**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Prowess power back to original potency with update?

Comments

• Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Here with your update:

This War Matchup will not count toward the season. The points will be adjusted retroactively when the season ends, prior to distributing rewards.

The team has found the source of the issue and it should be resolved for the next matchup.

We'll continue to dig into the impact of this issue and will provide further updates when we have more information.

Apologies and thank yous.

Thanks Jax, please make a yellow banner thingy!

• Options
    EldarforceEldarforce Posts: 15
    Will war ratings still be impacted if you win or lose this war, though?
  • Options
    ValmezValmez Posts: 74
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Here with your update:

This War Matchup will not count toward the season. The points will be adjusted retroactively when the season ends, prior to distributing rewards.

The team has found the source of the issue and it should be resolved for the next matchup.

We'll continue to dig into the impact of this issue and will provide further updates when we have more information.

Thank you for being so prompt with getting back to everyone, can I confirm that war rating won't have an effect too? Thank you
  • Options
    UnozUnoz Posts: 4
    edited June 2023

Don’t think they ever fix war rating on a cancelled war. So when jax says the war doesn’t count, it definitely does for your tier and that can effect the rest of season and they won’t fix it
  • Options
    Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★

Kabam Jax said:

H3t3r said:

It's being looked into right now.

Say who??
    Say @H3t3r.
    And also me:
    The game team is (and has been) looking into this.
    It's like the arsonist saying he's got the fire under control. I feel so confident now
    I’m frustrated as anyone else about the bug right now, but seriously, who else is going to fix a bug in MCOC except kabam?

Be frustrated, yeah, ask for them to fix it, yeah. But complain that kabam is answering you that the game team is fixing it? What does that solve?
    I get that but you do understand we keep getting more and more bugs right? I'm not supposed to complain to kabam about the bugs because they're the only one that can fix them? How about they stop releasing more and more bugs to begin with
    Nobody ever said you can't complain about bugs, you're just making that up. They're just saying you shouldn't belittle the waiter for handing you undercooked steak. It's not his fault.
    Yeah but if that same cook messed your steak up again and again and again and again everytime they cooked for you then yes you would. I never asked for a raw stake
    If you don't eat your steak rare you shouldn't be ordering steak
    I'll have a nice salad then. And pair it up with a diet coke
    You might outlive me but I'll be happier throughout life
  • Options
    EldarforceEldarforce Posts: 15
    Unoz said:

Don’t think they ever fix war rating on a cancelled war
    Thanks, Unoz : )
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★
    Stellar said:

Never Update your game during a phase attack !

We all know the update will be bugged, so wait until your war is done before updating

I'm on this boat since April 2019. I was exploring 5.4.6. and Ultron went mad with the AI change of night crawler trick. I got rekt trying to make Ultron hold block. This was also the first time 'Re-Parry' got in the game. Took about 6 months for people to recognise it.

Ever sinceI DO NOT UPDATE THE GAME UNLESS THE GAME FORCES ME TO

I have been screwed enough mid questing like lol and abyss and crianas due to new monthly update. This isnt a surprise anymore.
  • Options
    DrekaknDrekakn Posts: 54
    @Kabam Jax Will the number of wars needed to get season rewards be lowered for those that joined an alliance right before the cutoff?
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023
    Duplicate comment about war rating. Edited
  • Options
    Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Here with your update:

War rating is still going to count for this war?

• Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 557 ★★★★
    I'm doing better that expected so CANCEL THE SEASON! (unless I'm behind in which case DON'T CANCEL THE SEASON)

• Options
    As the points won't be adjusted until the season is over, war rating from this matchup will matter.

The way the systems are organized, attempting to isolate and shift war rating is messy, imprecise and by the time it would take effect, it would be too late to matter.
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 575 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Here with your update:

Hi Jax! Thanks for the info but

What about players that entered in Alliances with 5 wars left to get prizes?
  • Options
    CsuttonCsutton Posts: 177 ★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Here with your update:

Thanks for the update. Any possibility of getting a small boost/potion package back? Both are a hot commodity in competitive wars.
  • Options
    edited June 2023

What about players that entered in Alliances with 5 wars left to get prizes?

We will be reducing the alliance participation cut of from 5 to 4.

Csutton said:

Thanks for the update. Any possibility of getting a small boost/potion package back? Both are a hot commodity in competitive wars.

It is possible, maybe even likely, but we're going one step at a time right now and haven't gotten that far.
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 557 ★★★★
    If points don't count but rating does, this adds huge planner/player stress just to maintain war rating. It's almost the same as playing a real war with the broken global so please just cut the season, it's much cleaner because a lot of players will have to clear with minimal deaths.
  • Options
    Titan864Titan864 Posts: 4
    Does this apply to all tiers or only top tier wars?
  • Options
    Agent_Edward223Agent_Edward223 Posts: 76
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Here with your update:

So will we not know our true rank until war season is over? Also we just got into tier 3 war. If we lose and this knocks us out how will that be corrected? Our members have had several game crashing bugs and of course problems with the prowess. We’ve been undefeated this season and to lose because of this would be VERY disappointing if that ends up happening.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★
    Titan864 said:

Does this apply to all tiers or only top tier wars?

It has to apply across the board as there is movement in and out of tiers that have defensive tactics
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian
    Kabam Jax said:

As the points won't be adjusted until the season is over, war rating from this matchup will matter.

The way the systems are organized, attempting to isolate and shift war rating is messy, imprecise and by the time it would take effect, it would be too late to matter.

Which, any time before when they have tried to have the War Rating not change for a “doesn’t count” war, there have been problems.
    2nd and 3rd correction attempts, etc.
    By which time, everyone is yelling and screaming.
    So, I can see them NOT wanting to try and fiddle around with the War Rating for this war.

However, BANNER at top says “War rating will remain untouched”.
    Which, since that can technically be interpreted in EITHER WAY, should probably clarify that Banner at top.
    I think they meant for it to read “remain untouched, as in, we will NOT be touching any code to do anything different from what would normally be happening with War Rating this war”.

(As opposed to “remain untouched, as in your WR will not change”).
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 463 ★★★
    What does this mean? which one should I trust?
    • Jax: war rating from this matchup will matter.
    • Banner: War Rating will remain untouched.