The Legends Celebration Event starts August 16th!

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,827 ★★★★★

FYI to anyone who’s second 7 hour selector didn’t show up, I had to restart game for the consumable item selector to show. Side note: good start to this crystal

2nd...? when i launched the game at 10am PST, it just started the 7hr timer. I didn't actually get a crystal loaded and 7hrs later, i got my first at 5pm PST... Did my first one get bugged out?
    No, this is your first crystal. At 10am the timer started but no crystal dropped.
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 999 ★★★★★

FYI to anyone who’s second 7 hour selector didn’t show up, I had to restart game for the consumable item selector to show. Side note: good start to this crystal

2nd...? when i launched the game at 10am PST, it just started the 7hr timer. I didn't actually get a crystal loaded and 7hrs later, i got my first at 5pm PST... Did my first one get bugged out?
    I think he means that each 7 hour crystal has 2 selectors. For a lot of people there are issues with the 2nd selector showing up.
  • noraiz_ahmed7noraiz_ahmed7 Member Posts: 1
    Can i still get paragon calendar after getting paragon an hour after calendar release
  • JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Member Posts: 442 ★★★

Can i still get paragon calendar after getting paragon an hour after calendar release

Sadly not
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,227 ★★★
    My send never showed up either. Only got 1 item
  • Deder80Deder80 Member Posts: 710 ★★★

Same here. I logged in this morning not a crystal but to the timer started. I that sucks cause I feel like we missed out on a crystal.
    This event would actually be fun if it wasn’t running the same time as this long as 15 zone incursions haha. I mean they must really want us on the game 24/7 right now.
  • legdayzlegdayz Member Posts: 1
    @Kabam Miike can i get legendary tokens if i get paragon in the middle of legends event (today)?
    i already completed arenas on thronebreaker, also, get few rewards on thronebreaker calendar, does it resets, automatically or is it stays on thronebreaker reward tier?
  • Ajayj079Ajayj079 Member Posts: 1
    7hr crystal is not showing option for thornebreaker, kindly rework for this bug.
    Ajayj079 said:

7hr crystal is not showing option for thornebreaker, kindly rework for this bug.

That happen to me to. @kabamjax @Kabam Miike
    is that a bug?
  • Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,412 ★★★★
    Deder80 said:

Ajayj079 said:

is that a bug?
    I had the same issue with that selector and pulled it 2 times. It isn't missing only Thronebreaker though, I believe another of the lower progressions is missing too so I am uncertain if this is just a case of them lumping multiple titles together or if they messed up that selector for multiple groups.
  • SligSlig Member Posts: 368 ★★
    Crine60 said:

Deder80 said:

Ajayj079 said:

is that a bug?
    I had the same issue with that selector and pulled it 2 times. It isn't missing only Thronebreaker though, I believe another of the lower progressions is missing too so I am uncertain if this is just a case of them lumping multiple titles together or if they messed up that selector for multiple groups.
    Same happened to me at least twice and I took the nexus cav crystals. Would be nice to know if it is a bug or as intended
    legdayz said:

@Kabam Miike can i get legendary tokens if i get paragon in the middle of legends event (today)?
    i already completed arenas on thronebreaker, also, get few rewards on thronebreaker calendar, does it resets, automatically or is it stays on thronebreaker reward tier?

Calendars do not change during the event
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    So how is the arena solo event token to received?
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Can we get official confirmation for how long the halls of healing etc are running?
  • TRÉBOL13TRÉBOL13 Member Posts: 2
    Buenas tardes tengo un problema
    Termine las 25 salas de incursiones reclamé el título pero no me aparece para ponerlo en mi perfil
  • TRÉBOL13TRÉBOL13 Member Posts: 2

Deacon said:

It is in the final milestone on the legends celebration solo event
    Ajayj079 said:

You’d think Thronebreakers get 3 cav nexus crystals or at least 1 paragon crystal. But to get the same as a cav players is totally unjust to Thronebreakers.

Deacon said:

It is in the final milestone on the legends celebration solo event
    i don't see it in my final milestone
    scratch that .. .must have been automatic .. i have the solo event one.
  • MechλValianceMechλValiance Member Posts: 3
    Best Celebration ever 🥳
  • KingKong007KingKong007 Member Posts: 2
    My calendar was missing, what should I do now, still missing it's rewards