anywhere near the lowest i saw.

Well this definitely doesn't look like what you were describing looks like you had one disconnect and one quit before the match started.
  • Options
    DL864 said:

Anly said:

DL864 said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

You're lying.

Well this definitely doesn't look like what you were describing looks like you had one disconnect and one quit before the match started.
    Like i said that's as far down as i can go
  • Options
    Anly said:

DL864 said:

Anly said:

DL864 said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

You're lying.

But out of the 6 matches you show 4 came down to the wire. So this is not the massacre you were saying. Obviously these guys had skill if they were so overwhelmed by the account size differences. I'm really not understanding the reason for your post. You are a couple of tiers before GC. I faced top accounts before I got to GC that had 4 r5 6* and the rest r4s accounts. I have 1 r5 and 12 r4s so by what your saying is that I should never have had to face them? I don't see how that would be far.
  • Options
    DL864 said:

Anly said:

DL864 said:

Anly said:

DL864 said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

You're lying.

But out of the 6 matches you show 4 came down to the wire. So this is not the massacre you were saying. Obviously these guys had skill if they were so overwhelmed by the account size differences. I'm really not understanding the reason for your post. You are a couple of tiers before GC. I faced top accounts before I got to GC that had 4 r5 6* and the rest r4s accounts. I have 1 r5 and 12 r4s so by what your saying is that I should never have had to face them? I don't see how that would be far.
    Out of the 6, 3 were low accounts and no they did not come down to the wire i simply played to round 3 purposely

I had 5 or so matches before these and 3 left on the ban screen and they were much lower than the accounts you can see in the picture, accounts with 4 stars in their decks and below 10k pi champs

I noticed the low accounts all the way up until about d2 where it slowed down and in d1 it has stopped, for now atleast.
  • Options
    DL864 said:

Anly said:

DL864 said:

Anly said:

DL864 said:

Anly said:

Anly said:

You're lying.

"I got to GC that had 4 r5 6* and the rest r4s accounts. I have 1 r5 and 12 r4s"

Not that big of a difference
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Mauled said:

Just curious, is there any part of this game you do enjoy? Because you seem to spend 90% of your time trying to tear it down on here.

Care to quote when i tried to tear anything down?
  • Options
    Mauled said:

Just curious, is there any part of this game you do enjoy? Because you seem to spend 90% of your time trying to tear it down on here.

Also how is this post tearing anything down
  • Options
    Athos69Athos69 Posts: 39
    Great changes imo. I’ve been critical in previous seasons as it’s been so hard to progress and defo felt like a punishment for having progressed in the rest of the game by playing a long time or having spent and that should not b the case so I’m very happy for the changes. Now we can all fall in line depending on roster, skills, knowledge and time spent in the mode and that’s how a competitive mode should b for me at least. Glad I can start ranking up some champs again as I just didn’t feel like it before the changes.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    Matchmaking is the same old garbage.
  • Options
    Around plat, you get more UC based accounts.
    also, anecdotal evidence isnt evidence at all.
This discussion has been closed.