Options

Arena top grinder

vz2fbxvz2fbx Posts: 89
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
In recent lady deadstrike and hood arena, it is pretty amazing that someone could be no 1 in the feature arena and still have time to be on the 6th place in Hood arena. After looking at his profile, he could have 3574 winstreak. If there was special 5 days arena in the past, it means he had never slept. Respect!

Comments

• Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,510 ★★★★★
    Very stunning and brave. Hopefully kabaam hires that summoner as their skill and dedication will only improve the game. Plus I'm sure he could work 80 hours a week for Kabam and still top 10 both arenas in both rounds.
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★

Very stunning and brave. Hopefully kabaam hires that summoner as their skill and dedication will only improve the game. Plus I'm sure he could work 80 hours a week for Kabam and still top 10 both arenas in both rounds.

Idk, seems like there are a few on this forum 80 hrs a week and I have no idea how people even do that.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Thats wild lol bet nothing happens
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Leanbison said:

You guys forgot to mention that they only have 2,500,000 account. Having very little to work with but still coming out on top in both arenas. A truly inspirational story.

True, can't wait for the documentary, in VHS only.
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 584 ★★★
    Jokes aside, 300 bans were not enough lol
  • Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 ★★
    vz2fbx said:

In recent lady deadstrike and hood arena, it is pretty amazing that someone could be no 1 in the feature arena and still have time to be on the 6th place in Hood arena. After looking at his profile, he could have 3574 winstreak. If there was special 5 days arena in the past, it means he had never slept. Respect!

what a sad life this guy… 🙄
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,166 ★★★★

vz2fbx said:

what a sad life this guy… 🙄

Yeah, cheaters are definitely sad.

Whats even more sad is that even though its so blatent, nothing will be done about it.

Crazy
  • Options
    Ericson23Ericson23 Posts: 115
    This guy should be banned!Normal people can't do 3574 consecutive victories in 3 days
  • Options
    Ericson23Ericson23 Posts: 115
    kabam should investigate all players with more than 1000 pvp win streaks
  • Options
    vz2fbxvz2fbx Posts: 89
    Ericson23 said:

This guy should be banned!Normal people can't do 3574 consecutive victories in 3 days

As somebody said here, he had a time stone.
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 412 ★★★
    First off there 4320 minutes before you can’t do anymore of the arena. A streak of 3574 is 10k+ fights in one arena assuming you do those matches without cheating some will take over a minute so to get this win streak they would’ve had to cheat and with all the other titles they have I wouldn’t be surprised and how bad their prestige is for how many champs they have and how bad their power rating is so easily say their a modder and should be banned on the spot
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    This is getting infuriating now
  • Options
    Chief_primeChief_prime Posts: 70 ★★
    I tip my hat as well! Great effort.

In fact all those extremely dedicated arena grinders deserve a round of applause. Seriously!

When you think how revive farming had to go away coz some players were trying to make it a little easier on themselves to play thru content without using as many units, but these amazing 24/7 grinders have been going for years, day in day out, to get limitless units to spend on stuff - that really seems to be the way kabam likes it. Seal of approval. And oh, don't forget that if they manage to get a 1 in a million chance of a slap in the wrist, guess what? Get a fat welcome package upon their return!
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,194 ★★★★
    vz2fbx said:

BeastDad said:

Nothing remotely suspicious about this one, I can play 24 hrs per day also.

I came across this kind of player a lot. It seems we have so many great players like this and, probably, Kabam recognizes them and encourage them to grow. So great 👍

Feel so ashame that I could not be at their level. It may be better to quit the game.
    You will get there eventually buddy
    Such achievements require dedication
  • Options
    xman69xxman69x Posts: 51
    Ok we are funny and sarcastic with comments…but really???

KABAM RESPOND ON THIS , AND GIVE US EXPLANATION.
  • Options
    Such blatant cheating haha.