Does Kabam understand the game economy?

124»

Comments

• DUHveedDUHveed Member Posts: 356 ★★★

The fact that they have gathered 0 feedback from the last 3 years is just sad. Very sad on their part

The feedback is that players who want to buy it buy It. They've bought it for the past three years and they'll buy it this year too.

Unfortunately for you, Kabam doesn't care that you don't like this offer
    They should look around and see that no store puts out a 24 hour sale two days before an annual sales event. They didn't even bother to try to get people to spend more on 4th of July by doing some sort of tie-in.

They should care that enough people would buy the offer to bother making it. This isn't a good enough offer to put out at this time.
    Define good Offer.
    Anything but the thanos one, this offer it's not only trash...it's sad even, shows desperation from kabam to get people to spend their units
    At least og vision is kinda useful with power gain and power drain, thanos needs to be x200 to start being useful
    People still don't understand their personal spending habits don't apply to every Player.
    There is no great conspiracy to get people to spend their Units before July 4th. That's just not a thing.
    The Offer is for anyone who wants it. No one is forcing anyone into doing anything. If someone wants it bad enough, they'll buy it. If you think Kabam is somehow hurt if they don't, you're mistaken.
    Not all Offers are meant to appeal to everyone, just like not all Players spend the same. Simple as that.
    "There is no great conspiracy to get people to spend their units before 4th of July. That's just not a thing."

BS. Nice try. This OVERPRICED offer with a "RARE CHAMP", just happens to show up right before 4th of July deals? Nah dude. It's no different from other OVERPRICED, useless deals that Kabam programs before a huge spending event. This was PLANNED.

Who are you trying to fool? We've been playing this game for a LONG time man.
    Yeah. We can agree to disagree. Tin foil is not my color, and it leaves a bitter taste on food.
    Though it does make for a nifty science experiment with a microwave

• Hector_1475Hector_1475 Member Posts: 1,794 ★★★★★

Chipotle is a great example. Before the pandemic you could get a burrito for about $10. Based on increased foot traffics and to go orders, they increased prices around 25% each quarter based on their models of what consumers would pay and still order there. It has gotten to a point at chipotle that burritos are getting too expensive for the average consumers and the data that they are seeing in the economy is mandating that they can not raise prices anymore and may end up having to drop prices soon.

You're basically admitting you don't know how inflation works. You don't know what cost of business is. For some reason you think they raised prices because they think people will pay more because of an increase in business and they think people will pay more just for funsies. You don't get to lecture anyone else on business practices based on this comment alone. Prices went up everywhere during the pandemic. It cost more to get the same supplies you've always got, meat cost more, ingredients cost more. Plants were shut down everywhere in the world slowing the supply chain.

Tomatoes were hard to get, avocadoes were hard to get, staff were hard to retain, business costs went up. That's why prices went up, not because people were getting more to-go orders.

When I worked for Wendy's in the year 2000, a Junior Bacon Cheeseburger cost $0.99 and it's $2.19 now. Costs of goods go up, prices rise. The pandemic skyrocketed prices everywhere because of the shortage of goods.

Stop embarrassing yourself by parroting the lies you have been fed through the media and the 8 o’clock news. You have absolutely no concept of what inflation is and why it rises. That was hilarious enough,
  • MrFullStopMrFullStop Member Posts: 150 ★★
    edited July 2023
    you get 1 5* relic for entering gladiator c. (less than full), and 2% of a 6*. yet you can get 40 5* relic + 5 6* relic if you are willing to pay, game economy is long dead (btw, this is an example, relics are useless for me, but this is just for comparison).
    I mean, just look at AQ/Loyalty/Incursion stores, they are so out of touch and very outdated.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,734 ★★★★★

you get 1 5* relic for entering gladiator c. (less than full), and 2% of a 6*. yet you can get 40 5* relic + 5 6* relic if you are willing to pay, game economy is long dead (btw, this is an example, relics are useless for me, but this is just for comparison).
    I mean, just look at AQ/Loyalty/Incursion stores, they are so out of touch and very outdated.

Ssshhhhh you might hurt Kabam's, and their cronies, feelings 😂
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 903 ★★★★

Relics should be way more available that part is stupid and a separate issue.

People complaining about so many r5s, why am I in GC with one while going up against accounts with 5+?