famous youtuber bought his account. made a video about it and it's still not banned

Maja1988Maja1988 Member Posts: 11
Why you don’t ban him? It’s against tos.

https://youtu.be/L40Ck8kZbUM

Comments

• Maja1988Maja1988 Member Posts: 11

Well someone finally got me to watch one of his videos, at least.

I don't care about this issue, though. He's pbv a great player. He just jumped a line he was gonna pass anyway. Whales buy champs and units and jump the line every day, so buying an account doesn't seem all that different, except the money doesn't go to Kabam.

You are funny.
  • BocksaroxBocksarox Member Posts: 329 ★★★
    Ha! "Famous."
  • FigueFigue Member Posts: 83

You'd have to ban pretty much every player in a top alliance who has played the game for 5+ years. It's pretty obvious you are new but in the infancy of the game it was pretty much a requirement to share you login info in competitive alliance. Kt is just the one of the few to be man enough to admit it.

yep. 4-5 years ago it was normal/common to:

-finish your friend's quest
    -move people in aq
    -buy energy refills and revives from mercs back when year round trading was still around
    -fill the "alliance treasury" with loyalty, gold, and BCs, for AQ using mercs, especially since loyalty was rare and map 6 was expensive. mercs would be invited to the alliance, fill the stash then leave
    -mercing labyrinth
    -piloting AW

around 2019, community standards changed and people got good and the game's much better for it, but you can't hold people to old standards. i hope that if KT qualifies that kabam let's him in.
    dont think so, there should be no exceptions in this matter, if they do that then whats the point for everything they say about TOS ?
  • Maja1988Maja1988 Member Posts: 11

Maja1988 said:

Why you don’t ban him? It’s against tos.

https://youtu.be/L40Ck8kZbUM

Which cheater in battlegrounds were you, that he pointed out?
    Bruh. He broke tos. And you are saying not ban him beacuse he youtuber right?