Options

The Legends Celebration Event starts August 16th!

MCOC TeamMCOC Team Posts: 519
edited August 2023 in General Discussion

Welcome to the Legends Celebration Event!

Start: August 16th, 2023

Event Overview

• Collect rewards every day from your 14-Day Login Calendar
    • Test your mettle in BrutalDLX’s Legends Challenge
    • Compete in 5- and 6-Star Arenas for juicy rewards and 2-Star Collector Crystals
  • Paragon Summoners can Collect 3x Legends Celebration Tokens to trade in for a 7-Star Legends Selector!

Log-in Calendar

7-Hour Crystal

Login often to open your 7-Hour Crystal!

• 7-Hour Crystals will now reward two items: a Champion-related item and a consumable item
  • Most Champion items are progression specific
  • Has a chance to drop an exclusive 7-star Champion Selector, not gated by progression!
  • Other drops include 20% of a T6CC, 50% of a T6B/T3A, 7* shards, Paragon Crystals etc.

BrutalDLX’s Legends Challenge

Starts: August 16th, 2023

Ends: September 6th, 2023 

Format

• 2 chapters, 7 total quests
  • Chapter 1 has 6 quests 1 for each progression level, Proven to Paragon.
  • Chapter 2 has 1 quest, the BrutalDLX Challenge tuned to test even the most skilled Summoners
  • Quests in Chapter 1 contain 6 paths with 6 fights on each
  • At the end of each path there is a portal that allows you to proceed to the next path or go to the exit
  • Fights get more difficult as you progress
  • In Chapter 2, there is only one path where the player must fight all bosses (except Hulk) 6 times, with each island getting progressively harder

Rewards

Note: Listed rewards are for full event completion and exploration - they do not include individual Chapter completion/exploration rewards.

5- and 6-Star Arenas

Starts: August 16th, 2023 

Ends: August 30th, 2023 

5-Star Arena

Complete fights with 1- and 2-Star Champions to earn 1,500x points per fight

Requires Level 5+

6-Star Arena

Complete fights with 1- and 2-Star Champions to earn 1,500x points per fight

Requires Conqueror Progression or higher

Solo Event

Win fights in the 5- and 6-Star Arenas to earn rewards. 

Note: Listed rewards are total event rewards for each progression bracket.

Paragon Players: max out the Solo Event to earn a Legends Celebration Token!

7-Star Legends Selector

Collect all 3 Legends Celebration Tokens to earn a special 7-Star SELECTOR and pick one of the following champions!

Captain America (Sam Wilson), Emma Frost, Red Goblin, Ant Man, Ebony Maw, Black Panther

EDIT Aug 15th: We're adding an additional bundle for a 6-Star Nexus Crystal Selector (limit 3, costs 1x token) so that players who can't get all 3x tokens (or who don't want the 7-Star Selector) can still trade them in for something. This token trade-in selector will be available starting September 6th so Summoners won't erroneously trade in one token and make themselves unable to collect the 7-Star Legends Selector.
We also updated the existing Legends Token Bundle to include a T6CC Selector along with the 7-Star Champ Selector.
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    Been off the forums for a very VERY long time. I just want to get a clarification on the Calendar. Let's say we become Paragon on day 3, will it automatically upgrade or are we locked into TB?
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 540 ★★★
    I'm curious to see the challenge if it's too hard I would miss the 7* selector.

Is the 7* selector in the 7h crystals the same as with the 3 tokens?
  • Options
    VedisukeVedisuke Posts: 166 ★★
    5-star Arena, no Units?
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★

Yup! Same exact one!
  • Options
    pretty solid event and rewards looks good enough. only 2 down sides I see are :- 1. wouldn't it be cool if you could get other rewards for lesser legend tokens for the lower progression titles. 2. was kinda expecting a boss rush type event like a way harder version of rol
  • Options
    Go_ToGo_To Posts: 317 ★★★
    I like the login calendar however I would have liked to see a 6* abyss nexus for paragons. Honestly though this event is a little underwhelming, same old creator rush and not great rewards for how hard they are making it sound
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 445 ★★★
    So 400k points are needed for the token? Is that correct? That would mean 89 rounds over a 14 day span. Seems too good to be true…
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,734 Guardian
    I have missed the boss rushes of the past, so I am definitely glad to see we are getting a boss rush again!
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,803 ★★★★
    edited August 2023

Yup! Same exact one!
    It doesn't mention anywhere they are same.
    It says "an exclusive" and "a special".

Also since 7h exclusive 7* selector crystal is not gated by progression, it makes complete sense for a proven account to have 7* groot. Though they would be having good champs for that crystal as well since it's rare chance, this is just an example.
  • Options
    JesNie96JesNie96 Posts: 11
    There arent any other champions in the 7star unowned list.
  • Options
    Sab_jbSab_jb Posts: 6
    edited August 2023
    What a bump on rewards omg ,thats better than ever
    Thats a joke !😂
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,803 ★★★★

Ashacekar said:

Yup! Same exact one!
    Nope, the 7h crystal is an exclusive 7* selector (Eg: Groot, Cyclops and Iron Patriot) but the one with tokens is 7* legends selector. Both are different. It doesn't mention anywhere they are same. The exclusive ones may or may not be legends.

Also since 7h exclusive 7* selector crystal is not gated by progression, it makes complete sense for a proven account to have 7* groot.
    They are the same. It was mentioned on the livestream
    Then they should term it like that here as well. Use the common term "the 7* legends selector" at both places. If we need to refer the livestream then current article is lacking that description.
  • Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★
    Go_To said:

I like the login calendar however I would have liked to see a 6* abyss nexus for paragons. Honestly though this event is a little underwhelming, same old creator rush and not great rewards for how hard they are making it sound

It definitely feels a little sided towards late game Paragons