• Options
    hyp3r05hyp3r05 Posts: 69
    Metal for casual play
    Taylor Swift while I’m doing something important
  • Options
    BigHomieBigHomie Posts: 14

• Options
    hi_im_sirhi_im_sir Posts: 271 ★★

What noise do you have running, if any, while you play the game?
    These days i’m usually going through some new stuff and expanding my repertoire- this week has been Kanye’s discography and as a side note may I recommend for your enjoyment The College Dropout because it is an incredible debut album

I listen to howard the ducks sound effects when he gets hit🥴
  • Options
    RustyoneilRustyoneil Posts: 186 ★★
    In my head, I hear Slayer of Gods theme music every time I use CGR
  • Options
    Professorx912Professorx912 Posts: 4
    Eminem
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,077 ★★★★
    I always wonder how many people listen to the in-game music and/or sound effects. Whenever I see play throughs or guides me there’s always the sound effects but I wonder how many people actually play and listen to them?

For me, if I’m listen to something it’s usually podcasts and either long-form news or about the X-Men (Cerebrocast is phenomenal)
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    My sobs every time I open a featured and pull Psycho Man.
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    I listen to my dying brain cells scratching at my skull screaming and begging me to turn the game off to make the pain go away.. but what I mostly listen to is the sound of me chuckling while I carry on playing 🤪😱💀
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Sometimes The Game
    Often The Bug
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,826 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

I've listened to a lot of Run the Jewels and Bloodywood recently.

RTJ 2 is an absolute fire record
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    I,m now hearing that 14 year old duck song dont ask me why
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,826 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023

These days i’m usually going through some new stuff and expanding my repertoire- this week has been Kanye’s discography and as a side note may I recommend for your enjoyment The College Dropout because it is an incredible debut album

Happy you mentioned College Dropout, if you want more chill I recommend Oncle Jazz
    thanks for the rec!
    i’ve never actually heard any of kanye’s music so this is a really fun experience- with where i’m at so far i’d rank them like this:
    1. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (8.5)
    2. The College Dropout (8)
    3. Yeezus (8)
    4. Late Registration (7.5)
    5. Graduation (7.5)
    6. 808s and Heartbreak (7)
  • Options
    RockSlydeRockSlyde Posts: 34
    1199345 said:

Sleep Token

WORSHIP.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

Happy you mentioned College Dropout, if you want more chill I recommend Oncle Jazz
    Oncle Jazz by Men I Trust right?
    Yessirrrrr
    Love their songs. Numb, Lauren, Sugar, Show me how, Hard to let go, and Pines, are some of my favourites.
    I love them so much :heart: crazy to think Untourable Album came out 2 yrs ago (in 3 days) glad I found another fan online :)
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023

thanks for the rec!
    i’ve never actually heard any of kanye’s music so this is a really fun experience- with where i’m at so far i’d rank them like this:
    1. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (8.5)
    2. The College Dropout (8)
    3. Yeezus (8)
    4. Late Registration (7.5)
    5. Graduation (7.5)
    6. 808s and Heartbreak (7)
    a lot of his newer *mentally unstable* albums fit a niche with KIDS SEE GHOSTS being one I actually own on vinyl (it's got this awesome pink translucent look) also if you like Yeezus I I obviously have to recommend Travis Scott's Utopia and his debut Rodeo. I'm a HEAVY music enjoyer so I'm happy you made this thread :heart:
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Voices in my head... I try to make imitations of the character I am playing with and against
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Kick and puches which my champ through
  • Options
    ZekirZekir Posts: 155 ★★
    An artist by the name of Far Out. Has been really chill to listen to while playing.
  • Options

In my head, I hear Slayer of Gods theme music every time I use CGR

I love that - but I just wanted to say you're most likely referring to Ghost Rider's theme from Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 😎
  • Options
    MᗅՏᗅCREMᗅՏᗅCRE Posts: 160 ★★
    I mostly listen to Juice WRLD and X
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,214 ★★★★
    I try not to listen to it but I keep hearing my wife muttering something about stop playing that stupid game and give me some attention.......I'm good at tuning it out but it keeps getting louder and louder till I acknowledge her......
  • Options
    Crime junkies recently
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,632 ★★★★★
    Mostly dubstep musics but whenever is herc time will run God of war theme musics.
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 755 ★★★
    My thumbs aggressively slapping the screen
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,602 ★★★★
    TV
  • Options
    Ashok1504Ashok1504 Posts: 40
    What's up Danger from across the spiderverse
  • Options
    Mostly heavy metal songs and various sub genres especially when I'm grinding for arena, for example: Iron Maiden, Metallica, S.o.a.d., Skillet, Slipknot, Korn etc...
    Without music I don t have the energy to carry on otherwise😂😂