**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Random Discussion

Comments

• Options
    Legotb27Legotb27 Posts: 57
    Wong_98 said:

I’m tired and I don’t like mondays

I feel you
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Legotb27 said:

Wong_98 said:

I’m tired and I don’t like mondays

I feel you
    Op is smart
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Here’s on…

There may or may not have originally been 13 months instead of 12.

October is the 10th month, Oct = 8

November is the 11th month, Latin word “novem” meaning “nine”

December is 12th month, Latin word “decem” meaning “ten”

It goes way deeper, apparently the new year began April 1st, now known as April Fools, to stop it being celebrated.

It’s wild out there with conspiracy theories, but this one has some sort of logic compared to others, if you choose to look into it.

I love it when people bring up the most mundane stuff we have all the proof of about why it is the way it is and then proceed to call it a conspiracy because they're ignorant about it pretend like as if they're some pioneer for finding it out
    Good for you, I’m not a pioneer for finding anything out. I seen a video on it the other day and it was interesting.

I’ve not even said if I believe it or not, I’ve just put it here as a random discussion.

Sorry Mr Know It All 🙏
    Eh your comment was fine. Being curious is nice and wondering why the months don't align with the names is nice and all. But using that as some validation for conspiracy theories and using the "it goes deeper" which I'm assuming you meant in the conspiracy way and not in the 'theres more to learn here ' way
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    I defeated bahamet un my birthday (today august 9th)
    I got to room 16 un incursions but a shang shi with lifecycle and a node that have him power per buff (i had the galan and Odín prefights the hack that gave armor up the one that gave furies and unblockeable and buff cornupia) drained some of the revives and then i forgot about Dani dead means dead abillity i'll says how i do Next week i imagine if that shang shi had stun inmunity
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,872 ★★★★★

I defeated bahamet un my birthday (today august 9th)
    I got to room 16 un incursions but a shang shi with lifecycle and a node that have him power per buff (i had the galan and Odín prefights the hack that gave armor up the one that gave furies and unblockeable and buff cornupia) drained some of the revives and then i forgot about Dani dead means dead abillity i'll says how i do Next week i imagine if that shang shi had stun inmunity

Congrats and Happy Birthday!! 🥳🎉🎉
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,970 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    weird piece of trivia: there are 3 champions in the game who have a name beginning with U. None are heroes. Two have a name beginning with Q. Neither are villains.
  • Options

weird piece of trivia: there are 3 champions in the game who have a name beginning with U. None are heroes. Two have a name beginning with Q. Neither are villains.

falcon is the only champion in the game who’s name starts with the letter f
  • Options

And they two of them are ultron (also Who are the others? Spanish have diferent names for some characters)
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,632 ★★★★★

And they two of them are ultron (also Who are the others? Spanish have diferent names for some characters)
    Unstoppable colossus
  • Options

Ultron, Ultron (Classic) and Unstoppable Colossus are the U's, Quake and Quicksilver the Qs.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    I know DNA3000 kinda did this some months ago but something that took me way to long to know was the MLLLM combo i only did MM combos for my first year this might be the first time in history where loading screen tips where useful i also saw a couple of videos and realized that i couldnt do heavy after parry and it took me a long time to notice that mastery that makes you stuns longer (that i dont know how is called un english)
  • Options
    Periodicaly coming back here to make you remember how 7 star borders looked
  • Options

Periodicaly coming back here to make you remember how 7 star borders looked

• Options
    Remember mision crystals? i remembered their existence during that stash bug you know just in the topic of remembering stuff from the game
  • Options

Archangel is bugged 😭😭😭

Archangel is still bugged
  • Options
    Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 329 ★★
    We live in earth.
  • Options

We live in earth.

no, we live ON Earth, we're not bugs who live IN earth. Not unless you live in, like, a cave or something....
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Poop
  • Options
    Mars___Mars___ Posts: 87 ★★
    I did not care for The Godfather..
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,632 ★★★★★
    What do you call a smart blonde?

A golden retriever
  • Options
    Go_ToGo_To Posts: 317 ★★★
    A special thanks to kabam Mike for not closing this thread. He’s doing a service to the people.

Anyways. Anyone else see guns and roses on tour?
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,066 ★★★★
    Still recovering from paronychia on my left middle finger, it was probably the worst pain I've experienced in my life. I was living on painkillers for a whole week, then genuinely almost passed out when I was getting the abscess drained. When the nurse squeezed the everliving sh*t out of my finger, I started seeing white and all I could hear was static, thought I saw the pearly gates lmao. 0/10 would not recommend, keep your fingers safe y'all...
  • Options

Still recovering from paronychia on my left middle finger, it was probably the worst pain I've experienced in my life. I was living on painkillers for a whole week, then genuinely almost passed out when I was getting the abscess drained. When the nurse squeezed the everliving sh*t out of my finger, I started seeing white and all I could hear was static, thought I saw the pearly gates lmao. 0/10 would not recommend, keep your fingers safe y'all...

I'm sorry, I laughed at this post. Hope your finger gets better soon.
  • Options

We live in earth.

no, we live ON Earth, we're not bugs who live IN earth. Not unless you live in, like, a cave or something....
    So we live in milkyway galaxy?
  • Options
    houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 170
    Μητσοτακη γμσ
  • Options
    edited August 2023

We live in earth.

yes. We live on the planet Earth, (aka Sol III, Tellus, Terra et al) in the Sol system, constellation of Sagittarius, on the inner edge of the Orion Arm of the Milky Way, the universe, the multiverse, the omniverse.
  • Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    Yo, I just got Wiccan as a 6 star. I also have my hulkling....should I bring him to R3, when I already have BWCV, HOOD and CHAVEZ?
  • Options

We live in earth.

yes. We live on the planet Earth, (aka Sol III, Tellus, Terra et al) in the Sol system, constellation of Sagittarius, on the inner edge of the Orion Arm of the Milky Way, the universe, the multiverse, the omniverse.
    Omniverse, uhm so ben 10 is alive?
  • Options
    somewhere in the omniverse, everything we view as fiction is real. Marvel, DC, Terminators, Robocop, Transformers, Gobots, GI Joe, Star Wars, Stargate.

There's even a universe out there where, believe it or not, DC has spent the last 20-odd years making a really good shared movie universe that's made them a ton of money and rivals Marvel's cinematic universe.

I know, it barely seems believable, but it's true.
  • Options
    Go_ToGo_To Posts: 317 ★★★
    Huge shoutout to the one kind soul who has put “insightful” on everyone’s post. The world needs more people like this.