My 2nd 7*, please help cheer me up.

Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Member Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
Pulled this fella right here. I’m kinda down in the dumps about it since now I’ll need 15k for my next 7*

Call me pessimistic, but his synergies seem impractical to get on a questing team and he doesn’t really do anything better then some of the other skill champs I have.

Can any Kilmonger fans or experts help cheer me up?

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Member Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

could’ve been venom the duck

i want really want one just because once he’s easy to intercept with and has great bleeds off the special three, and once awakened he’s even better on both offense and defense

I don’t know if I’ll be awakening him any time soon lol…
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Shouldnt complain, my last one was a spider gwen...
  • DanielRandDanielRand Member Posts: 460 ★★★★
    Love pairing him with void in aq. Together they can handle many different paths
  • coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Member Posts: 322 ★★★
    What’s the issue here? He’s useful. Could’ve gotten Hawkeye or war machine. He’s not bad on defense even unawakened and he’s got good damage on offense just takes a little ramp
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,444 Guardian
    My 7* Killmonger puts in a lot of work in arena.

While he isn't bad, he isn't great either. Would be better if he could do the sp3 bleeds more times than once, but at least he can tank sp3s with his sp2 indestructible charges.
  • DUHveedDUHveed Member Posts: 356 ★★★
    Even unawakened he can be annoying on defense. He has high crit resistance
  • HSS75HSS75 Member Posts: 1,161 ★★★
    He's a good bleed champ
  • zernixzernix Member Posts: 82
    Even unawakened my 7 star Killmonger gets kills or takes a really long time for people to kill. I don't play in GC very much so it's likely a skill thing but he's not worthless. The stats and challenger rating on 7 stars make them pretty annoying to take down, even my unawakened Korg seems to fair better than my R3 awakened 6 star.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,980 ★★★★★
    No need to cheer you up. I was happy when I pulled him once and even happier when I awakened mine.

Dr. Zola
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,980 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

My 7* Killmonger puts in a lot of work in arena.

While he isn't bad, he isn't great either. Would be better if he could do the sp3 bleeds more times than once, but at least he can tank sp3s with his sp2 indestructible charges.

He gains an extra with OGBP synergy.

Dr. Zola
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Member Posts: 331 ★★★
    His damage is abysmal

I have him and im disappointed with him

Polygon said:

She’s good bruh
    She’s good for content but not having the peni synergy means you have to throw sp1’s to ramp up making her too slow for BG’s
  • AzdefAzdef Member Posts: 224
    As a proud owner of a 7* Hawkeye and Venom the Duck, I would say it could have been a lot worse...
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,679 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

She’s good bruh
    She’s good for content but not having the peni synergy means you have to throw sp1’s to ramp up making her too slow for BG’s
    Then don't use her in bgs? Plenty of other champs to use. Not like there's a 30 champ limit in a deck or anything. Gotta be choosey anyways.
  • SonOfArgu16SonOfArgu16 Member, Guardian Posts: 262 Guardian

Pulled this fella right here. I’m kinda down in the dumps about it since now I’ll need 15k for my next 7*

Call me pessimistic, but his synergies seem impractical to get on a questing team and he doesn’t really do anything better then some of the other skill champs I have.

Can any Kilmonger fans or experts help cheer me up?

Sadly his defensive capability is capped until duped since no reverb yet,
    His SP2 gives you indestructible
    and if you're good at punishing specials you get true strike to fight against pesky evade champs
    his void synergy is actually good, he gets purify with slight regen
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    Thanks
    It makes me feel better about my OG Spidey and Overseer
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,110 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

She was my first and she hits like a freaking truck. Also annoying defender in BG
  • vertiGovertiGo Member Posts: 93
    Easy access to true strike, void synergy means you get rid of debuffs faster and heal from them, and sp2 charges mean you can tank sp3s readily. All of which mean in questing he can be good for lane clearing reasonably safely

By no means ridiculous damage figures but not a complete noodle either, and you've not had to invest the resources into yours that I did taking mine to r3
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Member Posts: 583 ★★★
    Killmonger is actually very versatile.

Doesn’t have to parry. Tanks damage. Easy True Strike. Bleeds. Punishes debuffs. Built in crit resist.

I’ve been getting some good scores on quicksilver and scorpion with him.

Polygon said:

She was my first and she hits like a freaking truck. Also annoying defender in BG
    What rank in BGs does she get kills for you in? I agree she can be a good defender but thats only if they dont have a counter for her which id argue that theres a ton of making it potentially be a waste of a card. Though, i could be wrong
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,197 ★★★★
    I pulled killmonger, then vtd. It sucks but rng be like that sometimes. Killmonger has put in some work on defence in bg tho if they don’t have aa/cgr etc., since his health pool is higher.

I feel your pain
  • ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 513 ★★★
    These are my 7*s

• jp2835jp2835 Member Posts: 147

could’ve been venom the duck

i want really want one just because once he’s easy to intercept with and has great bleeds off the special three, and once awakened he’s even better on both offense and defense

Could've been rhino
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,511 ★★★★★
    Name checks out.