Arena issue (Post Update)

1235»

Comments

• Bee2JayBee2Jay Member Posts: 109

Greetings Summoners,

Yesterday, we released v40.1.1, a hotfix that addresses this Arena issue. If you have not downloaded that hotfix yet, we suggest doing so as soon as possible, and it should resolve your Arena issues.

Now that the issue is resolved, we can look at compensating for the lost time and resources.

The following packages will only be going out to Summoners that played in the Arenas and were affected by these issues between July 10th and July 17th, 2023.

200x Units
    50,000x Battlechips
    250,000x Gold

Sigil Subscribers will also receive an extension of their Sigil Subscription that will account for each day the bug was live before the fix went out, plus 3 extra days. That’s 8 Days, plus 3 for a total of 11 days.

We will work to get this out as soon as possible, but with other things happening right now, this may not happen until the beginning of August.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you all again for your patience.

aINT GETTING ANY OF THE REWARDS, SOME TELL ME HOW I CAN GET MINE COS I WAS SURE AFFECTED TOO
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Coppin said:

So Kabam announced they will give compensation (I'm grateful) however a little vague on the time line and no clarity if the compensation is simply for playing arena, for each arena, and also how many times? It lasted at least 1 week, with 2x arena cycles affected. So I do all 3 arenas. Does that equal 6x compensation?

The frustration 1 player gets and only plays 1 arena and leaves it after the bug vs me doing all 3 both times is more is it not?

@Kabam....any response or input?

I feel a blanket compensation for everyone is a little too easy. I am grateful it was acknowledged, but really not happy with "1 size fits all" compensation

Its a blanket compensation.
    It was your choice to keep on playing a bugged mode.
    Yes, to get the units, the main way for FTP to get anything.... It was NOT my choice to have the bugs....
    You think they choose to bug it?... You are F2P, they really don't owe you anything...
  • FmeFme Member Posts: 2
    It seems I'm not the only one. It seems I can only download 98% of update then it stops. How do we solve this?
  • Killdisplayed_Killdisplayed_ Member Posts: 26
    My game auto updated. No rewards.
  • chemical_90schemical_90s Member Posts: 25
    Still waiting for the compensation. Couldn't find any hot fix on play store, shows that last update was on 12 july and i am fully updated.

• DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,359 Guardian

Still waiting for the compensation. Couldn't find any hot fix on play store, shows that last update was on 12 july and i am fully updated

According to the update posted earlier in this thread (https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/2340927/#Comment_2340927) compensation may take until early August to get sent out.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,700 ★★★★★
    Most sigils will expire before the compensation goes live. People who normally grind all milestones and got none will be out of pocket more than 50k chips and 250k gold from all the arena'ing done. But it's a step in the right direction, so that's something.
  • DeanDoomDeanDoom Member Posts: 48
    Deder80 said:

@Kabam Miike

Tell kabam thank you! Fighting in arenas was super frustrating with the bugs. The compensation is great and I’m grateful.

Did you get it already? I haven’t seen comp..
  • JK_47JK_47 Member Posts: 275 ★★
    Till now I haven't received any
  • DanielRandDanielRand Member Posts: 460 ★★★★

Update for you all:

Those who had the Sigil, but it expired, you will still get the free Sigil Days.

We've also decided to extend the Compensation to go to anybody that played Arena in the week prior to this issue as well, in case you didn't play in the Arena because of these bugs.

Just to clarify, if we do not have an active Sigil when comp goes out, we will get the sigil for 7-8 days at that point? Or do we need to purchase the sigil again, and there will be an extension on the end date?
  • JJJmJJJJJJmJJJ Member Posts: 135
    But when will this compensation be sent?
  • FigueFigue Member Posts: 83

Update for you all:

Those who had the Sigil, but it expired, you will still get the free Sigil Days.

We've also decided to extend the Compensation to go to anybody that played Arena in the week prior to this issue as well, in case you didn't play in the Arena because of these bugs.

so when are we getting those extra days of Sigil ??