**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Options
    Kano84Kano84 Posts: 55
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra give us an answer please, don't stay silent
  • Options
    ascendanceascendance Posts: 23
    edited June 2023
    Having the exact same problem as previous commenters. Loading screen of death followed by an instant KO after restarting the game. This is happening almost every other battlegrounds match this season. I used to be able to continue the fight with a reduced timer when logging back in, but now it's just an automatic loss for the round...

I just want to get my objectives done and this is causing a complete waste of time.

Device: Pixel 6
  • Options
    HydravnsHydravns Posts: 32
    edited June 2023

Updated to 40.0.1 and the updating screen bug is still persisting.
  • Options

no solution, no answer
  • Options
    Kryptonite1991Kryptonite1991 Posts: 21
    Time to say goodbye my beloved game... goodbye...
  • Options
    SupermanGodSupermanGod Posts: 51
    Kabam is useless when it comes to fixing this problem. Almost 2 months, no update, no response.
  • Options
    what123what123 Posts: 2
    Iamghost78
    Galaxy note20
    Version 25.2
    When I use dr dooms sp2 in aq or aw. The game freezes and starts over. It starts the same fight again with me at half power and the defender is at full power. I am forced to buy potions.
  • Options
    EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Posts: 290
    In-Game Name: EgytOverseer
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
    Device Operating System: Android 13
    Cellular or WiFi: Mostly Wifi
    Game Version Installed: latest one
    Issues with parry timing. Random lag spikes mid fight and opponent AI immediately attacks as the lag spike ends. The lag spike is an actual pause of the fight of about 2 seconds. No specific background map or specific champ. It happens regardless of the workload of the device.
  • Options
    TrackerX55TrackerX55 Posts: 45
    Dr. Foom SP2 still crashing game

Device and Version:
    Samsung Galaxy 20FE5G

Device Operating System:
    Android v13

Mobile Carrier:
    Verizon

Cellular or WiFi:
    Both

Game Version Installed:
    v40.0.1

Game Mode:
    Side Quest Metal Infestation

Champions Affected:
    5* R5/65 Dr. Doom sig 200

Active Boosts:
    None

Description of the Issue:
    Final Hit of SP2 causing Game crash..

https://youtu.be/RWQradjZhFo

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
  • Options
    lea_cubiclea_cubic Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: lea_cubic
    Device and Model: Samsung A52s
    Device Operating System: 5.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi and data (RED by SFR)
    Game Version Installed: 40.0.1
    Game Mode: Everywhere
    Description of the Issue: Many lags saying that there is no connection with the red symbol
    Random mini freezes during battles that make you lose
    Infuriate and Intimidate don't work really well (reeeeaaaaaally passive defenders when infuriate and defender throwing a special attack when intimidate)
  • Options
    NandhishNandhish Posts: 7
    edited June 2023
    I have played more than 9 consecutive battleground gladiators circuit match and I have lost many because of fighting two match at same time and Dex problem etc. There are so many bug here in battleground.i need my lost 30 points and my winning 15 or 16 points or I need compensation.this is me complaining the same problem two days a ago there I lost my 15 points and my winning 15 points . I need my points or compensation or my rank as uru1 or gamma 3 . I have checked my connection they full bar of connectivity. I need some compensation now or I need my points both the lost points and winning points. I have also attached the match result and "22 sec left start of match "
    Screenshot. I need my points that are taken from me. And rematch problem happening to me for the third time today only.and I also restart my app every two consecutive battleground game. I need some answers. If my points that I should have genuinely won is not received or if I didn't get any compensation that would have take me three or two upper rank in gladiators circuit I will stop investing in this game untill I get my compensation. This is your problem so fix this first
    In game name:Nandhish
    Device and model : OnePlus 8 pro
    Device operating system: oxygen 13.1
    Cellular or wifi: jio and BSNLwifi
    Game version:40.0.1
    Game mode: battleground.
  • Options
    NandhishNandhish Posts: 7

• Options
    RajekmanRajekman Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: Rajekman
    Device and Model: Pixel 6
    Device Operating System: Android version 13
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: Latest version
    Game Mode: Act 8.2.1
    Description of the Issue: Fighting Tigra on the path in 8.2.1. Game crashes consistently when Tigra launches a special. I've repeated the scenario, and it crashes each time.
  • Options
    because the compensation was for everyone, if not everyone fails the game, there is no doubt that kabam compensates a few is not fair
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra What bothers me the most is that they don't give an answer, it's already been 2 months of problems and no solution.
  • Options

• Options
    CatensCatens Posts: 20
    edited July 2023
    Hey Kabam you remember this?
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/8904/update-14-0-0-android-infinite-loading-bug-still-present
    So this say hello again after six years and internet connection works but using wifi problem back, so that's means when try loading stuck screen this connection cant to see that means game not loaded files?
  • Options
    CaryonCaryon Posts: 42
    edited July 2023
    Seriously need to do something about the latency issues. It is literally costing me BGs matches. Finished my fight in 42secs caught a lag before it went to the next screen. By the time it registered the win it was 77 costing me the match. There is usually a few sec difference between the two but 35secs come the freak on man. Ish is ridiculous.

• Options
    AnaxagorAnaxagor Posts: 62
    After the latest update my video is like 60 fps when it's 120 fps actually. I have Poco X3. WiFi one bar. You keep degrading video resolution or what? Should I buy new phone again? Gosh, ridiculous
  • Options
    AnaxagorAnaxagor Posts: 62
    In-Game Name: Anaxagor
    Device and Model: Poco X3
    Device Operating System: Android latest
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 38.1.0
    Game Mode: Quest
    Description of the Issue: video is slow down like 60 fps when it's actually 120 fps. No other apps running while playing
  • Options
    CamaelArchangeCamaelArchange Posts: 2
    edited July 2023

In-Game Name: Camael Archange
    Device and Model: Oukitel WP15
    Device Operating System: Android 11
    Cellular or WiFi: Both (Free mobile and wifi)
    Game Version Installed: version 40.1.0
    This bug was introduced in version 40.1.0
    Area bug : frozen mode and display unrelated to the current game
    I can send screenshots if you want

• Options
    All PVP down...
  • Options
    New event new joke from kabam they fix 2022 champions loading,but now old champions as thor ragnarok,hawk and other gets infinity loading
  • Options
    NoCh1llNoCh1ll Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: DizzyKei
    Device and Model: Xiaomi Mi 10t Pro
    Device Operating System: Android 12
    Game Version Installed: 40.1.0
    Game Mode: All Game Modes
    Description of the Issue: Been Really seeing this in a lot Xiaomi Phones but it runs at 144/120fps but will go down to 30 fps when no touch activity was registered for a few seconds and it bugs me because the Fps Drop in-game is consistent and really annoying. It really disrupts my parrying with the enemy. Please override the application to perform at 144fps or 60 fps stable because it really is that bad when fights continue at a higher skill. I tried running my phone at 60hz but still goes down to a measley 30 fps. Been Encountering this issue when my phone came out
  • Options
    Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    There is no known issue with android.
  • Options
    Rip Kabam 2014-2024 this will be last year when all users believed and many thanks @Kabam Miike his dirty and stupid jokes killing game soon
  • Options
    Dmc1990Dmc1990 Posts: 40
    In Game name: 1990DMC
    Device and model: Samsung S23 Ultra SM-S918B
    Device operating system: Android 13
    Game version installed: 40.1.1
    Game mode: All game modes
    Description of issue: Dashing back only works about 40% of the time, it just keeps leaving my character idle. It happens with other controls like parry or dash forward but only very occasionally, but with dash backwards it's consistently dropping those inputs. The game is unplayable for me at this point. Got worse with the last update
  • Options
    TrackerX55TrackerX55 Posts: 45
    AGAIN Dr. Doom SP2 still crashing game

Device and Version:
    Samsung Galaxy 20FE5G

Device Operating System:
    Android v13

Mobile Carrier:
    Verizon

Cellular or WiFi:
    Both

Game Version Installed: